All Comments on 'Caught in Her Panties Ch. 02'

by Knightofround

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Eh

The husband needs a sawed off shotgun to fix his problem....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What?

Does this have to do with Loving Wives? Skipped through it Wrong category Knight.

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
More FETISH and of total waste of time

that tries to pass itself as loving wives. Dishonest to post in Loving Wives but I suspect that's just why you chose to do so.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Wrong category...

The first part was BDSM, but it must have had few readers so the writer put part 2 in LW...But it didn'd got better...and was in the wrong category...This is gay or Fetish...The women were lesbians and he was gay...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another pile of dung

thrown into loving wives. accidentally? doubt it! 1*

KnightofroundKnightofroundalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry everyone

This was definitely posted into the wrong section!! I apologize that I didn't pay attention to the category. It is meant for bdsm. And stop bitching about him not standing up for himself and stopping all this. It's fiction!!! No self respecting person would let this happen to him or her. Just relax and stop taking things so seriously. Just enjoy.

ClayDanielsClayDanielsalmost 9 years ago

It would happen because he wanted it to. I am excited to read the next chapter. Part of it runs true with a few of my experiences. I didn't get caught though, I had had enough to drink one night that I confessed my sissy desires to a woman at a bar and she took control from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If its just fiction, then write a story about your 9 year old daughter getting ganged raped.

Oh, is that a disturbing thought? Too horrific to even contemplate? But its just fiction. Still, how does it make you feel that there are people pretending to be human who would enjoy such a story. They are the same sort of people who enjoy the sick stories you write. Words have meaning and power. Stop writing if your talent can't enhance and improve our lives. The deleterious effect your writing has on some weak impressionable minds is not fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry dud

He can't fulfill your fantasy. Subject of the story gotta be 18

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AUTHOR!

@Author You should ask Literotica for delet your story from LW and you can repost in the correct hub(category)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

you have to finish this story. Very nice, keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just enjoy?

If you are a complete pervert you might, ugly piece of shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
no way

In the beginning, he should have been able to get loose and then he had the DVD evidence to charge wife with sexual assault and battery. just too implausible to be real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Morning Ladies

I love it, I am Transgender MTF, and I would love to find a woman who would take me like this. I want to read more about this and find out what is in store for Krystal.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
unlike some others I like this story

I'm not too crazy about punishment or having to read such long stories, but I loved the lesbian sex, being a sissy in front of his wife, kissing other men in front of his wife, and both he & his wife being used by their Mistress. Hot story made me cum hard -- AND I ATE IT ALL UP !!! Looking forward to the next chapter where I hope he finally sucks a real cock (that's the best part of being a sissy faggot CD, which I am).

RainytomoRainytomoover 4 years ago
Wow

This was hard to put down and I never wanted it to end. This was one of the best written stories on literotica

Sissywannabe55Sissywannabe55over 1 year ago

Outstanding story, so very well written. The lesbian twist is wonderful - 5 Stars

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 month ago

I wish I had Mistress's like Alex and Mary to help make my Sissy Times more fun. Great story!! My little dickle is about to CUM!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous