All Comments on 'Caught In Lingerie Ch. 02'

by hicutlover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942about 6 years ago
Grinding

My Boyfriend on his back, while I ride his cock, is one of my favorite positions! I love to sit down all the way and grind on it. There is something about the sideways pressure on my ring and the feeling of his cock stirring around in my sissy cunt that drives me crazy! I know all about that craving. It's like there is something in cum that is addicting and I like to take his load deep so most of it will stay in me for as long as possible. If he goes soft and slips out of my sissy hole after he cums, I often slip a butt plug up my boy pussy so I can keep his load inside me as long as possible. I wish that it could be possible for a guy to make a full cup full of thick, rich cum so that I could actually feel i filling me up like the full feeling I get while I douche out getting ready for sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Most men

Love the thought of giving or receiving cock . I've been on both ends of the act. I like it both ways.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
wonderful story

This is a great follow up to the 1st chapter. It shows that someone like me, a sissy faggot cocksucking CD, can start to fall in love with his male lover. This story is wonderful and made me feel so good.

Please tell us more stories. This one is fantastic.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish it had been me xxx

4Leather4Leather3 months ago

One could only dream of that happing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Part two is equal to or better than Part 1, Enuf said.

PS to Cindy: keep those dreams, it’ll happen for you. You deserve to feel good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous