All Comments on 'Caught In Mom's Panties Ch. 01'

by HeatherShame

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
horrible

I guess it's fitting that a boy raised by a single mother has no idea how to act like a man and turns into a bitch boy. He'll probably grow up to become a girly man democrat too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very sexy start, cant wait to see how Billy's mom reacts to what just happened. great story, 5s all the way8d4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tried to read it!!

I couldn't make it through the story. Guys in panties is a complete turn off.

JD2100JD2100almost 9 years ago
ignore the anonymous haters

yeah its quite all right if this story isn't your cup of tea but for some you have to wonder why they even clicked on it as the title says a lot and their is short description as well. Trolls most likely who just want to poo poo whatever they can.

For me I loved it and can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If you didn't like it, why did you read it?

If guys in panties are a complete turn-off for you, the why did you click on this story and read it? Was the title not obvious enough for you as to what this story was about? And the other anonymous idiot that insulted the story by stating that it figured that a young man raised by a single mother would turn into a bitch boy and that he'll grow up to be a girly man democrat?! Really?! You're an idiot. Just because a boy is raised by a single mother doesn't mean that he is a bitch boy or will grown up to be a girl man democrat. One of my best friends in the world was raised by a single mother. He is now married and has 3 kids of his own. Oh, and he's a Republican. Show's how much your ignorant ass knows about things like this. Or is it because this story is to close to your true life story for comfort and you don't want to be embarrassed by anyone finding out the truth that YOU are a girly man democrat? As for me, I thought it was great. HeatherShame, you should be proud of writing a great story such as this one. Don't let the idiots and haters keep you from writing what you love.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
To JD

When I read the title I figured he got caught with his cock in the panties not wearing them. Yeah this too isn't my cup of tea even though I did it as a kid due to hormones as well as curiousity for we did not have the Internet at that time. Not a bad story just not my thing so be a bit more clearer on the content with a paragraph for warning the reader by being more direct about the topic.

vinceh23vinceh23almost 9 years ago
Loved it.

Well done, Heather. I have gone through this fantasy a number of times. The only difference is that I don't have sexual contact with my mother. But, I love the idea of being caught and seen cumming or being encouraged to masturbate in front of my mother. I also love these types of stories being written by women. Keep it up.

Vinceh23

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hurry with the next part please

my cock is as hard as his was!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very HOT!

Looking forward to more. Very hot story!

And seriously, if you he story isn't your cup of tea, fine... But why the bashing and politics?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Such a pity some of the words used had a completely different meaning to them

Cajunbear54Cajunbear54almost 9 years ago
Love the story

Heather as a man who wears panties nearly 24/7 , this story was hot. My start wasn't with my mom's but a cousin's panties. She caught me in a pair and told me to keep them. Later in the evening she gave me my first pair of pantyhose. Can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun story

Moms often know about son's deviant behavior. There are a wide range of reactions but many mom's find ways to enjoy son's secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story!

can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PART 2 !!!!

Cant wait for part 2

matatridmatatridalmost 9 years ago
Short but good

There were many good points. The ability for the author to switch minds and give different perspectives on the same scenario. The realism that the mom knew and was coming to terms with it rather than not knowing. The thoughts and desires expressed thru the action rather than dialog or describing the feelings directly. I do look forward to seeing what the sequel will be like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I remember I got to put my stepmothers lingerie on we fucked all night long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finally

A most erotic story about a boy enjoying his Mom's panties

Please; give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah, baby!

That was pretty good. Now finish the story, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story, but

please ask for a volunteer editor.

e.g.

"your" (not you're)

"rode the bench" not road

"no-name punk band"

It's "Victoria's Secret" not Victoria Secrets

sitting seductively, not setting

"piqued my interest" not peaked

Nevertheless is one word

That's not all, but I stopped keeping track at that point. When the story resumes, she should probably have him clean up the mess he just made. :)~

jrmmjrmmover 8 years ago
Very hot

Great panty story, very hot, can't wait to see what happens next. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So hot!!! Can't wait for chapter 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moms Panties

I to loved wearing and wanking in my moms panties and pantyhose , I never had a more explosive orgasm then when using her things , Thank You Heather for writing this story and bringing back thousands of memories of my mom and her lingerie , all though to be perfectly honest even now that I'm married and have a beautiful wife I still use my moms panties when I visit her . Thank You Again and I look forward to the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the story

I found that story so so sexy and arousing I loved to get dressed in lingerie as well the feeling of the soft silky panties on my cock gets me so aroused. The thought of getting caught makes it even more of a turn on, it is something that I have been doing since my teens and I always cum so hard when I have a fully dressed session, please Heather would love to read more I am sure Chapter 2 would be just as hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMGosh !!!

Ms. Heather, You most definitely need to continue this erotic thread. I've had to change into a dry thong.....Mmmm. I have thoroughly soaked my pretty tight VS xs thong while wearing my pretty push-up padded bra, camisole and thigh high stockings. Thanks so very much.....Mmmm !!!

SissyCrissy...................xoxoxo

zoejoeyzoejoeyabout 7 years ago
Dear Heather

I would very much like to congratulate you on an outstanding story. I loved the premise and the alternating viewpoints that teased so deliciously and I simply adored the characterisations of mother and son. I felt that the situation absolutely sizzled with sexual tension.

Two things however:

First, the use of the word chest instead of stomach, (My massive hard-on was now sticking three quarters of the way out and pressing firm against my chest), took me out of the moment and left me thinking, oh no, another boy with a horse cock.

Second, I think you missed a golden opportunity to make the story even better. You have created such a remarkably cool mother, positively brimming with nonchalance at the sight of her son wearing her panties and surely the stuff of every panty-boy's fantasy. The way you had her ask him to refill her coffee was brilliantly executed. Then when she asked him to get her some cream, I was practically begging for him to spill his jizz directly into her coffee cup, so then, without word, she would simply put her spoon in the cup, give it a quick stir, then drink it down, let out a sigh of contentment and lick her lips as she suffered her own involuntary orgasm in front of him. I think that would set you up with all manner of possibilities for part 2.

Heather, I thank you once again. Not only has reading this story been the highlight of my day so far, I suspect very much that it will also prove to be the highlight of my night - when my fingers find my pussy in bed tonight, my thoughts will go to this story.

Love Zoe. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I get to go to town wearing wife's panties every now and then. Wife wears thongs alot. She likes me to wear my white shorts and her black thong to town, you can see her thong through my shorts and she'll tell the sales women that I have on her panties and show them that they show through white shorts . I've been in dressing rooms showing them my ass in thongs , my wife gets so wet.

darkvictory75darkvictory75almost 6 years ago
I'd love to read chapter 2!

This subject is such a turn on! Hoping to see what happens next! Doll him up with mom's sexy lingerie, hose, heels garter belt, etc. and see mom's reactions...

mwdean92mwdean92almost 6 years ago
Loved it

More please, soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More please

Stiff_NylonStiff_Nylonover 4 years ago
Very well written

Smoking hot, please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW !!!

Love it. This hit's so close to home. Only I had a Father, sister, & brother at home. Also I started at a much younger age. So I had to be very careful. When I started I would put my penis in a cup of my Mom's bra and lay on the bed and dry hump it til I orgasmed; then one night I orgasmed and to my surprise, I just filled up her bra cup with sperm and my first instinct was to put it to my mouth and lick it up. Not long after, I graduated to panties, walking around the house, in front of the windows, wanting someone to see me so bad, but also scared to death for someone to see me. My story goes on & on, so I'll close for now. Can't wait for your sequel !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hot!!

Wow this was so hot. I could barely contain myself as I was wearing my aunts panties while reading this. I’ve had a naughty little fetish for wearing women’s panties for years. I’ve stolen a couple pairs of my moms panties and a pair of my aunts panties. The first time I snuck into my aunts panty drawer was exhilarating. She had so many naughty pairs of really girly, feminine panties I couldn’t resist. I put on a super soft pair of her cotton panties and they fit perfectly. The first time I put them on I almost came without even touching my cock. I quickly jumped on her bed and humped her pillow in her naughty lingerie until I came. It’s such a rush to walk around in only panties. Most of the time when I masturbate I throw on a pair on panties and hump my pillow. I always fantasize about my aunt catching me and getting turned on at the sight of me doing such dirty things in her panties. Most times I open the curtains hoping that I’ll get caught by someone looking in the window. I live right across the street from a middle school and one time at 3am I snuck downstairs in a pair of satin panties(my personal favorite type of panty) and I walked across the empty street over to the school while listening to a porn video through my AirPods of a mom caught masturbating loudly on a hidden camera. I barely made it to the other side before I came without even having to touch myself. I let out a girly moan not loud enough to be heard by the surrounding houses and then made my way back inside. I go to college in a different state and my other aunt lives just blocks away from campus. I haven’t gotten the chance to explore her panty drawer yet but hopefully soon I will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have had a silk bra and panties fetish for a long time and started with my mom's silk bras and panties. Live the feel of the silk against my cock and how they fit on me and how my cock looks bulging and stretching out the silk panties . I was caught by aunt wearing a pair of her light blue silk panties when I was 15. I was so embarrassed but she said that it was ok and I shouldn't be and she likes it a lot and wanted me to show her and asked me to to try on more of her panties for her . So I did and she loved it as much as I did .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was soooo hot! I loved hearing about fondling, wearing and masturbating in panties from both the boy's and his mother's perspective. Well done!

buckshots6buckshots610 months ago

Heather, your story got me very hard! I get an extra thrill when I slip on a pair of my wife's panties. To add to the thrill, I sometimes insert a plug and then go out to run some errands. I hope there will be more.

niftywriterniftywriter6 months ago

My mother caught me once wearing her panties when I was fifteen. It didn't turn out quite like this but she did take me shopping for panties that day. I think she was just trying to embarrass me so I wouldn't wear panties. When I took her up on the offer she still hadn't given up on trying to humiliate me. She drove me to a lingerie store about 45 minutes from where we lived and when a saleslady approached her she said she was here to buy panties "for my son" and then looked at me. I was so embarrassed but my cock went immediately hard. When my mother noticed my condition she realized her plan failed. Quite the contrary. I embraced the humiliation. The sales lady was very nice to me and helped me pick out several pairs of panties. When she asked if I wanted to look at anything else I looked at my mother and asked "Can I?"

The look on her face at that point changed. To her credit, right then and there she decided to accept me for what I was or at least decided she would not be judgmental but would support my unusual desires. "Sure baby. Within reason..."

I left that day with several pairs of panties a couple of simple nightgowns and something that changed me forever: a garter belt and stockings. I think I might write a story about that day...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous