Caught In Mom's Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat at the table lightly running my finger up and down the length of my cock - the front door opened. Since our house is small, the front door opens into the living room and past the living room, a mere 20 feet away, was the kitchen. I thought briefly of escaping out the backdoor but what would that do. How would I explain being outside? I momentarily panicked but soon gave into my plight. I was stuck at the table in my mother's panties. Fortunately I had my a-shirt still on. Maybe, if she came into the kitchen, that she wouldn't stay long and wouldn't notice my condition under the table. Then I could escape into my bedroom. But fate again had other plans.

I heard her footsteps heading right to the kitchen. She soon appeared and spotted me eating at the kitchen table. "Morning Billy," mom said as she quickly walked to the fridge. In her hand was a small plastic bag. She laid the bag on the counter and pulled out a small thing of coffee creamer. "Did you sleep well?" Mom asked reaching for the cabinet to get a coffee cup. I just mumbled an uh huh of acknowledgment. "I had to run to get some creamer from the store," mom continued on the conversation and filling up her coffee cup. She made small talk while her back was to me but I wasn't paying much attention. I was contemplating make a break from the table and out of the kitchen. But my opportunity vanished when she finished pouring her creamer into her cup and turned to walk to the kitchen table. Still talking she pulled out the chair opposite of me and sat down.

For a moment I was safe. She couldn't see under the table and more importantly she couldn't see I was wearing her panties.

After sipping at her coffee - she reached out to the center of the table where the un-read mail was laying. Sifting thru the mail she picked up the Entertainment Weekly magazine which caused a few letters to fall to the ground. Before I realized what was happening she was already bending down to pick them up. It felt like the world came to a complete stop. Time ticked away at an extremely slow pace. All I could do was brace for impact. My eyes were closed, somehow hoping that with them shut they made me invisible. I could hear the paper rustle against the floor as she piled them together. Then I heard an audible gasp followed by silence.

There was no sound at all. I had expected yelling. I figured that my mother would start shouting at me. But nothing happened. I could feel her eyes staring at my panty covered privates. No doubt she recognized her panties. My breathing felt labored and my blood went cold. A shiver ran thru me and my balls started to tingle. My semi hard cock started to grow knowing that my mother was staring at me in her sexy panties. It was rock hard in seconds pressing hard against my left hip and stretching the thin material to the max.

Another audible gasp came from below the table - this time follow quick by the gathering of letters from the ground. I opened my eyes just in time to see her appear from below the table. She sat upright with her checks flush and a look of utter surprise on her face. She was looking at me but almost as if she was looking thru me. Her eyes made contact with mine but she didn't seem to be registering anything.

Seconds slowly ticked by before her face started to regain color. Her eyes appeared to focus back in and were now staring directly back at me. Breaking eye contact - she lightly laid the letters on the table and picked up the magazine. She cleared her throat and opened the magazine to the first page. My mom now looked as calm as ever as she slowly glanced thru her magazine.

I, on the other hand, was in a strange erotic comma. I sat completely still. My head was pounding in time with my heart and my body still tingled. My brain raced to justify what was happening while my perverted side relished in the fact that my mother had seen my privates. Not only had she seen my raging hard-on, but she had caught me wearing her sexy lime green satin panties. The more my perversion took over the more excited I became and the harder my cock got. I started imagining how it must have looked to her - to see me wearing her panties. The shock on her face must have been priceless. How great it would have been if she would have crawled under the table and put her mouth around my panty covered balls. How wonderful it would feel to have her lick the length of my lime green satin shaft. She could have taken my swollen head into her mouth just as I started shooting my cum.

I was slammed back to reality when I heard my mother speak. She spoke softly and never raised her head from the magazine. "Billy, be a dear and get me some more coffee."

Pausing for a moment I let her words sink in. Reluctantly I pushed my chair back and stood up. A strange excitement rushed thru me as my crotch cleared the table. I felt my balls tighten and my cock throb. It throbbed so hard that it shifted its position from lying sideways and outstretched to sticking straight up. The waistband of my mother's panties couldn't contain my erection. My massive hard-on was now sticking three quarters of the way out and pressing firm against my chest.

My mom's head didn't move from her downward reading position but I did see her eyes pear up at me. She seemed to be taking in the sight before her. Almost to re-affirm what she had seen under the table. I could see that her checks were getting flush again and her lips seem to pucker slightly. Some what reluctantly she returned her eyes to the magazine.

Realizing that she again wasn't going to yell at me - I strolled over to the coffee pot. Once there I paused. I took a deep breath, grabbed the pot and turned around. Mother's face was still looking at the magazine. She turned the page and again cleared her throat. In all the emotions that I'd been feeling in the past few minutes, this time it was disappointment. My perverted self was hoping that she was staring at me and drooling over my cock. I had hope in that brief instant that she had stripped off all of her clothes and was sitting wide legged begging me to lick her pussy.

I cleared my head and walked towards her. I stopped just inched from the table. With the coffee pot in hand I stood a mere foot away from her. I savored the moment then bent slightly to poor her coffee. When her cup was full I stood up straight looking at her pretty face. She slowly moved her head from the magazine towards me. Her eyes level with my bulging cock. She sat momentarily with her eyes fixed on my penis. I could see her tracing the bulging veins that ran the length of my rod. Moving her eyes up she paused again at the tip of my cock - almost as if she was memorizing every last detail. After a deep sigh she slowly looked up to meet my eyes.

"Thanks sweetheart," she said softly looking me dead in the eyes. Her words seemed to echo off my swollen member making it pulse and shake a few times. I let out a soft moan and clinched my butt checks which forced my hips forward a bit. My balls contracted and I felt very close to coming. I exhaled and tried to regain some composure. If I took a step closer my, I mean, her panties would have been pressed against her lips.

Feeling close to faint, I turned to put the coffee pot back. Instinctively, I started swaying my hips as I walked. Complete and sheer sexiness washed over me. I was in the threshold of orgasmic bliss. Never had I imagined that my mother would have liked watching me walk around in her panties. I would have never guessed that showing off my perverted side to her would be such a thrill.

When I replaced the coffee pot back I braced myself on the counter. My legs felt week and my breathing was shallow. My cock felt like it would explode if it didn't get some release soon. I contemplated turning and walking out of the kitchen so I could go to my room and beat myself off. I desperately needed to come.

"Oh honey, while you're up - can you get me some more cream for my coffee?" Her voice filled my ears and rang all the way thru my bones. I moved to the left and opened the fridge. Bending down at the hips I spread my legs and put my ass high in the air - like I'd done a thousand times when I was alone in the kitchen. But now I was showing off for my mother. I grabbed the creamer with one hand and with the other hand rubbed my outer thigh. I slowly stood back up and closed the fridge door. As I turned back towards my mother I realized that she had moved her chair out and was now seated facing me. Her legs were neatly crossed and her hands lay gently in her lap. She was completely attentive with a gleaming smile.

As I crossed the room, shaking my hips from side to side, I watch my mother looking directly at my crotch. She sat motionless and for the first time I saw just how beautiful she was. I approached her as if she was judging me. With every step my perverted mind displayed images of her pulling down my panties and ramming my cock down her throat until I shot my hot load in her mouth. I also imagined her standing before me wearing the same thing I am wearing now. She would stick her panty covered pussy into my face and let me lick her sticky wet slit. She would then push her panties to the side and sitting on my cock. Her juicy wet pussy would slip over my throbbing member. Her hot pussy would engulf me - all the way down to my balls. I could suck on her B size breasts while she fucks me up and down. She would then kneel in front of me while I shot my cum in her waiting mouth.

I was standing at the table once more. Again my panty covered crotch was only a foot away from her face. I could hear myself moaning softly as my balls contracted. My cock was throbbing now. It was visibly pulsating and the head was turning a dark purple. I was still imaging my mother doing all sorts of nasty things to me when I realized that I was on the verge of one of the best orgasms of my life. I placed the creamer on the table and steadied myself. I used my other hand to trace the outline of my satin covered monster. My hips where thrusting forward - pushed hard against the palm of my hand. My butt checks clenched and my legs started shaking. I felt my balls contract and my sperm began to ascend.

"Oh God," I moaned. "I'm..." my voice trailed off. I was trying to hold out as long as I could. I tried to keep myself on the edge but not let go completely. "Mom, I'm going to..." again my voice trailed off and into a low moan.

I faintly heard my mother's voice rise above my moan. "Oh my God - Billy!" Her voice was a tone that I'd never heard before. It was not anger, nor was it sexual. She was not beckoning me to cum, but was also not forcing me to stop. Maybe her voice was that of confusion. "Billy, please."

There was nothing that could stop me now - I was at a fever pitch. Every part of my body was engaged in this growing climax. Hearing my mother call my name was more than I could stand. A final grunt was all I could muster. My hand clinched around my cock and I pumped it a few times.

The first rope of cum shot out with such force that it flew up near my face. It had to be at least six inches long and pasted just inches from my mouth. It arched downward and landed on the table. My mother was so shocked that she screamed out. Her head snapped back and her eyes flew open. She brought her hands to her mouth just as the second shot pumped from my cock. This rope was not as forceful as the first blast and not as long. This blast of cum gushed out in about a four inch creamy white stream that landed on my chest. My mom squealed again but made no attempt to flee. She was shocked but totally transfixed on my cock spewing its creamy contents. Subsequent blasts from my penis decreased even further but still kept coming out. I don't recall ever cumming this much in my entire life.

It seemed likes minutes had pasted before I started coming down from my orgasm. I looked down at my still rigid cock - it was now covered it white sticky goo. There was cum all down the front side of my panties. There was even a little puddle on the floor beneath my feet.

I exhaled softly still trying to catch my breath. My cock throbbed lightly as I squeezed out little bits of juice. My mother sat with her eyes glued to my crotch and the gooey mess that I had made. She too seemed to be trying to catch her breath.

To be continued...

12