Caught in Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
Caught wearing women's panties at work.
2k words
4.41
38.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of my office adventures. Part 1 tells of how I was caught wearing women's panties at work. A very embarrassing situation for me.

On Monday the women wanted to know how I got started wearing panties as I explained in part 2. On Tuesday I felt as if Karen and Jennifer we a little more attentive to me but it was still low key and nothing was said by any of us.

On Wednesday again I felt as if they were looking me over. Around 3pm Karen and I were alone so I came out and asked "are you checking me out."

Karen was very forthright and replied "you have our curiosity up; we are trying to figure out if you have panty lines." I told her "I am just wearing my usual briefs." Karen looked a little disappointed in my answer. I said to her "do you want me to wear panties?" Karen gave me a little smile and said "Jennifer and I were very turned on by your panties and seeing you show. I can understand if you don't want to repeat it but we are hoping for more performances."

I told Karen "wearing panties is not a regular thing I do it happens in frequently. I have to admit I enjoyed what happened and wouldn't be against repeating it if that's what you want."

Karen admitted that she and Jennifer talked about it and they were hoping it would happen again. I agreed to wear panties the next day.

So here are two middle aged women that I have worked with for many years. Women that have dressed and acted as if sex wasn't important. Over the years we have never joked or made comments about sex and I had grown to think it was a forbidden topic and avoided the sexual comments, jokes etc. Now they were asking me to wear panties and masturbate for them.

As I said before Karen is 55 not unattractive but what you might call a plain woman. Sometimes it's hard to describe a person's looks that pays them justice. When you start saying full figured or bbw people start thinking fat. Karen is not fat but she is a little thicker than the average woman. About 5'5" and I am guessing around a size 10. Nice breasts probably a C cup. Like many women that are not slender they dress is a way to hide their figure instead of playing of their attributes. Thus they look a little frumpy when that is not really the case.

Jennifer is a little older. I would say Jennifer has an attractive face but like Karen is a thick woman. She is also about 5'5" and she too dresses in such a way as to hide what she feels is her less than perfect figures.

On Thursday I got to work early as I do many days. I heard everyone arriving about 8am but I had my office door closed and was busy working. About 9:30 I took a break and said hi to the support staff. Then I stopped in Jennifer's office to say good morning. She seemed very excited to see me and in a hushed voice asked "are you wearing anything special." I nodded yes and she asked "what do you have on."

I told her "I have on a white thong and I am excited to show it to you later but I need to get back to work now." As I left her office I noticed Karen's door was closed so I proceeded back to my office.

Finally the end of a long day had arrived. The support staff had gone for the day leaving Karen, Jennifer and myself alone in the office. I think the office had barely emptied out when the two women showed up at my office door. Even though we had done it before I was still nervous and embarrassed to put on a show in front of the women. I thought it was best to quickly get down to business. I told the women to come in and take a chair. I moved out from behind my desk and over in front of a couch I have in my office. Karen sat in the chair in front of my desk while Jennifer sat in my chair.

Being to self conscious I did not put on a show when taking my clothes off. I started by unbuttoning my shirt and laying it over the arm of the couch. That was followed by my t shirt; I kicked off my shoes and removed my pants and finally my socks. There I stood in front of my coworkers in nothing but a white women's thong. My cock was hard and straining at the thin cotton fabric, the outline of my penis was clearly visible through the fabric. I said "I hope you approve of my choice of panties" the women said yes simultaneously. I turn a slow 360 so they could get the full view.

I asked if there was anything else they wanted to see. Karen asked "would you turn around, bend over and put your hands on the back of the couch." Without replying I did what Karen had asked. I heard Jennifer say "he has a nice ass." I held my pose for a minute and stood up and turned around facing them. I stood there rubbing my penis through the panties, after a few minutes I slide the panties standing fully nude in front of them.

I sat on the couch and started stoking my cock. As I did this Jennifer asked "do you only wear thongs?" I explained that I have worn bikinis, hipsters, whatever was in my wife's panty drawer. I told them bikini don't hold a guy in to well when he is hard and the waist band digs into my erections. Higher riding panties work best because they cover a fully erect penis. I told them thongs have the added benefit of the strip in back reminds you that you are wearing panties as does the fell of your pants on your bare ass.

Then I settled down on the couch. I put my back half against the arm and half against back cushion, sitting at a 45degree angle. Keeping one foot on the floor and the other on the couch I open myself up to their gaze. I stroked my cock with one hand while letting the other hand play with my testicles and dropping down lower.

I was now so excited. I grabbed the panties and started rubbing them on my cock. Enjoying the silky feel of the fabric. Running them around the tip of my penis. My cock was so hard; I wanted to make myself come. I laid my head back and closed my eyes pumping my cock. Without any lube it is a slow buildup but also very enjoyable. The slow buildup leads to forceful ejaculations too.

There I was on the couch aware of the presence of my two coworkers but also in my own little world. I was stroking hard and fast. The moaning was becoming louder and closer together. I announced I was going to come and a grunt my come started shooting out. The first blast landed high up on my chest nearly to my throat, following blasts landed lower and lower. I opened my eyes looking at the women.

I was in a fog and I am not sure which one said but I heard "I didn't know it could shoot that far."

I explained when I was younger that was the norm but now it is the exception and I only shoot that far when I haven't come in a couple of days and have a long build up. I think everyone enjoys the little play time but not a lot is said.

I had brought a towel this time and cleaned myself and proceeded to get dressed. Then we all made our way out of the office saying good night.

My masturbating for them became a weekly event. Slowly we started to talk about sex amongst the 3 of us. We discussed masturbation and early sexual experiences. For the first 5 weeks the focus was all on me.

It was about the 6th week and I showed up in my panties. Jennifer let us know that she wants going to be able to stay after work. I asked Karen if she was still up for and she said yes.

It started as usual with me undressing in front of Karen. I sat back on the couch rubbing my penis taking things slow. It was then I asked Karen if I could see her panties. At first she didn't agree to it but with after a little more persuasion I was able to convince her to show me her panties. She was wearing a pair of slacks that day. She stood up and unhooked the waist band and let then slip to the floor. She was wearing a pair of white hipster panties. I took in her panties and her smooth legs. She had nice muscular legs, not skinny chicken legs; they were meaty and had a nice shape. She sat back down in her chair with her knees together nervous and obviously embarrassed to be in her panties. I convinced her to open her legs and give me a peak. I told her how nice she looked and that she had great legs.

I asked if I could try on her panties. At first she said no but I asked if she had ever thought of me in her panties. Sheepishly she said yes. I told her I would really love to try them on. With that she stood up and hooking her thumbs in the waist band she slides them off and handed them to me. I quickly put them on. Although larger than and not as tight as my wife's panties they still fit nicely. My large bulge tenting out the fabric of her panties.

I rubbed myself through the fabric and I asked "is it ok if I come in them." Karen replied "I would like that."

As I rubbed myself Karen sat back down on the chair. I asked "do you go home and masturbate after watching me." She blushed and said yes. Then I asked if she masturbated in her office after that Monday meeting. I told her I was pretty sure that Jennifer had masturbated in her office. Karen admitted she had masturbated too.

Karen was sitting in the chair with her knees together as I was wearing her panties. I asked "do you want to masturbate now" She looked at me and said "I have never masturbated in front of anyone though I have fantasized about it. Every one shaves today and I haven't. I don't think you want to see that."

I convinced her that many men prefer natural over shaved. Slowly she opened her legs and started rubbing herself. At first little moans escaped her mouth and her legs opened more. Her fingers went lower and brought up her juices to rub on her clit. She moaned and I heard her say "oh this isn't going to take long."

I told her I was close and she said "I want to see you make a wet mess of my panties." That put me over the edge with my cock encased in her panties I erupted. Come pushed through the fabric like it did the first time I masturbated in front of her.

Soon Karen followed moaning and with an orgasm of her own. Both spent we sat there for a few minutes in silence. Then I asked "what do you want me to do with your panties" She said "will you clean yourself up with them. If it ok with you I would like to wear them home."

I took her panties and wiped up my come with them and handed them to her. I watched as she put them on. We both got dressed and said our goodbyes.