All Comments on 'Caught in Panties Ch. 03'

by littlejoe10

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very hot. Can't wait for the next edition!

littlejoe10littlejoe10over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I didnt intend to write more than the first story but I have received email requests for more. I am not an accomplished writer but enjoy sharing this true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

after reading your story I went out and bought a pair today lol

tim4522tim4522over 10 years ago
soooooo fucking HOTTTTT!!!

Thanks so very much for writing these HOT stories mmmmm. Would LOVE it if they would have sex. It seems like the next logical step and frankly, I'm surprised that the women didn't suggest it. And if there is something that I've learned, it's that older women are so completely horny. They might be shy but they are total horn dogs, especially those that don't get it regularly, like the 2 in this story. Just my 2 cents from real world experience with women 55 and older. Oh, and the Hornier they are the more desperate they are, and the bolder they become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep the stories coming

Super writting keep the stories coming. Cant wait until the next one.245

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story

I wear women's panties 24-7 and fantasize about being discovered and modeling them for other women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story I too am in my fifties and love the horny feeling of wearing a thong. My lover gave me one many years ago .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The cashier wanted me to try them on.

While at my favorite clothing store I picked out two pair of nylon panties and went to pay for them. Most times the cashiers just smile at me when I am buying panties and such. This time the cashier said I would like to see you in those, honey. I smiled and said 'what would you give me , if I do'. After back and forth she said she would suck my cock. I said , that would be great. She called for relief from her station and we went to her car. I slid out of my shorts and had only my pink vanity Fares on. Before I could try any panty's on , she went down on me and after a few wonderful minutes , I shot my load as she swallowed every drop. After licking me clean, we agreed to meet every weak for a little buy and try panty spree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous