All Comments on 'Caught in the Act'

by linkznut

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Plot

I like so much your story, but i think Adam made a mistake for join a buddy with Amy.Give a hole to erases his hold at Amy.I saw the same(not incest, but same type of blackmail) in real life, and the shit hits the fan real badly.Paul in Rio

bunky28bunky28over 14 years ago
Good Plot

I loved the plot and the action but i was also a bit disappointed in that he did not include Becky in any of the scenes, i think that would have been a added attraction, but as i said, it kept me reading and also interested to the end.

Bunky 28

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
would've been better with becky

she had just as much to lose.bring in the boy seen more like a cockold.becky means more pussy.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Not the ending I would have selected...

but, not a bad story. I look forward to reading more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ending

Must agree with the previous comment. I do admire ,however, the unique way in which the stepson got power over his stepmother. Not the photos, the actions of the two women. Most stories have the stepmom getting laid by some male.

gadzuchzgadzuchzabout 14 years ago
Great! Kept me wanting more!

I love this story again and again. I love how stepmom gives in to her naughty, submisive yearnings that Adam has awakened in her. I wish Becky would come back and get blackmailed and/or punished.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
The trigger

Discovering this kind of fetish is not an easy chore. My girlfriend in college liked to be tied up and roughed up. She turned out to be fucked up, but it was 1969 afterall...

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
C'mon Adam

Now that he has Caught and Broken his Step-Mom...

Is'nt it time for Becky to brought into the Part

Great Story

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Now what is he going to do

He has a serious slut on his hands now. Sharing her with his friend wasn't the smartest thing he could have done, if he wants to keep what's going on from his father.

The little pain slut will do what ever he wants her to do, and keeping her satisfied will be a task. Perhaps he need help from her girl friend, and then he can fuck them both.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

IT SOUNDS LIKE DADDY IS GOING TO BE TAKING CARE OF HIS SON'S CHILD FROM HIS WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
needs more

need more chapters have to get her friend into it to you suggested that in the begining

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
disappointed

i like blackmail stories. but, i just can't understand how someone could just share the woman they're blackmailing. i mean come on. you start letting every male friend you have come over and fuck your woman. sooner are later words going to spread and get back to the husband or the police and then your in prison taking it up the ass cause you can't keep your damn mouth shut and enjoy what you had. and believe me you will be taking it up the ass in prison. cause thats what happens to rapist in prison. yes blackmailing a woman for sex is considered a form of rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Awesome, Will there be more parts?

- o

wicked62wicked62almost 7 years ago
Description

Enjoyef yr story 5 stars. Would have just liked some descriptions of moms physicality. Well done.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 5 years ago
And then you ruined it

As always bringing someone over just as the story is about to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To rushed......needs more build up

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(2/3/2022) As I was reading this story it was building to a hard five. But then Charlie was added into the mix. I get it; she’s Adam’s slut now. He owns her so she'll do whatever he wants her to do and will love doing it because he has brought out her inner slut and freed her sexually. But why share her? Why pimp her out? Especially to an eighteen-year-old friend. Charlie brags to someone, bringing it all to an end and everyone gets hurt. Why turn Adam into a Dick? He’s got a great thing going and should protect this new relationship; protect her, his property. This was well written and I loved the premise but when it went off the rails, IMO, I almost bailed. But I didn’t, hoping for some kind of happily ever after for Adam and his new submissive. But that didn’t happen, IMO. I’m sure there are many out there that would disagree with me. But this is my critique, my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was going to be a 5 until you brought in the friend for me that’s why the 3 ,,, sorry,, want to read mom/ son ,, not group

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story...

I enjoyed it, even after the introduction of Charlie. Disappointed that Becky wasn't brought into the story. A description of step-mom would have helped. Since Charlie was introduced, they could have done more as a team, maybe a blow job for Carlie while Adam takes her from behind or DP.

Maybe in the next chapter you can bring Becky into the mix and test their commitment to submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with mrdata9770 -- I would have much preferred that Adam keep her to himself.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was disappointed that you brought in the friend the way you did. Adam should have shared his Stepmother with his Dad. Or even how they hid they new incestuous life from the Dad. If the friend was to be introduced, he should have come over and discovered his friend doing unspeakable things to his Stepmother and joins in. Just for the ending I have to give it a 3 SORRY It was a solid 5 until then.

gadget245gadget2455 months ago

Need to bring Becky under control for Charlie's Slut!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous