Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth I'm really sorry I didn't mean for that to happen. Seriously, I know it wasn't a good time for that to happen," he said clearly worried about how she was going to react.

Seeing him struggling to fit his slowly dissipating boner into his boxers and than his jeans as he tried to walk towards her, she couldn't help but laugh. His jeans were on now, but with a clearly noticeable bulge in the front. "I know you didn't do it purposely. I was just really scared we were going to get caught. I am not really angry, maybe just a little disappointed that we got interrupted."

Jeremy moved towards her wrapping his arms around her from behind and grinding his bulge against her bottom saying "We could continue if you want. It's not fair that you didn't get off too," he said grinning.

"No way! I think I've had enough excitement for one day," Beth said pulling away from him. "Plus, you have to get your work done if we want to have any fun this weekend."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, but you have to admit that was really hot," Jeremy said shaking his head clearly not done thinking about their latest coupling.

"I'd better get going, the last thing you need is more distractions," she said grabbing her wadded up panties up off the chair and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Good luck with your work. And yes, I thought that was really, really, hot," she said bringing her mouth close to his ear to whisper, briefly nibbling on his ear lobe as she did. She walked away from him glancing over her shoulder to see Jeremy with a startled look on his face as she left. He began to say something to her, but she kept moving, heading towards the elevator.

Before pushing the elevator call button, Beth realized she needed to do something about the wetness that was slowly threatening to run down her thighs. Using her panties, she gently wiped and padded her pussy, mopping up Ezra's cum, there was more than she expected. Running the soft fabric of her panties over her pussy reminded her of how aroused she was just moments before.

Jeremy rarely left her hanging when it came to orgasms and her body wasn't used to it. Her body still craved release. It would be hours before she would get the chance to see Jeremy again and she knew that after their episode in the library, she was going to need to take matters into her own hands quite literally. She pushed the elevator call button before balling up her cum soaked panties and placing them in her purse.

She hurried across campus and back to her dorm hoping her suitemates would be gone so she could finish what Jeremy started. Arriving at the door to her suite, Beth opened the door and was sorely disappointed to find two of her suitemates sitting in their common area watching a movie. Single and bordering on boy-crazy, Amanda and Shannon paused the film immediately after she came in; eager to give her the update on their latest interactions with various guys they were flirting with. Usually entertained by her suitemates, Beth's craving for sexual satisfaction was far outweighing her desire to hear about their often pathetic, penile pursuits.

Hoping to postpone a long conversation until later, Beth said a brief hello before informing them that she wasn't feeling well and was going to take a nap. Fortunately, she was in luck, her roommate Tara was out so she had their room to herself. She closed the door, locking it quietly to avoid her suitemates suspicions and draped her purse across the back of her computer chair.

Beth's room was small and set up in typical college dorm fashion. The room was pretty much split in two, with Beth's stuff occupying the left half and Tara's on the right. They each had their own bed, desk, and dresser which they pushed against the wall allowing for a small shared space in the middle of the room. Their institutional white concrete walls were decorated with posters and various pictures of Beth and Tara's friends, commemorating their various antics.

Beth allowed herself to fall into her purple down comforter covered bed. At last, she was alone and able to relax, able to release the tension that had continued to build since she first kissed Jeremy in the library, feeling his warm hand rubbing her through her panties. Scooting up the bed so that she was propped up by her pillows, she began trailing her hands over her body.

She let her hands run up her legs, parting and spreading them for greater access, pulling her skirt up as they moved sensually up her thighs. For a moment, she teased her vulva trailing her fingers across the entire mound of sensitive skin, before using a firmer touch to massage the lips of her pussy. She was still a little wet from before and touching herself she was rapidly getting wetter.

Dipping her middle finger into her pussy, she let out a burst of air she was unknowingly holding in. Excited by her wetness, she probed with first the one finger, then adding another to stretch and fill her all the more. Pulling her fingers out, she moved them up to her mouth for a taste, before re-lubricating them with her saliva and gently rubbing her awakened clit.

Finally, she thought, moving her fingers in a circling motion on her clit. Her eyes were closed and she found herself replaying the experience Jeremy and her just shared in the library with one major difference. In the version she was now picturing, there would be no interruptions, nothing to stop them fucking, nothing to stop her orgasm.

She was cupping her hand to her pussy now, raising her hips off the bed, rubbing and humping her clit against her hand. Her left hand worked its way underneath her shirt and under her bra squeezing her soft, supple, breasts. Her body was gradually tensing from the pleasure she was feeling, moving ever closer to the sweet release she so desperately needed.

Playing with her breasts, Beth pinched and teased her nipples now swollen and hard from her Taking her left hand off her breasts, Beth slid it downward, inserting two fingers into the dripping slit between her legs while continuing her rhythmic manipulation on her clit with her other hand. Overcome by the sensations she was feeling from stimulating herself with both hands, her back arched off the bed and her mouth opened letting out a cry she just barely managed to stifle by pulling her comforter into her mouth to dampen the sound. Her hands were moving faster now, legs shaking as she humped her probing fingers while rapidly flicking her fingers across her clit.

Her moans muffled by the corner of purple blanket in her mouth, Beth was finally able to let go, letting her orgasm take her over completely. For that brief and all too fleeting time, the only thought she had in her head, the only thing she was capable of focusing on, was the pleasure deliciously thrumming through her body. Beth laid on her bed for a while, waiting for her breathing and heart beat to return to normal. Her right arm and wrist were sore from the frantic motions she made while vigorously rubbing her clit. Completely relaxed and drained from her intense orgasm, it looked like she was going to take a nap after all she thought. Beth pulled the covers on top of her, rolled over, and quickly succumbed to sleep.

When she awoke later it was dusk. Opening the door of her room, Beth noticed that her roommates were gone, probably to get dinner at the campus dining hall. She thought about trying to catch up with them, but then realizing she was alone in her suite for the first time in a long time, she had a better idea.

She walked purposefully back into her room, opened up the top drawer of her dresser and rifled underneath the tangled mess of multicolored panties to find the object she was looking for. It had been a long time since she had last had an opportunity to use "Big Red" and she was really looking forward to it. Big Red was a large red rabbit vibrator that Jeremy had given her at the end of their junior year. It was a present he hoped would make their time apart more bearable. She hated the present and was pissed that he thought she needed a vibrator in the first place.

Over the summer, because they lived close to six hours away from each other, Beth and Jeremy were forced to settle for a somewhat less than satisfying long distance relationship punctuated by occasional weekend visits and short vacations spent together. Their only regular means of contact being a series of daily phone calls, Jeremy thought he was providing Beth with a way to relieve the sexual frustration that was extremely hard for him as well. Unfortunately, even with multiple explanations, Beth still seemed a little pissed about it, and Jeremy had come to view Big Red as a major mistake.

At first, Beth was appalled. She had never owned a vibrator before and thought she would never use it. Up until that point, using her hands was a more than effective means for her to get herself off. The last thing she needed was to have to worry about hiding this large and extremely indiscreet sex toy. Her feelings didn't change until midway through the summer on one adventurous night when she was particularly horny and her fingers alone just weren't doing the trick.

On that memorable night, she was missing Jeremy terribly. It was late at night and she was in her bedroom at her parents' house and couldn't sleep. She couldn't stop thinking about him, how much she loved him, and how much she wished he was here helping her relieve her pent-up sexual needs. She wanted to feel full, like she did when Jeremy buried himself in her, his large balls slammed tight against her asshole. It was the first time she ever even remotely considered using the vibrator.

Taking Big Red out of his hiding place in her closet, she turned on the lamp beside her bed, bathing the room in a warm incandescence. She lubed his shaft and slipped him into her all too eager pussy. It slid in easily and when it was in as far as it could go, with ears positioned ever so tantalizingly on her clit, she held her breath and pushed the button at its base to turn it on. Within minutes, she had experienced one of the best orgasms she had ever had in her entire life. One night with Big Red was more than enough to convince her that she wouldn't be getting rid of him anytime soon.

The next day she remembered calling Jeremy and thanking him for the present for the first time. He was surprised by her change of heart as she was initially a little disappointed in the gift and was less than subtle in her attempts to let him know. Naturally, he asked her what changed her mind and when she told him she had taken the vibrator out for a test drive the night before, Jeremy demanded details, and they ended up spontaneously having phone sex for the first time.

Presently, Beth pulled Big Red out from the tangled web of panties in her top drawer. She unscrewed the bottom cap and began inserting the three batteries needed to power what she had come to view as her very own perpetual orgasm machine. Taking off her skirt, Beth laid herself onto her bed, spread her legs and began to tease the already moist opening between her legs with the vibrator's pliant silicone tip. She spread her lips wide with her left hand allowing the red rubber phallus to slip its tip into her further, gently coating it with her wetness before inching it in any further. Teasingly, she repeated this process until at last her pussy swallowed it whole, leaving the rabbit's ears poised for attack on her already excited clit.

Turning it's vibration on low, she grabbed hold of it, using the base to swirl the toy inside her, stirring, as her pussy gripped its girth tight. The sudden jolt of vibration made her groan and she relished in the fact that she was alone in her suite and could be as loud as she wanted. The rabbit's ears were fluttering and thrumming on her clit stimulating her with a persistence Jeremy could never match. Feeling good, but craving more, Beth increased the vibration and turned on the swirling function which promptly elicited an appreciative "oh fuck" from her mouth now open in an obvious expression of pleasure.

Jeremy was a good, probably even a great lover and was certainly the best she ever had, but Big Red's combination of swirling and constant vibration was something that a regular run of the mill penis just couldn't do. Beth knew deep down that this was why women swore by these rabbit vibes. She was feeling absolutely sublime. Her pussy was being massaged inside and out by the sensuously swirling shaft, her engorged clit was throbbing under the rabbit ears merciless attack. Raising her head off the pillows, she watched as if mesmerized, as she pulled the vibe out until just the tip was tickling her dripping cunt, teasing her outer lips before plunging it back in all the way. She continued in this manner for awhile exciting herself more and more, bringing her inevitable release closer and closer.

Jeremy had gotten more work done then he ever would have expected after his amorous encounter with Beth in the library earlier. Staying focused was not easy. He frequently experienced bouts of distraction with his mind consistently choosing to review the incredibly steamy sequence of events of earlier this afternoon, instead of focusing on the monotonous work his presentation demanded. Even with regular struggles to stay on task, Jeremy was close to finished. He still needed to check some of his research citations and proofread everything over once again, but he was satisfied with the amount of work he completed and was looking forward to having some fun this weekend.

Jeremy closed his laptop, stuffed it into his olive canvas messenger bag, threw the bag over his shoulder, and headed out of the library. Midway across campus he was getting out his phone to call Beth when he ran into her roommate Tara and a guy named Seth. According to Beth, Tara was really interested in Seth, but as far as he knew, they were still just in that awkward friend stage where it wasn't clear if anything further would happen.

"Hey, Jeremy! This is Seth. We're in the same communications class," Tara said perhaps a little too enthusiastically. She was clearly not herself around this guy Jeremy thought.

"Tara, what's going on? Nice to meet you Seth." Jeremy said shaking hands with Seth. "So what are you two up to this evening?" he asked resulting in a crimson blush from Tara.

"Well I was just about to see if Tara wanted to grab some dinner with me and maybe hit up a movie after?" Seth replied shocking Tara and making her face turn even redder. "I mean if you're not doing anything," he inquired awkwardly.

"No, that sounds awesome. I'm definitely free." Tara replied forgetting Jeremy was even there for a moment as she smiled at Seth.

"Tara, since it looks like you're heading out, is there any way I could borrow your keys to the suite? I'm heading over there now and it would be cool to surprise her." Jeremy asked instantly pulling Tara out of the daze she was in from Seth asking her out. Tara gave him the keys and he said goodbye leaving the two budding lovebirds to continue their conversation, firming up their plans for the evening. When he got to Beth's dorm, he ran into her suitemates Amanda and Shannon.

Apparently they were just returning from the dining hall and planned to spend their evening watching a bunch of what Jeremy deemed horrible chick flicks. "What are you and Beth doing tonight?" Shannon asked.

"Yeah, you guys can watch movies with us if you want," Amanda said teasingly. "I know you'll love the movies we picked out Jeremy."

"I think we are going to go out somewhere, but we'll keep you posted," Jeremy said with a smile as he headed up the stairs with them to their suite. Amanda opened the door and both girls headed to their room of the suite. Jeremy walked up to Beth's door, and quietly as possible turned Tara's key in the lock wanting to take Beth completely by surprise. He opened the door slowly thinking that he would sneak up on her and scare her. Peeking in with the door cracked, that plan quickly evaporated. Opening the door a little further, Jeremy couldn't believe his eyes.

Beth was on her bed with her head back and eyes closed. Her mouth was open, but she appeared to be biting down on her blanket through which he could still hear her faint moaning. She was completely naked from the waist down and her legs were spread wide giving him an ample view of her smoothly shaved pussy. Her pussy lips were spread wide over the large red dildo he had given her as a present before school let out last summer. He watched transfixed as she worked the red phallus in and out of her dripping cunt while the rabbit ears on the vibrator flicked and tickled her clit to her obvious pleasure.

Suddenly, he heard Amanda and Shannon coming back into the common area. Jeremy, reacting quickly slipped into Beth's room shutting the door as fast and quietly as he could. If Beth heard anything, she was in no position to respond. She continued with her manipulations showing no recognition of his presence in her room. He recognized the look on her face. He had seen it enough to know that Beth was definitely in the midst of an orgasm and a good one by the looks of it. Her hips were rising off the bed and humping the vibrator, which her pussy had swallowed whole, as she ground the vibrating rabbit ears into her clit.

She was moaning louder now and the blanket was doing little to hide her gasps of pleasure. Her head rose off the pillow and Jeremy could see her entire body tense as her orgasm ripped through her. Her toes curled into her bedding and she let out a burst of air as if the wind had been knocked out of her. "Fuck..." she grunted trailing off. With eyes still closed, Beth shut the vibrator off leaving it motionless in her pussy. Jeremy watched as her body relaxed. Toes unclenched, releasing their grasp on the blankets they just moments ago held so tightly. Her head dropped back to her pillow and her legs were now flat on her bed. Her chest was still rising and falling noticeably, but her breathing was beginning to return to normal.

Jeremy was amazed. Seeing Beth like this was too good to be true. His cock was throbbing in his pants and he wanted nothing more than to bury himself to the hilt in her soaking pussy right there and then. He began to approach her then thought better of it, trying to figure out the best way to let her know he was there, had been there, and was watching her.

"Beth, I came by to surprise you. Tara gave me her key to your room." Beth eyes shot open and she sat up quickly covering herself with nearby bedding.

"What the fuck? How long have you been here?"

"I just came in a few minutes ago. You didn't hear me. You were busy." Jeremy said smiling.

"You scared me," Beth said recovering a little "I had no idea you were there." Her face was flushed from her orgasm and Jeremy thought that as flustered and disheveled as she was right now, she looked beautiful.

"Well that wasn't my intention. I wanted to surprise you, but I came up with Amanda and Shannon and I just opened the door and saw what you were doing when they came into the room. It was either come in quickly or take the chance that they see what you were doing in here. I thought you'd prefer me in here, rather than them seeing you like that."

"Yeah, that would not have been good. I probably would never live that down."

Jeremy walked towards her and laid down beside her on her bed. Beth shifted to make room for him and lifted her head to allow him to put his arm around her. "I got to tell you, I am glad I came in when I did," Jeremy said giving her a short sweet kiss on her lips. "Seeing you masturbate like that was so hot I thought I was going to cum in my pants just from watching you."

"Oh really," Beth said reaching down the front of his pants to confirm his excitement. He was very hard and she quickly unbuckled his belt and the button of his pants before unzipping them and freeing his straining erection. She smiled when he groaned as she ran her hands over him stroking up and down as she smiled and kissed him.