Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always wondered what you looked like when you used Big Red. It looked like you were really enjoying yourself."

"Well Jeremy it definitely rubs me the right way." Beth said continuing to pump her hand slowly up and down his shaft.

"Kind of like you're rubbing me the right way now," Jeremy said clearly enjoying the feel of her hand. Beth laughed a little, slid down his body and with a dip of her head took him in her warm inviting mouth. She held him with her left hand covering and massaging his balls with her fingers while she began to slide his cock gently across her parted wet lips. She sucked gently as she continued to fuck him with her lips and tongue, her soft lips sending waves of pleasure through the sensitive underside of his penis.

Loving his hardness in her mouth, Beth wanted to make him cum. She loved giving Jeremy blowjobs. She loved watching him writhe with pleasure as she sucked and teased his orgasm from him. She loved to feel his warm cum shooting into her mouth and the look of surprise on his face when he watched her swallow it up. With her left hand still cupping and kneading his balls, Beth took his cock into her mouth as far as she could. She swirled her tongue round his head and sloppily let her slippery saliva slide down the shaft, before using her other hand to pump him in time with her bobbing head.

Beth was swirling her hand each time her mouth rose up on his cock and the sensation was incredible. Jeremy knew he couldn't take much more of this. Gently, pulling her up and away from his cock, he filled her mouth with his tongue in a passionate kiss. His hands slipped down her body to her ass spreading and squeezing the roundness of her ass before reaching further to part her legs and sink his fingers into her moist wetness. His tongue still probing her sweet mouth, he lifted her left leg and carefully rolled out from underneath her, leaving her kneeling on the bed.

Beth looked confused, but before she could turn over and lie on her back, he quickly grabbed a hold of her hips pulling her so that she was sideways on the bed her head facing the wall and her mouth-watering ass facing him. Still holding onto her, not wanting to lose this opportunity, Jeremy spread her legs and forced her head and upper body down into the bed. "Hey, what are you doing?" Beth asked concern creeping into her voice. Jeremy knew this was the result of him being a little rougher than usual, but ignored her question.

He had wanted to do this for awhile and his desire and arousal was getting the better of him. Beth was raising her head off the bed and looked like she was about to voice some sort of complaint when he took her completely by surprise. With her ass raised off the bed and completely exposed, Jeremy attacked her pussy from behind eliciting a cry of both surprise and delight from Beth. Beth's head fell back to the bed and she was clearly enjoying his wet tongue lapping up and down her slit. He teased her for a moment, avoiding her clit completely, and pushing the tip of his tongue inside her.

He didn't know if it was that she liked the sensation of his tongue probing inside her or if she just missed his tongue on her clit, but this seemed to drive her crazy. Dipping his head lower, he grabbed the cheeks of her ass spreading them wide and buried his face in her pussy sucking eagerly on her aroused clit. Suctioning his lips around her clit, he allowed his mouth to fill with saliva and began gently tonguing the sensitive hood of her clit working his way from one side to the other in a motion not unlike a windshield wiper. She seemed to appreciate this, but he knew she really wanted more direct stimulation when she began moving her ass slightly as if to redirect his attentions elsewhere.

Using his lips, he trapped her clit sucking hard to pull more blood into it, before beginning to repetitively run his tongue up and down Beth's clit in a constant rhythm. This was the motion she generally liked when she wanted to cum. She was dripping wet now and her juices gradually dribbled from her pussy onto his face and chin. Jeremy dipped his middle finger into her pussy, wetting it in her slippery secretions before adding his index finger to fill her hungry pussy all the more. He pushed down firmly feeling the raised textured tissue of her G-Spot and began massaging it while increasing the speed and pressure of his tongue on Beth's clit.

She was breathing in gasps now and moaning uncontrollably. Jeremy was glad he could hear Amanda and Shannon watching one of their movies in the common area because Beth was definitely making more noise than usual. Beth was spreading her legs wider and humping her pussy into his flicking tongue and fingers. His arm was tight from fingering her and putting constant pressure on her G-spot, but he ignored his discomfort continuing to stroke and massage the front wall of her pussy.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm going to cum!" Beth cried out her body tensing. Jeremy continued fingering her and running his tongue up and down her clit, feeling her pussy clenching rhythmically on his hand. He loved to feel her contracting on his fingers. Beth's face was flushed bright red, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, still breathing heavily after her presumably intense orgasm.

When she opened her eyes she was smiling. "Jeremy, that was awesome. That felt so good. How come we have never done it like that before?"

"I don't know, but I definitely enjoyed the view doing it this way." Jeremy said rubbing her back. Beth relaxed a little and allowed her thighs to rest against the calves of her legs remaining in a position similar to the yoga position known as Child's Pose. Jeremy began to massage her bringing appreciative sighs forth from Beth at somewhat regular intervals.

After massaging her for a while, his hands ventured back down between her legs to her still very wet pussy and chanced a brief caress. When Beth didn't tense up or seem agitated by his refocused attention on her genitals, Jeremy took this as a sign to proceed with his gentle fondling. When he lightly ran his finger over her clit, Beth gasped a little and it was clear she was ready for more.

Jeremy was about to go down on her again giving her a repeat performance, when he noticed Big Red laying on the bed easily within reach. Picking it up, he tickled her running it down the crack of her ass. "So, you really like this thing huh?" He asked her rubbing it gently between her legs up one thigh and then the other before gliding it over her wet lips and gently sliding along her clit.

"Well that's no secret now that you caught me with it earlier." Beth said with a lusty look in her eyes. "Put it down, I want to feel you inside of me."

"I don't know I think this might be interesting," Jeremy said turning the vibration on low and brushing the tip of the vibrator around the outer lips of her pussy, teasing her. Beth was about to offer further objections when Jeremy relocated the vibrating tip to the hood of her clit instantly silencing any protests. Jeremy was surprised how much he liked being in control of the vibrator. He was surprised by how much he enjoyed Beth's obvious pleasure from it. Beth was staring at him looking incredibly sexy as she wiggled her ass appreciatively at his teasing with Big Red.

"You can put it in if you want," Beth said in an almost pleading voice. Her ass was raised in the air again and she reached back to spread the lips of her pussy. He slowly inched the shaft into her pussy. It slipped easily in through her wetness until it was in as far as it could go. He directed the rabbit's ears at her clit and increased the vibrations. Beth moaned "Ooh, that feels so good," as he began thrusting the vibrator slowly in and out of her pussy adding to the already pleasurable sensations she was feeling.

It was around this point that Jeremy noticed the other button on the base of Big Red. Curious about its function, he pushed it and heard Beth groan in approval as the vibrator began to swirl inside her while still tickling her sensitive clit, massaging her sweet pussy inside and out. Beth was moving her hips trying to fuck the vibrator in his hand, meeting his thrusts. Seeing Beth's pussy stretched over the large red rubber phallus, her lips holding it snuggly as he moved in and out of her soaking snatch, was a tremendous turn on for Jeremy.

Uncomfortably aware of his throbbing erection straining against the confines of his jeans, Jeremy tried to adjust himself with one hand while continuing his thrusting and grinding with the vibrator with the other. Unable to manipulate himself into a more comfortable position, he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulled them down and pulled his rigid cock out, freeing it from the prison of his pants. His free hand instinctively moved to his swollen cock and began stroking, pumping, his balls already filled with a deep need, aching for release.

Jeremy watched Beth's hungry pussy eagerly swallow the vibrator each time he pushed it into her dripping slit. His hand holding the vibrator was wet from her juices and he switched hands to use some of her wetness to lube his hardness. His hand now gliding smoothly up and down his shaft, Jeremy was getting closer and closer to orgasm with each pump of his fist.

Beth looked so hot. Her eyes were closed tight now, her mouth open releasing a stream of moans, groans, and sighs. Without words, her body was begging him to continue, begging him for release, begging for her orgasm. She was rocking and gyrating her ass back and forth, involuntarily trying to take Big Red deeper, farther into her yearning cunt. Feeling his own orgasm closing in fast, Jeremy buried the vibrator in her pussy to the hilt applying pressure on the rabbit ear's which were frantically titillating her clit.

"Fuck me Jeremy. Keep fucking me." Beth demanded moaning through clenched teeth. "Ooh, I'm getting close now."

"Beth, you look so fucking hot right now. I could cum just watching you." Jeremy said this as he continued to excite her with the sex toy.

Suddenly, Beth cried out something unintelligible, her head lifted off the bed eyes opened wide looking almost scared by the sensations of pleasure she was experiencing. Her back arched and her whole body tightened noticeable for a moment before shuddering uncontrollably. Jeremy watched mesmerized as her ass and pussy clenched rhythmically as her orgasm ripped through her. Beth's legs gave out and she collapsed flat on the bed with her legs hanging off the side of the bed.

Jeremy was still hard at work, jerking away on his cock. Forcing it through his tight fist, he pumped himself faster and faster, seeking a release of his own. Seeing Beth collapsing on the bed in what looked to him like sheer ecstasy, Jeremy felt the quick hot rush of pleasure as he came, shooting a long rope of cum up her back before coaxing the rest of his dripping load onto her ass. Beth moaned her approval feeling his warm cum spurt across her body, still woozy, basking in the delightful aftershocks of her orgasm.

Beth felt Jeremy climb into be next to her spooning his body against hers. "Oh my gosh, I came so hard and now I'm so sleepy." Beth said half opening her eyes and to look at Jeremy.

"Well now you know what it's like for me when we have sex." Jeremy said laughing. He wrapped his arms around her and dipped his head to kiss her. "I could use a nap too, but we better clean up a little in here first. We don't know when Tara will be back from her date."

"Good point, we probably should," Beth said but made no effort to move. Her eyes were closed and when Jeremy got up she shifted into a fetal position on the bed with her head on the pillow. There was no way she was going to help him. Not wanting to disturb her, he put the vibrator away, out of site in her drawer, and picked up their discarded articles of clothing. He put his pants back on before gently sliding Beth's skirt back up her legs. Beth stirred but didn't wake and Jeremy cuddled up next to her and quickly fell asleep.

They awoke abruptly to the sound of Tara opening up the door to her and Beth's room. Beth disoriented for a second, sat up quickly unaware that Jeremy had dressed her, and scanned the room for clues that might tip Tara off about their activities this evening. Tara entered the room putting her purse on one of the hooks on her closet door.

"Seth took me out tonight! It was our first real date and he was so cute." Tara said excitedly.

"Awe, that's great Tara, I'm glad you two had fun." Beth replied her posture relaxing a little when she realized that Jeremy had put Big Red away.

"What are you guys up to tonight?" Tara asked entering the room further to sit on her computer chair. She sat down and began to check her email.

"Not much, just hanging out," Beth replied.

"Yeah, we were just talking about what we felt like doing tonight," Jeremy said winking at Beth much to her displeasure.

Tara wrinkled her nose sniffing a little. "Never mind, I know what you two have been doing. Next time you should open a window or something."

"What? What are you talking about?" Beth asked nervously.

"Come on guys, this whole room smells like hot sex." Tara said looking at Beth out of the corner of her eyes.

Beth thought about lying or making up some sort of excuse, but realized quickly that they were good and caught. "Sorry, I guess we got kind of carried away," Beth apologized. To her surprise, Tara was already over it and was ready to give Beth the play-by-play analysis of her date with Seth, leaving Jeremy's mind to wander, revisiting the sultry moments he and Beth shared prior to Tara's arrival.