Caught in the Act!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bobbed her head as best she could, but couldn't quite get the motion right due to her position, so she let it go.

Then, I had an idea.

I grabbed Alex's hips and rolled her onto her side, so that I could eat her out, she could eat Natalie out, and Natalie could suck me off all at the same time! Natalie grinned and wrapped her lips around my cock and started to bob her head.

I heard Alex's moans get louder against Natalie's pussy, and Natalie increase her efforts on my cock as her own wave of pleasure began to swell deep within her. Alex's hips bucked and her juices flooded out of her cunt all over my face as she came! Natalie stopped sucking me off and held my cock in her mouth and screamed against it as another orgasm hit from Alex's cunnilingus, spasming rapidly and writhing about on the bed. I slowed down and pulled my cock out of Natalie's mouth before I came as well.

Natalie grabbed my hips and rolled me onto the bed beside Alex, and stuck my cock back in her mouth, sucking at it ferociously, determined to make me cum again.

Alex turned round to face me, tilted my head so I could look at her, and said "Hey, baby, I was watching you earlier. I saw you with Natalie. I saw her suck you off and let you fuck her tits. It was so hot the way you shot your load all over her the way you did. I want to do that for you. I want you to fuck my tits and paint me with your hot, sticky, cum!" she growled sexily, and licked her upper lip as she separated her last three words to exxagerate their importance.

She looked at Natalie, and waved her hand at her, and she stopped sucking at my cock. Alex turned around so she lay at the head of the bed, her head propped up on the pillows, her hands beside her breasts, pushing them together, ready to receive me.

I moved over to her and straddled her chest, placing my cock at the base of her tits, pushing up slowly between them until my balls contacted with the bottom of them.

Alex pushed her tits around my cock and I started to thrust between them. Her tits were gorgeous, and felt firmer than Natalie's, but the feeling was just as incredible as I felt them contort to accommodate the rod placed between them.

Natalie moved towards us, and positioned herself next to Alex, and leant forwards so that her lips were positioned at the top of Alex's cleavage, so that when I thrusted forwards, my cock popped into her mouth for her to lick every single time!

I kept going, fucking Alex's tits, determined to let Alex have what she wanted, to have me cum between her tits. She pressed her tits tighter around my cock, increasing the friction against my dick! The combination of her sweet tit flesh and Natalie's juicy, hungry mouth were driving me over the edge!

Natalie moved her head deeper into Alex's cleavage, taking more of my cock into her mouth with each thrust! Shit, it felt so good, fucking the tits of one girl and fucking the mouth of another! The feeling was incredible, almost unbearable!

"Natalie, move!" Alex moaned between gasps, "I want his cum! Let me have it!"

Natalie rose up, and placed her hands over Alex's and pushed down with her, forcing her tits against my cock even harder, making it almost impossible for me to thrust between them, but increasing the friction against my dick tenfold, and making it all the more pleasureable for me!

I felt the pressure build in my cock, the cum brewing in my balls. I couldn't hold it off much longer!

"I'm gunna cum!" I cried, alerting the girls.

Natalie parted her elbows and pushed inwards on Alex's breasts instead, still as hard, but leaving me enough space that none of my cum would hit her arms. "Cum for me, babe!" Alex moaned, as I reached my limit, and let loose a loud grunt and began to ejaculate!

I thrust forwards as hard as I could, and I came. A jet of cum hit Alex on the cheek, and she moaned as it hit her. A second huge spurt of cum lashed out and hit her forehead, some of it dribbling into her eye! A third shot hit her on her cheek again, just at the corner of her mouth, and the last spurt landed just short of her chin, and the remnants dribbled out onto her collar bone and in her cleavage.

I fell back onto my calves. I was spent.

I looked down to see some last dribbles of cum leave my penis and leave a small puddle on Alex's stomach, dribbling down her waist.

"Natalie, hun," Alex said, "Mike's made a mess. Could you help clean up?", mimicking what Natalie had said earlier.

I watched Natalie clean my cum up from Alex, licking every last bit up from her stomach, tits, neck and face, before lying down next to her, seemingly as tired as me.

I lay down between them, each wrapping a leg around one of mine, and an arm to my shoulders, holding me in a tight embrace as we fell asleep.