All Comments on 'Caught in the Act Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ImahotgalImahotgalalmost 10 years ago
Great

May your prolific pen never rest. I have learnt to like your hero, but still yearn for any love-acts of my first love - Todd. Being a silly blonde, I wait for the last episode of each tale for the explanation. I still think Todd or one of his superstud mates should do Priya Ajmani.

My deepest respect for your craft.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Nice

Always enjoy a good Mystery. and this seems to be getting deeper as it goes. one thing does the Commander have a family or Significant other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written and engrossing

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

The story is excellent and I love the way you co-ordinate so many strands, let alone the chapters. 5⛤

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Very good story. I really enjoy your Phonetics use of the law firms names in your stories. The best is Dewey, Chemtham and Howe from the The Three. Stooges short fils. But you have come up with some original ones. Good work.

lisablissfullisablissful11 months ago

Mc. is to perfect for my liking, it's a good story, obvious whose done it, but the reason whilst also looking obvious doesn,'t seem to have any connection with my suspect so it's quite a good mystery.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A fun story with the little comedy Easter eggs. Your writing style has always excelled and your well thought out stories have been a staple I have enjoyed reading greatly. Thanks for posting one more in a long line of wonderful stories with incredible depth and interesting characters.

Lexx xoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES