All Comments on 'Caught My Wife...with Her Dad!'

by Alex Bellig

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FYI, Punctuating Dialogue

As an FYI, if a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative. When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

<P>

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
I GAVE YOU A FOUR

A few corrections would have made this a solid 5, for it's a very good story. I know the guidelines say use short paragraphs, but your first part went to the extreme, and seemed too choppy. Besides the problems the other comment points out, I'm pretty sure the first word of any quote is capitalized no matter where it appears in the sentence. Hence, She said, "no! nothing....." would become--- She said, "No! Nothing is going to change." I'm pretty sure this is right but you might check.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some serious disgusting folks

Her Father? And her husband is okay with it and actually encourages her? And they want good old Mom to join in? EEEEwwwww.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My wife fucked her dad

Hi my wife has often made me talk dirty to her while I'm fucking her she especially likes me to call her by our daughters name and she calls me daddy.

This has gone on for many years and one day when we had been drinking in the afternoon and she was feeling particularly horny she told me that she used to watch her dad sniffing her dirty panties and wanking himself off. He never knew.

She told me her panties were really wet. I told her that he would be home in about ten minutes(he was staying with us for two weeks) and that why don't we set him up.

I told her to leave her wet sticky panties on the landing and for her to leave our bedroom door wide open and for her to masturbate legs open and talking dirty with her eyes shut. I told her to say things like oh daddy yes finger fuck your little girl and I want daddies cock.

So she did exactly that telling me how wet she was.

It didn't take long for her old dad to come home and sure enough he came straight upstairs and immediately picked up his daughters dirty panties and started to sniff her crotch he then noticed his daughter laying naked on her bed fingering herself and calling daddy to lick her pussy.

Soon enough he had his old hard cock out and was furiously wanking off over his own daughter.

My wife opened her eyes and saw her dad and she yelled at him he was so embarrassed. She asked him what was he doing with his own daughters panties were you sniffing them she asked him.

He just nodded. She told him to come in the bedroom.

How long has this been going on she asked and don't lie she said.

He blushed further and said for years. I know she said I used to watch you when I was younger.

Do you like your daughters pussy daddy my wife said. Look daddy and with that she opened her legs wide and pushed two fingers all the way in.

How would you like to taste and smell it for real she said.

First I want my daddies cock in me she said and beckoned him to her. She grabbed his cock and pulled him between her legs she then guided the end of his cock straight into his own daughters very wet sticky cunt.

Tell me how much you want to fuck me daddy. He was thrusting in and out of her cunt and it took only about 8 strokes before he shot his own spunk into his daughters cunt.

She told him to go and clean himself up before mum comes in from shopping and that she wanted him to eat her cunt later in front of me. She made me then go down on her and lick her dads spunk from her cunt as she cums

The dirty slut

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 7 years ago
Intriguing story

I hope you will find time to write the continuation sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
?????????????

YOU SICK FUCK,I only read a little cuz I thought she was forced.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Watched my wife with her dad!

I too Happened to be in the same kind of situation. We had all gone out drinking and all had a good buzz going. We went home and we’re drinking a little more, my wife went into the bedroom came out in a sexy light blue negligee. Set on her dad’s lap kissing passionately his hands roamed over her hot body as she started to rub his crotch. She ended up sucking his cock then he ended up fucking his own daughter in front of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

My wife had been sexually active with her dad from early teens, and fucked him from 16 when her mum wouldn’t, he moved into our house when she was 24 he was 60 after her parents divorced and she continued this until he passed at the age of 68. She has never admitted it but the evidence was always on show

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
I am so envious

Of you guys who have been cockolded by your father in law. I would so love cleanining her pussy after her dad leaves his cum in there for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Melting of the minds...

Husband is as much of a moron as most of the comments that a put down.

I don't have problem with 3sms, swingers, groups... etc, but:

"my wife didn't like the idea of those 'activities' and I was stuck only with her"

this was deal breaker in your story.

I hope her dad doesn't need kidney in the future! -1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Baby needs time with her step-uncle and giving her a long time it's probably the best thing that I could do and I go back in time know that I'm more mature and realize her needs I would definitely do things different

Looking Back Now if I could do things all over again. I would have let my wife not even know that I knew what was going on and continue to let them have their special time to go out to dinner and go out of state to visit family member even though maybe I have too much pride to admit it to her if it wasn't for her family and staying with her one I was sick and stuff knowing that she would be safe at home in bed we wouldn't even have a love life probably started to get born but now as soon as I think about it just want to rip your panties off and take her pussy that prayer uncle has broken for so many years he walked her down the aisle but he decided he wanted to keep that pussy and I can't blame him we were both on her pussy I get to a degree I never admitted this to her either but when he would bring her home her pussy would be so sloppy wet and woman loose play YouTube that pussy and f*** her and in my mind thing to myself Uncle been taking your little pussy for a long time where to where she needs and that's what I need for without that I don't think I would even

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When a fellow knows how good his wife's pussy is and how much it turns him on and satisfies him, and, how hot she gets, it might not be surprising to think that other men just might have thoughts about enjoying that fine wet pulsating pussy, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man! BIG "Divorce" time. Someone that mentally messed up would never be trustworthy without major treatment. Maybe not we Dada no more. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked it. I wish my wife Elaine would do that. I would love to do it with both of them and the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. I want my wife Jodi to fuck her Dad so bad. We have played with each other secretly infront of him, her with out panties on showing her pussy to me. She has boight a sexy nightie to wear next time we visit him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

jai bien aime

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well..... Geeze. Wife sleeps with daddy before and AFTER marriage, and had asked him to inseminate her AFTER she married. And she loves her husband? The husband must have been really sick to want to stay with this twisted woman. It would have been a better story with him running to the exit for a divorce in a fault state. Just..... Yech! Twisted crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found it interesting,

I notice my uncle watching my wife, and when we would visit him, he always sat next to her, one day I cough him trying to look down her top. When we got home I said it to her, she said I know that's why I bent over when giving him his coffee.

I asked her if she would let him fuck you, with a smile said yes I would.

So we talked about it and agreed that she should visit him alone, wearing a short skirt and a loose shirt, she did and he said you look great today and she gave him a hug and a kiss on his neck, Well he went for it brought her to the his bedroom. They did everything possible and leaving him cum inside her. We had a great night fucking as she told me everything they did.

We can't wait until she goes to visit him again, hopefully this Saturday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the story it reminded me one time I was kind of afraid of losing my girlfriend I knew she liked to mess around a little bit I didn't like the lies all I wanted was Trust. I had walked in on my dad one time he was acting like he was hurt in the back room calling for another woman that was in the house to help him and I ran in there thinking something was wrong with him and there he is laying on the bed with his dick standing straight up big ass dick no lie I thought how the hell he got about 10 in and I got about seven. He asked me what the hell I was doing and I said I don't know you were yelling out and it embarrassed me and embarrassed him we didn't say no more about it. One night while my girlfriend was there with me though she got up to go to the bathroom and kind of clean up and he was had already come home and was coming out of the shower and I know she saw it you couldn't help from see it and she came back in the room and in a few minutes we were f****** some more real good too I think she saw it. I kind of wished he would have got some of that so that she would have wanted to stay all the time with me but it didn't happen that way.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hate true stories that are complete nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If my wife were to tell me that she and her dad had a thing going many years ago, I don't think it would affect me negatively at all. She is a fine-looking sexy woman, and any man would find her very sexually alluring--even him. I could actually visualize it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Speaking of "Daddy issues", geeze. But this is nonsense because any wife that secretly did this for a long time has a mental affliction, and I don't believe it wouldn't effect the marital relationship. Not to mention the worry about genetic testing any offspring. What husband would want to worry about this sort of thing? Divorce her unless she got clinical treatment, and maybe even then for the longterm deception. Imagine THAT being in the divorce papers! Someone would surely leak this mess to the local papers out of disgust if nothing else.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

To the anon that posted 21 days ago there would be no marriage left if the person was a man but in most stories about a cheating slut the guy isn't a man he's cuck bitch just like in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife and I were married about 5 years when she told me that her father has been having sex with her since she was 13 or 14. If she wanted to something with her friends. She would have to go to the basement and do what he said. She either had to give him a blow job or let him fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just a word here from a medical professional. Please, please never, ever use butter as a lubricant for anal sex. You can end up with a terrible infection and no to margarine either! Haha. I’m a obgyn and the most hysterical, but in truth not so funny, was her boyfriend telling her they could use WD40. Haha. She was very lucky that we were able to treat her with antibiotics. So to summarize no food products in the ass. Just because Marlon Brando did it in Last Tango in Paris does not mean it’s okay to use. If a couple wants to try anal sex please make sure to use lots of lube. Take it slow. If you use a finger and then two don’t rush it. If your partner lays down on their left side. With a woman this allows you to tease and play with her vagina in a way she likes. Maybe tease her clit or using two fingers to slide into her as you slowly move in her bum, she just might have a very explosive orgasm. If your partner has any pain, then you’re doing it wrong. Remember no food products or industrial lubricants. Haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex Bellig@Alex Bellig
104 Followers
Happily married couple since 1995. Since then, my wife has been with 4.5men and 2 women. However, she had lots of 'experiences' before we got married but I was the only non-incest relationship she had. After I caught her with her dad the 1st time, she had sex with a friend of ...