Caught on Camera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, dear," she said, patting her shoulder. "I'll be waiting..."

The door closed and... well, I won't bore you with the details of our little chat. Suffice to say my cheeks were burning with shame and Alice, while stern and disappointed, did come to understand why I'd done it. She sat next to me on the bed and we held each other. She promised that my visions of us together would come true that night and I apologised (again). I had just been so happy to be... well, you know. She then asked if I wanted to come down to the pool, but I said I had been in the sun on the course quite a bit. I could do with some time on the room's balcony in the shade. She nodded thoughtfully then left. I was pleased I'd repaired the damage and, glancing at the offending lingerie, shook my head and took my place on the balcony after fixing a stiff drink from some of the booze we'd picked up the day before.

I could see the pool from where I sat and I spotted Melody lying there, wearing a swimsuit that was barely describable as clothing. From where I was sitting, it looked like she was naked except for two circles of material over her nipples and a similar small patch of something over her groin. I couldn't see any straps or anything, but I was quite far away. She'd get a good tan, at least. And it seemed that other people around the pool were admiring my ex-wife as much as I. I felt a pang of something as I looked at her lying there, sunglasses covering her eyes, black hair wrapped up tight in a silk scarf-y thing. Sorry, I don't know the correct term.

Anyway, Alice hadn't joined her yet, but she wasn't alone. Sitting next to her was a coal black male who, as I sat there watching, brazenly slipped his hand into her underwear, fingers clearly penetrating her pussy right in front of anyone who cared to watch! She was even spreading her legs to let him get better access.

Suddenly, she grasped his wrist and literally pulled him out of her. I saw why - my wife, Alice, was coming closer. From her angle, she wouldn't have been able to see the man finger-fucking Melody. She was wearing a conservative swimsuit, which pleased me, and I could almost sense her shock as she sat on the lounger next to Melody, observing my ex-wife's attire for the first time. The man was still there.

Melody had indicated the man, who nodded to my wife and extended a hand, which she took gingerly... the hand that had seconds before been inside Melody! I thought about yelling down, but they'd probably not have heard me anyway. Alice didn't seem to notice anything amiss anyway, chatting to this unknown male quite happily. Everything seemed above board, so I closed my eyes and relaxed, happy in the knowledge my wife was a sensible, conservative girl who wouldn't... I didn't want to think about that.

When I opened my eyes again, I realised I'd dropped off for a little while. Groggily, I checked my watch and yes, I'd been asleep for about 30 minutes. I looked over the balcony again and saw that Alice was, to my surprise, still talking to the man. More than that, a second man was on her other side. She was lying back on the lounger, legs stretched out, feet crossed over. Her hands were in her laps and she looked at one then the other as a conversation went on. Melody was, I saw, in the pool some distance away.

Then one of the men put a hand on my wife's naked leg... and she didn't do anything. I would have expected her to shake him off or do anything... but instead she... she smiled?

Well, it wasn't too bad, I guessed. Not as bad as... oh, he was stroking her leg now... and the other man had started to stroke her other leg! Fuck, what was going on?

Alice seemed oblivious to what they were doing, still chatting away. She even laughed at something one of them said. One of them subtly moved his hand slightly up her leg, bit by bit, until he was stroking her thigh... no, not her thigh, her inner thigh! This was getting crazy, I thought. How could she be letting them... oh fuck, oh fuck no!

She had spread her legs for them! The other was stroking her thigh too. Still she remained impassive while those two giant hands caressed her. Then she nodded and one leaned forward and... oh God, they were kissing. The other had stopped being subtle and was touching her pussy through her swimsuit! Oh my God! I had to get down there to stop this!

I sprang up from my chair, overturning my glass which shattered on the hard floor of the balcony. The sliding doors into the room were shut and, when I tried to open them, they remained so, despite my struggles. They were locked! Oh my God, I was stuck here! I stumbled back to the ledge and looked down again, hands clasping the railing.

She was actually getting fucked by one of them now! He was on the lounger and she was bouncing up and down on him, her swimsuit tossed aside! The second man was behind her, his cock bigger than it had any right to be. He whispered something into her ear and she nodded vigorously... then he thrust his cock to the balls in her ass! Both men were hammering away at my wife and I was stuck here! I screamed and screamed, but nobody noticed. I leaned over, screaming more for them to stop and overbalanced. And as I tumbled helplessly over the edge, I saw my wife look up finally and... and laugh at me!

I sat up bolt upright in my chair, sending my empty glass smashing to the floor of the balcony. I was drenched in sweat, looking frantically about to get my bearings. It was a dream... it had been a nightmare. I wiped sweat from my brow and tentatively looked over the balcony.

My wife was there, talking to two black men. My heart thumped in my chest... no, surely not... but she was just talking and, as she did so, Melody emerged from the pool and moved to the trio. Dripping wet, she towelled off, speaking to all three of them. I saw the men nod and stand, Melody saying one last thing to Alice. My wife put her hand to her chest and shook her head. Melody shrugged, said something else then walked off with both men. I sighed with relief as my wife sat there alone, watching Melody disappear back into the hotel.

12