All Comments on 'Caught-Out'

by littleginger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Too violent!

This story is too violent, when it could have been much more erotic. The babysitter needed to get knocked up just as the wife returned home, and then the wife gotten into the babysitter's cunt with her tongue and made love to her that way, all the while the husband's fishies were swimming to the babysitter's womb.

This story would have been much more erotic this way and been developed into an ongoing 3-some with both women getting pregnant and living with the husband under the same roof, and having many, many babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot lil slut

The story was great....I cant wait to hear the next sequences and how they will use the babysitter as well as what is planned for the husband

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Too violent!

This story is too violent, when it could have been much more erotic. The babysitter needed to get knocked up just as the wife returned home, and then the wife gotten into the babysitter's cunt with her tongue and made love to her that way, all the while the husband's fishies were swimming to the babysitter's womb. This story would have been much more erotic this way and been developed into an ongoing 3-some with both women getting pregnant and living with the husband under the same roof, and having many, many babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not for me

It started out so erotic and ended so violently. This could have really been a very hot submission....but!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
JUst right

I loved the story and cant wait for the rest i loved the way it started out as a seduction then went to a forced. Keep up the good work.

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 19 years ago
That's what Teen Baby Sitter's are For.

I am sure that the wife had an idea that her husband would take advantage of a teen babysitter. The wife had her fun as well and the husband received his wish to make a deposit in the horny teen. Well at least he ass will be nice and wide when she arrives for her next sitting. She should be made go naked around the house as part of her punishment after the children have gone to bed. Some say that the teen should get pregnant, give it time, this could turn into a very enjoyable story.

Spider1Spider1about 19 years ago
Good, but wrong section

I liked this but it should have been in the 'Non-consent' section. Because I didn't expect the domination and forced fuck I got weirdly turned off at the end. But that's just me.

You have a nice touch. Keep writing.

TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayrabout 19 years ago
GREAT!!

Both my wife and I loved the story. I hope you continue the story and pay no attention to the detractors. Your writing is good, as well as your story development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
started out great but...

this story had a great beginning and started out pretty hot but it got too violent.

i think the wife should have walked in and gotten into the action instead of raping her

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hopeless

So this husband and father, not in his first youth, amazingly stays hard *after* cumming in her mouth so he can pump her pussy? Yeah right..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AND...

good story but what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Follow Up

This story needs a follow up. It could be a mini-series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

More!

Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous