All Comments on 'Caught Out'

by whistful

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another chapter is due because his wife loves it

cdmichelle61cdmichelle61over 9 years ago
cdmichelle61

can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

This story was a great 1st chapter. It's actually very similar to what happened with me and my wife. She caught me jerking off to some gay porn magazines while I was cross-dressed in my nylons, favourite panties and bra. She then invited a friend of hers from work (he's straight but always flirts with her). I watched him fuck her (she's always wanted to fuck him) and then I licked his cum out of her cunt. Then, when he got hard again, I sucked his cock until he shot his 2nd load down my throat. A few days later she invited her gay friend from work over and he fed me his cock and fucked my man-pussy while she watched - enjoying every minute of it. He's gay but he's a top and now I know that I'm a bottom (I love getting fucked by him). Please continue with the next chapters. I'm so looking forward to reading them.

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerover 9 years ago
More

I think you 3 girls need to go dancing. Get some nice heels and dress slutty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

I can't wait to read what happens next. One thing for sure -- Terry needs to get fucked by Dave in front of Sara. My wife caught me wearing women's clothes and later I admitted to her that I had been fantasizing about being with a man. She then arranged an evening where I was dressed as a French maid and I serviced (in more ways than one) both she and her 2 male friends from work. They both had big cocks and I fulfilled my fantasy that night when I sucked their cocks with my wife watching. It turned me on and she also loved watching her husband be a sissy faggot cocksucker. Now we're inviting the guys over again. I'm going to be a cheerleader and they're both going to fuck me deep and hard. I CAN'T WAIT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
like this

love this its hard to know the feeling of cross dressing and woman helping you with your fem side hey we all love a girl in them why not us my ex years ago love me wearing her silk white pantys when i fuck her in them she come more then normal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YESSS !!!!!!

This is exactly what I luv to do when I get the opportunity. Change out of my jeans and shirt...then dress into all of my pretty, feminine lingerie. Slither into a sexy, frilly garterbelt and stockings. Point my toes into a pretty pair of high heels and fasten the slim ankle straps.... Mmmmmm !!! Then open my VS lingerie catalogs, and sometimes a Glamour or Mademoiselle magazine and twirl my "boi clitty" through my sexy panties. Bring some of my smooth slick precum up to my mouth and lick my fingers. A tight, thin ribbon cock ring helps to prolong the incredible sensations... Grrrrr !!! Finally it's time to tuck the panty waistband beneath my scrotum, untie the bow of the ribbon and erupt all over the magazines. The slick glossy pages allow my sweet, cummies to be pooled up. Then it's time scoop them up and suck it all down !!! It wood be simply delish to experience this with another pantiboi...Mmmm !!! Thanks for sharing this erotic story.

SissyCrissy.............xoxoxo

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
BE very

nice to have NSA M2M sex, AND do it in front of a woman, too bad my wife is such a prig.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love wearing my wifes bra and panties and masturbating or sucking cock. I have swallowed more cum than my wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous