All Comments on 'Caught Red Handed Pt. 01'

by MyOutlet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ready for more!

ready for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Classic scenario!

And very hot, 4 stars! Thanks for the great writing! Hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story is great, but you need an editor

I really enjoyed the story - it's a scenario that lots of us would love to be in! Nice slow build up, and lots of possibilities for the future.

Having said that, it was hard to read. You need to think about your tenses much more carefully. Sometimes it's in the present, sometimes in the past (and often in the same sentence). I suggest finding an editor to review your language use - it'll make your stories even better.

MyOutletMyOutletover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

any and all feedback is welcome.

For part 2 I will try to have an editor look at it before submitting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

It don't get any better than finding a girl that makes you wear her panties, wank's you off in a pair of her panties then wears them. Then takes you to the mall to shop for panties for you to wear. A five star story, waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

Quite a few guys have done similar things. The consequences of getting caught vary but usually are not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The answer is no.

End of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot as fuck!!

One thing I found disappointing was the comments. Every single one was anonymous. Stop being wimps, and embrace your sexuality. Repressed desires have far worse negative effect than stepping up. I love women’s intimate apparel because of what it represents. The female anatomy, gently cradled in a beautiful wrapping as though she were waiting to surprise you with the gifts within. While I don’t wear women’s undergarments, I do have a predilection for satin, and find the idea of wearing it to be intoxicating. I’d have trouble keeping my hands out of my pants. Well done Outlet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous