All Comments on 'Caught Sniffing'

by storyfella

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey "Anonymous 1"!

Jealous by any chance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Felt a little rushed. More details please. What kind and color were the panties. What color and style were the bikinis??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Grand craic this story haha. Not as incesty as I thought it was going to be but that’s grand not quite my thing. Twins however, absolutely stunning and a brilliant idea. Felt a tad bit rushed however, maybe add some more details and such. Lay a good plot perhaps for a full series (wink wink nudge nudge). Overall satisfied, got off that’s what counts right? Empty bollox, grand stupor on my face, and and even happier woman beside me. Looking forward to more, keep up the good work!

- some random Irish lad.

P.s. cock seems a tad bit too big, maybe dial it down an inch or two. Seven or eight seems to work well enough elsewhere. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wearing the panties

Nice story. The twins could force bro to slip on the hot moist knickers and watch as precum wets the girly material. After ccum load, the horny little twins could taste the warm salty milk shake and maybe suck out the next jizz load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to seeing where you take this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

this was awesomE....simply love going through

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sniffing my Older sisters dirty panties

I remember the first time my older sister Julie caught me masturbating while sniffing a pair of her white lace panties. I remember how crusty and musky the gusset was. I am still addicted to her aroma even now and she still knows I sniff and lick her dirty panties at every opportunity I get.

There I was sitting on the edge of her bed with her dirty panties over my head deeply inhaling on her gorgeous smelling with her dried vaginal juices being sucked into my mouth making them all sticky again, so that I could actually taste my own older sisters pussy. Something I had dreamed about for years.

You are such a little pervert she said sniffing your own sisters dirty panties. I bet you dream of fucking or licking me out dont you?

Yes I nodded.

I know you spy on me all the time. I know you watch through the door when I am getting fingered on the sofa by my boyfriend. I always get him to finger me through them making them extra creamy for you.

How does your big sisters pussy taste panty boy?

I bet you would like to sniff these wouldn't you? I been wearing them all day they are very sweaty and I bet smelly.

Get on the floor in front of me and take a closer look. Can you see the wet spot?

I said no I cant. Well get closer then. S I did and I was only an inch from her panty clad pussy.

Go on I know your dying to, take a sniff.

She then grabbed the back of my head and pulled my nose right into her cleft and started to rub herself off.

Sniff my dirty cunt you sicko I bet you've sniffed Mums dirty panties as well haven't you be honest. I said though her panties that I had. Before she asked me I told her that it was her dirty panties that always smelled and tasted the best.

She then pushed me down on my back and sat right down on my face and started to rock back and forth. Telling me she was going to cum all over her little brothers face.

With that she pulled her very wet panties to the side and made sure my nose was inserted right inside her vagina while she played with her clit. When she did orgasm it completely covered my face and I lapped up as much as I could. Wank off into my panties she demanded and after I had cum into them she slipped them back on and went back down stairs.

She then used to sit on my face on a daily basis until I made her cum into her panties and then she would give them to me to sniff and lick clean for her while I wanked off.

So many happy memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was hot. My Aunt used to intentionally leave her dirty panties in the bathroom for me to smell. I loved the smell of her pussy. Intoxicating.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Love this story. Please tell us more.

Luvspuss68Luvspuss687 months ago

That was hot good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstoryfella@storyfella
Due to ill health as a child meant I missed out on education. One of my worst subjects was English. I've never written anything in my life apart from the odd letter. I don't pretend to be a great writer and can't imagine ever being so. I started writing for my own pleasure and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES