All Comments on 'Caught Stealing Panties'

by jadedappetite

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

definetly needs to be continued.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

For the benefit of your readers, you should really find an editor. And look up the definition of asphyxiated. You are confusing it with fixated.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago

You used it four times and ruined any enjoyment I

might have gotten from this story plus other errors.

Asphyxiated: To smoother, suffocate or kill...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok story

You have good ideas but not fully capturing them. Mom and aunt have to properly discipline This is type of situation that can shape you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

http://thesaurus.com/ is a writers best friend,

and never use a word unless you are sure of it`s meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
asphyxiated = fixated?

Know the right word before you use it.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Silly Sam

"Sam began to cum on the floor in front of him", there's no emotional buildup on Sams' part here, no gasping for breath, no clenching of his butt, simply nothing, just cuming on the floor. The story was good but on a whole it was just getting from point A to point B, lacking depth and feeling when it got to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ruined what could have been a good story.

Try using smaller words to match your limited intelligence.

I have a feeling that english is NOT your first language.

If I'm wrong in that assumption and english is your native language, then you must be the dumbest bastard this side of the black stump!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too harsh with critisms

Fellas commenting so harshly on this writers ability is non sense. Its fictional incest, not Chaucer or Chopin. Most likely you jacked off anyway and that was the point. You are here looking for illicit smut, not high art. As smut goes this was good smut, not the best, but he will grow as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great start, add a few more chapters.

yukimiyukimialmost 11 years ago
you are GOOD !

My English is better than that of those who criticize your English - your storytelling has a quaint unique feel to it - keep on going - your Grammar and Vocabulary and Feel will improve - ignore the nitpickers and inform me personally when you post your new one :-)

csltcsltover 10 years ago
Every Boy's Fantasy

Yummy Story!

More Please!

csltcsltover 10 years ago
axefixciated and prostate massage

Keep writing, I loved the assfishicating and wouldn't be surprised if an unexpected and vigorous prostate massage caused a naughty virgin (?) to react that way.

That said, it will be fun to enjoy your stories as you grow.

More details will be delicious treats for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sexy panties

Just the other day I stole 2 pair of panties from my aunt with one matching bra and 8 maxi pads. I told my aunt my shower was broke and could I use hers. And I dressed in her white satin bikini panties with 4 maxi pads and wore the blue satin bikinis over them. And wore her bra under my shirt. I hung out for a little while and started to get really horny so I went into the bathroom again and came all over the panties then I sat on the toilet and pissed all in the panties and maxi pads. I walked home in hot pissy panties.. I love it soooo much.. I always wanted to fuck my aunt she has huge breasts..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice beginning to a good story, add a few more chapter to round it out. Nice!

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29almost 9 years ago
Love Panties

Always used my moms panties to masturbate with on a daily basis ,can't wait for chapter 2 😍

No_QualmsNo_Qualmsover 7 years ago
FIXATED not "asphyxiated"

If no-one else has pointed this out - you meant to write FIXATED but used "asphyxiated". Instead of the Aunt not being able to take her mind off his panties you had her dying from lack of oxygen - quite the difference in story progression. Apart from that - nice story!

fasthandfasthandabout 7 years ago

Love the ass play by the aunt. Wish more stories would have this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the story because of the errors it seems to be more real

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Not so sure English is your first language, but nice try. The "asphyxiated" line kind of said it all. BTW, there's nothing wrong with granny panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous