All Comments on 'Caught Two Times'

by Hollow_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rudystahrmanrudystahrmanalmost 18 years ago
Exremely hot

What a story:-) loved the sexiness, the lust, and the way you put it all together.

There is a a distraction, then, signifying pasiing moments, not than. I also noticed other typing mistakes, but I'm a critic and typos detract, from the story.

But I loved the story, and reading it I got a big hard one, twice.

Rudstillhard one:-)/

kakarotkakarotalmost 18 years ago
OMG

What a great store, please continue their adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!!

I Don't have words to express how hot this was.

Loved the slow build up. Keep doin it that way. No rush cuz I'm not going anywhere until I see how this comes out. Dad has to get involved, or maybe he IS ALREADY... Mommy confessed all to him BEFORE she went to daughter's room, and he SENT Mommy in to see how far it would go. He should watch several times while the girls and their friend get it on. Or maybe mommy can suck him while he watches Daughter with her friend, then send him in so THEY can finish the job.

LenaptLenaptover 17 years ago
Great - Very Sensual and Lovely

GREAT LOVING STORY .

PLEASE DO NOT PUT THE MALES ON ROLEPLAY IN THE STORY .

STAY FOCUS ON LESBIAN LOVE .

MAYBE A AUNT OR A GRANNY CAN VISIT THEN.

WET KISSES

HELENA

NaborladyNaborladyabout 17 years ago
Oh yesssss

God, that is hot! That was a very nice buildup - to a very hot climax! My only criticism - and it's a large criticism, is that the story is hard to read at times due to poor grammer and/or sentence structure. Please find a good editor to help you make your stories more readable. Yes I'm a bitchy person for saying that, but a concisely written story with you imagination will go a long way <wg>!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
to Ms. GrammEr

you spelled GrammEr incorrectly, when you asked that the original writer check his grammAr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really loved it

great build up,totally hot sex, love the idea of rebecca or another young teen with the mother. agree with the other comments about keeping the dad out tho',

rawkchikrawkchikalmost 17 years ago
Your best story

Very, very nice build up. A great story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW AND DAD SLEPT

iM URE DAD HEARD THE NOISE,AND PEEKED IN.aND I BET WE WILL HAVE A FOLOW UP TO THIS NICE STORY.

LETS HOPE IT IS AS HORNY AS TIS ONE,

TRUCKE2@AOL.COM

Dido69Dido69over 13 years ago
So hot!

I loved it! Great imagination, great storyline, great finish! The only problems for me were all the spelling errors - they kind of spoiled the flow of the story. Still adding you to my favorites, though. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great work!

I love the mystery between the mother and her daughter. I enjoy that her father is completely clueless to his spouse and daughters engagment with their taboo lesbian lust. Very sexual and good imagination!

I love that the mother wants her daughters pussy kept tight and pure. That she isn't trying to over do it with sex toys and hurting her daugter for pleasure. It just keeps the story more involved that she is still her mother, and she will practice with her daughter until the right moment!

It's also enjoyable because the husband/father isn't invloved. The story is more geared to the love lust between mother and daughter, which in turn makes it that much more injoyable.

Then spelling is minor. If spelling is that big of a deal to some, well they will have to deal with it wont they. It's about imaging, being in that situation and having that same sexual feeling as in the story, and well if you cannot over come mistakes in the spelling then stop reading is my theory!

I really enjoyed your story it turn me on completely, for being male sometimes it would be nice to be a woman to have lesbian encounters. My only favorite porn is lesbian types and just reading about this types of stories, just lets your mind to a whole new level!

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

What a HOT story! Loved it!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous