Caught Two Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, fuck yeah baby!" She said breathlessly. "You really know.... Know how.... To make mommy... cum!" Maria smiled at her feeling very proud for being able to make her mother feel so good and actually cum.

Taking Maria by the hips and placing her on the bed on all fours, with her little round butt in the air exposing her tiny pink asshole and her pussy exposed and very wet. Monica placed her hands over her soft butt cheeks and began to rub them, than lightly slapped each side with her hand. "I bet you and Rebecca never did what I am about to do to you."

Maria looked in shocked back at her, "You mean-"

"Yes honey, I do, and it would turn me on so much thinking about what you and Rebecca would do to each other. A Mother knows these things baby." She smiled and moved her hands down from her round little tushy and rubbed her soft legs, then moved between them up the inner thighs and cupped her whole bald pussy in her hand.

Maria shuddered when she felt her own mother's hand cup her pussy again, though she said something about not doing with Rebecca. What could that be, she thought to herself waiting in anticipation of it and becoming very turned on by the movements she is making with her hand. She felt Monica's hands squeeze her butt cheeks, she moved from her pussy back up to her round butt. She was enjoying this though, massaging her butt like this, it felt so great to have her smooth hands rub all over her little round butt. This must be what she is talking about, because Rebecca and I have never done this before. Maria than felt her mother's hair touch her butt and hips and felt a tongue lick straight up her butt and over her tiny little asshole. "Oh!" She squealed in delight.

Looking up at her daughter looking back and smiled, she went back down and continued to lick her tiny hole. She began to push her tongue against it now slowly pushing in but only getting the tip of her tongue in though. Monica was pleased with this though, a tight little asshole she has, she lifted up and placed a finger at her partially open pussy hole and slid it in, Maria jumped a little from it and relaxed. Monica got her index finger wet and pulled out and placed against her asshole and began to push in, Maria's reflexes tightened and made it even tighter.

"Honey, relax it will make it easier." Monica softly told her.

She tried to relax her tight tiny asshole and after a few moments she finally became comfortable and relaxed where Monica could slide her finger in as far as it could go. Maria gasped at it and felt the finger probing inside her rear. She thought she was going to cum on the spot she felt her pussy and now butt was on fire with being filled up. Maria reached her hand under her body and began to rub her pussy, god it was so wet, she shoved two fingers inside herself very easily. Moments after that she jerked her body and had the most powerful come ever in her life, her pussy was drenched now. Monica saw this and figure she would be to involved with her fingering and orgasm, she would slide another finger inside her ass. Success, Maria though bucked her hips back a little though when she felt the second spread open her tiny hole even wider and it felt great!

Monica started to twist and turn her two fingers now inside her asshole, she wanted it stretched and ready for what was to come. She would push her fingers into the tight walls of her daughter's ass, that are in return pressing hard against her fingers, she felt them relax a little until she started to move her fingers again. She could feel Maria's fingers inside her pussy sometimes when she would push down inside her ass, Monica felt her ass was good to go and she pulled her fingers out from the tight hole and placed them in Maria's mouth to taste and clean.

"Mommy! That felt so great!" She breathlessly said, drawing her mouth from the fingers that were just inside her own butt. Her eyes lit up and full of excitement, smiling from ear to ear looking at her beautiful mother sitting on the bed next to her in the nude.

"Wait here honey," Monica stood up and walked out of the room.

Maria watched her mother's ass wriggle as she walked out of the room, she was near flawless in her eyes. Taking her hand she placed it over her butt and slid a finger between her sweet cheeks and rubbed over her tiny little butt hole. It wasn't tightly closed like it had once been, she could, oh, she thought, my finger slides in there pretty easy now. She laid there waiting for her mother to come back sliding her little finger in and out of the pink tight hole.

"Back!" Maria looked at the door way and saw her mother holding something.

What's tha-" Being cut off by Monica sitting on the bed again.

"You'll see, baby." She smiled at her beautiful young naked daughter. She looked so angelic there, sitting her legs slightly parted, making her wet pussy lips naturally open a little. Her small body looked almost like a doll, she is going to be so beautiful when she is fully grown into a woman. "Get on all fours baby."

Obeying her mother she rolled over on her bed and was on her knees and elbows, with her cute little ass in the air and her pussy exposed and looking inviting. Monica went underneath her, their breasts hitting into each other as she slid under her, her face was now in front of her dripping pussy. Oh it smells so good, Monica stared lovingly at her daughter's pussy, it was so perfect looking. She licked it once up the slit and came back down, Maria shuddered at it. "Honey you can do whatever you want to me down there, just be ready though baby." Maria though what she meant by that last part.

With a easy swift push, the eight inch thick vibrator was shoved to the hilt inside her little pussy. Maria screamed out in pain and pleasure, she felt her pussy open up wide and stretched far, she could feel that big stick inside her push further and then stop. She was in a daze, feeling overwhelmed with pleasure, the first time she ever had anything besides her fingers or now her mother's fingers inside her like this. This was spectacular, she thought. She looked at her mother's legs and pussy now, she was getting use to what her mother was doing now, feeling the vibrator push in and out at a steady pace. Maria went down and started to lick around Monica's pussy lips, she started on the outside folds, licking them slowly, tasting the soft skin over her wet tongue. Than she moved more towards the centre and started licking inside, than over her motherly hole. This tastes so good, Maria was in complete awe over the events of tonight.

Watching the thick vibrator push in and out of her daughter's young pussy hole, while getting her pussy licked and eaten by her baby. She was enjoying feeling her little tongue make laps over her pussy lips than dip back inside her hole. The pink vibrator would come out glistening and sopping wet from being inside that juicy hot pussy. She could see she had came a couple times since she shoved it inside her, she thought now would be a great time to turn it on. "Ok, baby, get ready and brace yourself."

"Huh?" Maria lifted her head up than shrieked out, diving herself back between the legs into that tasty pussy almost on command from the wave of pleasure she just felt inside herself.

Monica turned the vibrator on full, it was buzzing like crazy and Maria's hips were gyrating and bucking all around like crazy. She would moan and yell, and had to lift her head up from her tasty pussy. She came so many times she felt exhausted, Monica could see this and turned it off. She is still too young and inexperienced for this much, she thought to herself. "Well baby, did you like that?"

A now spent Maria laying on her stomach in her bed, head on its side looking nowhere. She felt the orgasm still rushing through her, her pussy leaking out a lot and still feeling like it is on fire. "That... was the... I really... enjoyed it!" She said breathlessly, taking in the feeling now the most powerful orgasm she ever had in her life. "I am very... tired now."

Monica was a bit disappointed she wanted Maria to do more and do a lot to her, but she knew she was young and wasn't up to full potential yet. She let that slide by, she was glad though of what she did for her daughter. She looked at her baby girl, she was just laying there staring out softly falling asleep. She reached down and picked up the vibrator, stepping up from the bed she covered Maria up and gave her a light kiss on the lips, tasting her own pussy juices and cum still on them. She felt an even closer bond now with her daughter, she turned and headed out the door.

"Mommy," Maria said, finally caught up with her breathing and orgasm fading.

"Yes honey?"

"Thank you, this was great," She said smiling at her. "I'm sorry I can't go on, I hope you're not mad."

"No baby, there are other times we can do this." She turned around to her. "That is, if you want to do this again."

"Of course!" Maria said without a moment of thought even breaching her mind. "Maybe some time, I can get Rebecca over here and all three of us can do something." She yawned a heavy yawn.

Monica felt herself become hot at that idea, her mind racing now, having those two beautiful teenage girls! "Yes, we can do that some time, now you get some rest baby. Good-night" She flicked the light off.

"Good-night, mommy."