All Comments on 'Caught Underwares Ch. 02'

by lablover1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dicky?

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE

A very erotic Ch ,as far as I am concerned "dicky"is not a problem for me ,looking forward to more of this very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mummy mummy mummy

i dont read family fuck stories very often, but there wasnt much to read today, so i said what the heck. i found this story so hot that i had to j/o when i reread it. i hope there is more to cumm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What took so long

Great to finally have chapter 2. Very good story. the panty parts are quite realistic. Start of a control and training theme. keep up the good work.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
Beautifully Written

A five year drought between chapters? Thank you for coming back and exciting me again. There is so much that can happen between these two. I'm not sure it's incest though, a step mother? Couldn't she just fuck the young man without incident? But, mummy, is a very exciting word, isn't it.haha I'm just glad that he finally got to put his raging hard cock into his "mummy's pussy". Hope to read more of your adventures and stroke myself to more orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All the right

All the right phrases and words to make this a red hot tale for Mummys,Naugty boys and anyone else who wishes they were[which must be a fair bit of the worlds population,dickies or not]

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story...but

Go over your work and check for spelling. It is so distracting trying to figure out what you mean. Here I am jacking off so good and then a misspelled word fouls up my wonderful message. I only gave you 4 stars when you would have gotten 5. Keep writing, I love the way you write about your Mothers hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I gave this story a 4 also

Good story but watch your spelling. You need to write more stories of hairy pussy and Mother Son Incest. Put her in heels, hose and garterbelt too and let him feel her slick slippery nylons as she rubs his cock up and down inside her wet warm pussy lips...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous