Caught with a Wedgie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold her still, Rick." It was Tom, and he hadn't stopped working my ass while Rick had fed me his meat. Tom's fingers circled my sphincter, pressing in and pulling me apart. I felt his spit slide down my crack. "Hold her and we'll spear this slut from both ends. I want to get a piece of this soft ass."

"Mmmphhf" I muffled out a protest and tried to look back over my shoulder, but Rick held my head tightly, continuing to train my throat to receive his prick.

Then I felt a pressure against my slippery butthole, and I knew it would happen. I was terrified of being ripped apart. Tom's rubbery head pressed relentlessy against my ass, stretching me. Stabs of pain coursed through my loins, causing me to jerk in pain, but Tom kept pushing into me.

My forehead was beaded with sweat. I thought I would faint, gurgling on Rick's schlong, but in the midst of the invasion I actually arched back a tiny bit to help Tom spear my fleshy buns. Soon I felt his hairy legs against the back of my thighs, and his cock nestled deep in my bowels. Fortunately, his cock didn't feel as fat as Rick's, and I found my sphincter relaxing a bit.

"This bitch loves it!" Tom exclaimed. He pulled his cock slowly out till just the head was pressed against my ass ring, bringing a low moan to my muffled lips. "Unnnhhhh" I grunted, as he thrust in and started to slowly pump my butt while Rick, seeing my total surrender, started sliding his penis out and back into my face. "That's it, that's it. Take it. Be our wife." In a fog I started to work my lips to receive Rick, to slurp, suck then hungrily mouth his lovely penis. I loved it. I was their bitch, bent on my knees with a blonde wig and dressed in pink. "Oh, this slut loves it!" The guys soon found a rhythm, spearing me from both ends.

"Yeah she does--I told you she would," Alejandro chuckled triumphantly, "now hold her so I can get a good picture of our new wife in her pink panties and heels." Out of the corner of my eye I saw camera flashes. My submission was complete. Numbly I turned my eyes to Alejandro, but instead I was shocked to see a hot little woman in red heels and panties--with a familiar cock sticking out!

"Great work, Ellie, you've found us another wife!"

To be continued...

12