All Comments on 'Caught with Consequences Ch. 03'

by Steffinheels

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TWOSPERITSTWOSPERITSalmost 6 years ago
One of the best

This series of storeys is the best. I love all 3 so far.. I found for the first time I was wishing I was stef.. I hope you keep the story cumming.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Enjoying being played with sexually

The way I am being played with give me such a beautiful hard on I love the way my dick feels against my lacy panties, as it straines to get out so I can lovingly play with it I begin to visualize a hansome man standing before me, as I kneel before him. Noticing the beautiful meaty bulge in his groin area, I decide I'm hungry for some veined recreation. And what better way to begin with than treating myself to a juicy lollipop. As I begin taking this dick deeply into my mouth and licking his tasty pre-cum, I begin undressing myself. While I lovingly lick his meaty dick, I unbutton my blouse I begin wondering how filling his dick is going to be,

Once the blouse is off and on the ground, he helps me up and takes me into his arms for a sensual kiss, his hands start feeling their way down until they're at the back of my skirt. After unbuttoning my skirt it falls to the ground I gingerly step out of it (in nothing but in my pantied behind, garter belt, nylon stockings and high heels) as he leads me to his king size bed.

After laying me down on my back he begins undressing and I begin drooling as I see what I'm being offered. Finally has his boxers drop I see at least 9 thick inches coming to life before me.

Getting into bed he begins by spreading my thighs open as he positions himself to enter me, I feel his warmth all over me, the pressure intensifies in my behind as he begins his sexual assault on my waiting and hungry rosebud.

Feeling a pop as he finally enters me slowly, ever so slowly. It keeps pushing forward until he hits bottom as I'm finally and fully impaled on his meaty dick. Quickly rapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his upper back he begins to slowly stroke in and out of me feeding every ridge and vein as he glides within me, sends me over the edge as I come on both of us.

His length and thickness which is so overwhelming that I had no control over it, he then begins to sit up well I'm still tightly wrapped around him. Now I'm riding on him as he continues pumping me in a steady rhythm. Making me whimper in ecstasy as he moans in pleasure. I came 3 times before he finally came in me as he grunted and finally moaned, laying down and still on top of me, still kissing me passionately until we fell asleep.

That's how good of a story becoming Stephanie in your story led me to such a fantasy. Wearing silky lingerie (panties, garter belt, stockings with high heel pumps and bustier) my panties already soaked in cum as I keep rubbing my self fills me with the wanton desire of being a woman while being Stephanie and a man inside of me.

(Looking forward to your next story)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous