Caught with Consequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour or so later, the girls started leaving, so I saw that as a chance to take off as well and called for my Uber. Once my driver got there, Natasha grabbed my hand and pulled me close so she could whisper in my ear, "Make sure you're wearing your new butt plug when you get to work tomorrow." Then she smiled at me and said loudly, "Thanks for coming Miss Deepthroat, see you tomorrow!" I could hear the rest of the girls laughing as I headed down the driveway to catch my ride.

The next morning after doing my makeup, I got my lube and butt plug out of the velvet bag. I smeared a dab on my asshole, and made sure the plug was also well lubed. I leaned over my bed and slowly started pressing the plug against my rosebud. I kept telling myself to relax as I pushed harder. I slowly felt the plug invading and stretching my ass, and then I backed off and started again. Over and over, I pushed the plug half way in, then back out, feeling the cold metal stretch my ass, then finally, I gave it a good hard push and it slipped into place. It was a wild feeling, and I clearly enjoyed it, from the looks of my hard cock. Since I was already running, I slipped on a pair of cute lacy panties, admired how my cock looked nestled in the lace, and then finished getting dressed and headed to work.

As soon as I got to work, Scott, one of the guys that was chatting me up yesterday, stopped by to see me. We exchanged pleasantries, and then he asked if I would like to get coffee with him later. I told him, "Sure, I would like that, how about around 10:00?" He agreed with me, and said he would swing by and get me.

When Natasha walked in, she heard Scott and I talking, so she just smiled as she walked past us into her office. After Scott had left, and I was back to work on my computer, Natasha texted me asking, "Are you wearing your new toy like I told you to?"

I texted back, "Sure am, it's awesome!"

She replied, "Well brace yourself, it's about to get better!" and suddenly my butt plug started vibrating! Totally surprised, I let out a high girly squeal, and then just sat there, not know what the heck just happened. After 10 seconds or so, it stopped. Then Natasha texted me again, "Oh good, it works!!"

I got up and walked into Natasha's office, and asked, "Was that you?"

She replied, "Yup! It's a remote controlled vibrating butt plug, and I have the controller app right here on my phone. I can start and stop it anytime I want, and I can also vary the intensity. Here let me show you..." Natasha pressed an icon on her phone and I felt a very gentle hum deep in my ass. "I can set it on low...or slide the intensity level up as high as I want." Then I felt that gentle hum quickly progress into an intense vibration that made me grab onto her desk for a second before she turned it off.

Natasha giggled a little and said, "Oh, I'm going to have so much fun with this! By the way, I noticed that you have an extra little sexy wiggle in your ass when you walk now. Very cute, the boys are going to love that!!" Now head back to your desk and get to work, you have stuff to do before your little coffee date."

I hadn't really thought of it as a date...and I wondered if that's what Scott thought it was. I didn't really dwell on it, as I was way more focused on my ass, wondering when Natasha would turn it on again. To be honest, I was kind of looking forward to feeling it again, but Natasha had total control, and all I could do is anxiously wait.

Scott showed up just before 10:00, so I grabbed my purse and as we headed towards the door, I felt a slight tingle deep in my ass. I glanced at Natasha, and she just looked at me with her sexy smile and waved her phone at me. We walked to the coffee shop next door, placed our order, and then sat at a table to chat. Scott told me he'd been working at another firm in the building for about 6 months, and that he really enjoyed his job. He was flirting with me, telling me that he likes coming to work a lot more now that he met me. I don't know why, but I kind of flirted back, saying that I'd been checking him out for quite a while (which was a total lie of course).

The whole time we were talking, the tingle in my ass had kind of turned me on, which had me flirting even more, giggling at his jokes like a little school girl, while he kept touching my hand and arm every chance he got. I really wasn't attracted to Scott, or any guy for that matter, but I was getting horny nonetheless. Before we got up to head back to the office, I discreetly checked to be sure I didn't have a bulge in the front of my skirt. So far, so good, so I said, we should head back to the office. As we walked out of the coffee shop, Scott placed his hand on the small of my back as we went out the door. It seemed like Scott was looking for a physical relationship, and when we stopped by the breakroom in our building to throw away our coffee cups, he pulled me close and kissed me. I was stunned for a second, then for some reason, I kissed him back. There was no one else in the breakroom, and as we continued our kiss, his hands slipped down and cupped my ass.

Suddenly I got very nervous!! What if he tried to grab my fake tits, or worse yet, tried to slip his hands in my panties and found my cock? I had to take control immediately and the only thing I could think was to go on the offensive, so as we broke our kiss, I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I want to suck your cock, and I want to suck it now."

He looked at me with a huge smile, so I put my finger to my lips to signal "SHHH", then took him by the hand and lead him to our supply room. As we were walking, I'm asking myself "Really Steff? That's the only thing I could think of...offering to suck his cock? I really am a slut!"

With the door locked, I again signaled him to be quiet, and then sunk to my knees. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them and slowly slid them down. Seeing the significant bulge in his boxers waiting for me, I slid them down revealing his throbbing cock. I gently grabbed his cock, then leaned in and took it into my mouth. Scott was leaning against the shelves, while I quickly started taking him deep in my mouth. I could already taste his precum and as his cock was slightly less than average sized, I was soon engulfing his entire length. Suddenly the tingling deep in my ass intensified big time, causing me to let out a high pitched squeal! I tried to cover it by moaning as I continued to suck his cock, picking up the pace and making slurping sounds. In just a minute or two, I could feel Scott start tense up and I knew he was close, and then with my lips around the head of his cock, he grabbed my shoulders as his cock erupted in my mouth. Waves of warm creamy cum flooded my mouth as his cock spasmed over and over and over. As I knelt in front of him with a literal mouthful of his gooey cum, I knew my own cock was rock hard, so I couldn't stand up yet without revealing my secret.

I stayed on my knees with a mouthful of cum, and his softening cock still between my lips. Once he was completely limp, I looked up at Scott, so he could watch as I swallowed his creamy seed. After several swallows to be sure it was all gone, I stayed on my knees and helped him pull up his boxers and pants. It's not that he needed the help, but I needed the time to try and make my own hard-on go away. It helped in that Natasha had turned off the butt plug, so after a minute or two, I was able to stand up and get myself together.

As we opened the door and headed back towards my office, I was trying to figure a way to keep Scott from finding out I'm not who he thinks I am. No doubt he would want to continue this, and eventually try to get in my panties, so I had to keep the balance of power in my favor, so I told him, "That was fun, maybe we should make that a weekly thing. Same time next Wednesday?"

I sensed that Scott was a bit disappointed, but he wasn't about to turn down a weekly blowjob, so he smiled and said, "Sounds great." and then headed back to his office.

Natasha came to my desk and asked real sing-song like, "So...how was your date? Judging by your smeared lipstick, I'd say it went pretty well, huh?"

As I was touching up my lipstick, I told her, "I actually just thought we were going for coffee, but it turns out I think he's looking for way more than I can give him. Since Stephanie is only around for another 10 days, I'll just string him along, then it will all be over."

Natasha turned and started back to her office, then said, "Maybe...we'll see." And then shut her door.

I had no idea what she meant by that. The rest of the day went by normally, except that every time I answered the phone, Natasha would grab her phone and give me a tingle deep in my ass. Even when I knew it was coming, it still surprised me...and turned me on again!

About 3:00, Natasha left for the day, and then around 4:00, my butt plug started buzzing as I received an email from Natasha saying, "Hi Steff, I won't be at the office tomorrow, so you'll have to handle everything that comes up. You're going to have quite a busy day, so you better be prepared! I'll send you updates to your calendar throughout the day with your appointments. I suggest you get a good night's rest, because you're going to have a very long day tomorrow!"

I've handled the office before with no problems when Natasha was gone, but this sounded different. It sounded like she had set me up for something, I just didn't know what. The one thing I did know is that when Natasha says, be prepared, I need to be prepared for everything, so that evening at home, I put together a couple extra outfits, including bra and panty sets, extra stockings, and put all my make-up in my bag for tomorrow. I had no idea what Natasha had in mind for me, but it sounded like I had a big day in front of me.

12