All Comments on 'Caught with Dick in Hand'

by statestreet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 16 years ago
CFNM Fan too

There is something bittersweet about this story. Being exposed, being accepted, being rejected all in the course of a few minutes. Such a sweet memory but lamentable regret!

Sensualist2Sensualist2over 15 years ago
CFNM is an interesting phenom

Very interesting story. I've always been interested in the psychological aspect of the clothed female in charge of the action. I'm sure FREUD has something to say on the topic.

thanks

BicyclistBicyclistover 9 years ago
Caught outdoors

I was in the boat yard working on my boat with my hard cock sticking out on full display. I turned around for the hose and there she was, looking at it. Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh the Pleasure

Oh the pleasure of being 'accidentally' caught! That look in their eyes, that bit of a smirk on their face and the satisfying trembling of our legs as we cum for them. Priceless... for both?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstatestreet@statestreet
I enjoy reading all kinds of stories, primarily mysteries, science fiction and, of course, erotica. I am recently retired which provides me with opportunities to try my hand at writing stories. Several have been published here. I write to the best of my abilities. I have no il...