Caught with his Pants Down Ch. 02

Story Info
Great sex can make you forget things.
4.2k words
4.65
68.5k
64

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Surprise!

With Roger gone, Katie and Tony knew that they would have the house to themselves for a week and a half. They didn't waste a moment of it. As the cab was pulling out of the driveway to take Roger to the airport Tony stood behind his father's incredibly built wife and pressed his rapidly hardening cock against the crack of her heart shaped ass, dry humping her through their clothing.

He reached around in front of her to fondle her massive tits asking, "So, when do we start?"

She leaned into him and with a sigh whispered, "I think you just did."

For the moment Katie was content to luxuriate in being in the arms of a man who genuinely wanted her; who was intent on satisfying her. She moved her soft, firm butt against her step-son's rigid pole. She leaned her head back to rub her cheek against his. They were the same height, five foot five, so they fit together perfectly.

She sighed and placed her hands over his, encouraging him to squeeze her breasts harder.

"That's so nice," she murmured.

Suddenly she spun around to pull the young man in for a deep, searing, tooth-rattling kiss. Their tongues danced. They weaved. They passionately bathed each other.

Reaching down to stroke his cloth covered package, she pulled out of the kiss and said, "I'm going to play hell with this thing for the next two days. When you go into school on Monday you might need crutches. Think you can handle it?"

"I'll risk it," Tony said as he began unbuttoning her over-stuffed blouse.

"OOHH," said Katie with a devilish smile, "someone's getting eager."

"I don't see you putting up any resistance," he grinned.

"Mister, the only resistance you're going to get is when I hump back while you fuck me," she responded, pressing her body more tightly against his.

Tony raised his head in mock indignation, "What makes you so sure that I'm going to fuck you?"

"This!" she exclaimed, giving his cock a squeeze.

Tony was surprised at how relaxed he was. Yes, he and Katie had always gotten along well. Banter was, for them, the normal flow of conversation. That was nothing new. But, this was a whole new dimension. They were trading quips about sex, the one subject of which they had always steered clear. Of course, anything sexual, beyond watching porn while he stroked himself off, was new to him.

Katie was having similar thoughts. Given that she had just claimed his virginity, she had half expected him to become needy and clingy.

"I'm the one who's getting clingy," she thought as she snuggled up against her lover, remembering how she had begged him to mark and claim her, "What was I thinking?"

It had felt absolutely right in the moment, though. It still did. She wasn't sure whether or not that should worry her. The fact that they were back to swapping one-liners again was doing much to calm whatever fears she had. The only thing that seemed to have changed was the subject matter, that and the fact the she desperately wanted him to throw her down on the floor and bang as hard as he had upstairs.

"Was that you're only clue?" Tony asked snidely.

"That's a pretty good measure," said Katie defensively, "Which reminds me, have you ever measured it? How big is this thing?"

"How big do you think it is?" he said.

"My guess would be about ten inches," she said as she fondled his prong through his pants.

"Ten and three quarters, actually." He said with pride. It was the first time he could ever remember having been proud of his size. A lot had changed in an hour and a half.

"No wonder it filled me so well," the blonde woman said softly.

Tony finished unbuttoning her blouse. He pulled it open to reveal the pink, lacey bra which was fighting heroically to contain her enormous, fleshy orbs. He grasped the sides of her skin mountains in his hands and buried his face in the deep cleavage.

His woman moaned.

"Yes," she hissed with passion.

As Tony pulled his head out of the soft canyon he noticed that the clasp on her bra was in front, right between those beautiful mounds. The teenager was overjoyed. He'd heard stories from his friends at school about the nightmare of trying to get a bra undone. With this he wouldn't have to make a fool of himself fumbling with the clasps.

He quickly figured how the tiny fastener worked, undid it and parted the cups from his lover's bountiful mams.

While lifting them up toward his hungry lips he got an idea. There was something he'd seen in one of the porn videos that he wanted to try. He squeezed Katie's bulky tits together until the nipples were almost touching each other. He dove in to suck and nibble both of them at the same time.

Oddly enough, nobody had ever done that to her before. It was a new, wonderful feeling to have a mouth working on both of her nipples simultaneously. She groaned with sexual excitement as she clutched her man's head in her hands. She fought to remain standing because her knees were starting to buckle as her hips humped empty air. The juices of her arousal dribbled down her thick, firm thighs. The only sounds in the room were his slurping and her ragged breathing.

Tony spent several more minute stimulating her amazing tits. She was getting hotter and weaker by the second.

"Please," she whimpered, "let me sit down. I can't take much more of this. I can't stand up anymore. Please."

Her lover's response was to double down. He nibbled her nips more roughly and began to outright maul her copious breast flesh.

"So good. So good," she whined, "I can't take anymore. Too good. Oh, god."

She squirmed, writhed, moaned, and pleaded to no avail. Tony maintained his assault on her meaty tits. At long last, when he was certain that she could take no more, he delivered the coup de grace. He bit down on her nipples, not hard enough to hurt her, just hard enough for her to know that she'd been bitten. At the same time he repeated the stunt that had made her cum so hard when he was fucking her. He squeezed her tits so hard that the flesh seemed to ooze out between his fingers.

The stacked step-mother screeched as her climax possessed her. She clutched Tony's head in a death grip as her hips bucked against nothing from the violent convulsions of her soaking wet pussy.

When her man finally let go of her breasts her hands went limp on his head and she collapsed on the floor, her entire body convulsing from orgasmic after-shocks.

For one horrifying moment Tony thought that she was having some sort of seizure. Then her heard her muttering in a tiny, squeaky voice, "Oh, god. Too good. Please. So good."

When she wound down, beginning to regain some presence of mind, she looked up at her man and asked, "Where the fuck did you learn to do that?"

Tony shrugged, grinned sheepishly and said, "It was just something I wanted to try."

He held out his hand to help her up off of the floor.

As she struggled to her feet she said, with a tentative smile, "Listen, buster. Next time you want to 'try' something, give a girl a little warning. Will you?"

"I take it that you liked that?" he asked with a smirk.

She threw her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Are you kidding?" she said, "You had me cumming almost as hard as when you were fucking me!" She took a deep breath. "I didn't know that I could get off just from having my tits played with." She raised her head and looked into his eyes. "Keep that up and I might be the one who needs crutches on Monday."

"I'll risk it," he said.

She slapped him playfully on the shoulder and said, "Asshole."

With an exaggerated leer Tony said, "Are you calling me a name, or was that a request?"

She reached down to rub his fabric hidden hardness and said, "If you stuck this thing in my ass I really would need crutches."

Then she let go of her man and walked toward the couch on the other side of the room, giving her hips an extra wiggle as she went.

She stopped halfway there, looked back the young man and said with a mischievous grin and said, "But, I'll risk it."

With that she shrugged off her blouse and bra. Looking over her shoulder with her back still to the man of the house, she slowly, teasingly unzipped her skirt. She made an extra show out of shimmying out of it. Then she bent all the way down to remove her panties.

Still looking over her shoulder, she waggled her luscious, heart-shaped rear at her lover and said coquettishly, "See anything you like?"

He didn't answer. He just smiled, licked his lips, and started taking off his shirt as he stared in horny fascination at her enticing behind.

When he started to undo his belt she shouted, "No!"

"What?" he asked with confusion.

"Over here," she said pointing to the couch.

He walked over to stand in front of the couch. His father's gorgeous wife, the object of so many of his fantasies, immediately dropped to her knees before him.

As she unbuckled his belt she said, "Let me. It's my job."

She looked as giddy as a child opening a package on Christmas morning. Even though she had already seen his cock, sucked it, and been banged by it, this was different. That afternoon they had been ripping the edge off of long restrained sexual frustration. Both of them had been in a hurry just to get off. They had fucked.

Now, with all the time in the world available, she wanted to make love to this man. She wanted to make love to his cock. She wanted to worship it. She wanted to possess it and be possessed by it. She wanted to give this man and his magnificent member the chance to properly take her.

Slowly lowering his zipper she realized that he wasn't wearing any underwear. Like her, he had dressed in a hurry in because, at the time, the man who was her husband and his father had been due home any minute.

She parted the flaps of his fly to rest her cheek against his abdomen. Reaching into his trousers she carefully fished out the object of her desire. His trousers dropped to the floor.

She rubbed his hot pole all over her face as she thought, "Mine."

Sticking out her tongue, she licked the bottom of Tony's manhood from his balls to the head. Her man moaned. When she reached the top she took him in her mouth and pushed it in as far as she could get it to go. She used her hands to caress the portion that her mouth couldn't cover. When the mighty prong reached the back of her throat she swallowed.

Tony shuddered and gasped at the sudden, exquisite pressure on the head of his dick.

Slowly, teasingly she worked her soft lips back up his shaft, her tongue in constant motion as she went. When she reached the top she started back down again in the same manner.

It was an excruciatingly sensuous torture. It was making the man crazy with lust. The dainty touch of her lips and tongue was an entirely different experience from the oral attention he had gotten that afternoon. That had been a blowjob. That had been a face fuck. This was fellatio. This was a woman who was treating his penis with almost prayerful care. She wasn't sucking. She was embracing him with her throat.

When he looked down at her she was looking straight back up at him with adoration. When she began to fondle his balls and tickle his scrotum he lost control of the rest of his body. His knees buckled and he flopped down on the couch like a rag doll.

"No fair," Katie pouted playfully, "You wouldn't let me sit down."

He shrugged and grinned sheepishly as she crawled up between his thighs. She tenderly grasped his powerful manhood in her delicate hand and bent her head down to apply wet sloppy kisses to the side of it. She was practically bathing it in her saliva as she worked her way up one side and down the other. He writhed in his seat at her ministrations. After drowning his dong in her spit for several minute she suddenly dropped his soaking member and sat up.

"Don't stop," her lover whined, "please."

"No, Anthony," she said firmly.

He looked at her quizzically.

"Tony is a boy's name. Anthony is a man's name," she said, "You're not a boy anymore, at least, not to me."

He nodded, his eyes still expressing desperation. Her oral attention had pushed the pressure in his balls to an excruciatingly mind numbing level. He needed to cum hard, fast, and soon.

"I have something better for you," she said with a loving smile, "for us."

She held up her ponderous tits as though in offering.

"I know for a fact that there's something you've wanted to do since the first time you saw me," she said with a devilish twinkle in her eye.

Anthony nodded, hoping against hope that she meant what he thought she meant.

"You've wanted to do this!" as she said it she buried his boner in breast flesh.

The young man instinctively started humping his woman's deep, warm cleavage.

"That's it, honey. Fuck my tits. Fuck them until you cum on my slutty face," she said as she pressed her mammalian bounty more tightly around Anthony's raging stiffness, "You've wanted this for over two years. Now you've got it. Fuck my big tits!"

He didn't really need the encouragement. He was already pounding her meaty pillows mercilessly. He had slapped his hands over hers to force her gargantuan gifts more snugly around his mighty weapon.

"I've waited so long for this," he moaned passionately.

"I know, lover," Katie responded, "Keep fucking them. Fuck them hard. I want to see you cum!"

She bent her head down to lick the tip of his cock each time it emerged from the plush crevasse between breasts. He groaned and fucked harder each time she did it.

He wanted to make it last. He didn't ever want this intense pleasure to stop. But, he knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. The jizz was boiling in his bloated balls. Any second he was going to spurt harder than he ever had in his life. Her tits were so soft and warm around his bone. It was the most heavenly erotic thing he had ever felt.

Knowing that her man was near the edge Katie opened her mouth so that every time his meat emerged from her meat it would slide between her thick, slick lips. That was just enough to put Anthony over the top.

"Oh, god," he bellowed, "I'm cumming!"

"Yes!" his woman shouted, "Cum! Drown me!"

He very nearly did just that. When his balls boiled over it wasn't an ejaculation. It was a geyser. It shot so high that it went over the back of Katie's head and landed on the carpet, on the backs of her legs, and on her shapely ass. She was having trouble keeping her lover's cock between her tits because he seemed to have completely lost motor control and was flopping around on the couch like a freshly landed halibut.

She opened her mouth widely over the head of her man's firehose to try to catch and swallow as much as she could. She was fighting a losing battle. There was more than any one woman could handle. Soon it covered her tits, her face, and her hair. She hadn't thought that there was that much cum in the world, let alone her lover's balls.

When the deluge finally abated she released cock from her fleshy vise and licked it clean. Anthony collapsed in a deflated heap on the sofa.

"That was fucking amazing," he said gasping for breath.

His buxom slut was gamely trying to scoop up his manly juice from her body with her finger and licking them clean. But, there was just too much of it.

"I need a shower," she said.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked lasciviously.

"You damned well better," she replied playfully.

Their first shower together was less a sexual experience and more a bonding ritual. They spent nearly an hour exploring and getting to know each other's bodies. Each fondled, licked, kissed, and soaped every inch of the other's anatomy.

Suddenly Anthony turned off the water and said, "It just dawned on me that we never did get around to dinner."

"You're right," said Katie, "We should eat."

She pulled her lover close for one more searing kiss.

"Or," Anthony said, "We could forget dinner for a while."

She pushed him away and said, "No. You're right. We need to eat, rest, and recharge."

"Right," he said.

"We'll get dressed..." she started to say.

"Do we really have to?" he asked.

With an indulgent sigh she continued firmly, "We'll get dressed." She leaned against him with her plush lips right next to his ear and whispered, "We'll eat dinner. Then you'll eat me."

He squeezed her firm ass and said, "Sounds like a plan."

After dinner Katie set about teaching Anthony about cunnilingus. She showed him where all of her most sensitive spot were and what she liked to have done to them. Anthony turned out to be a quick study and soon advance from pupil to imaginative innovator. He licked and sucked her to several pussy shattering orgasms before she finally had to push him away to catch her breath.

They spent the rest of that night, all day Saturday, and most of Sunday in a nearly constant sexual frenzy. They made love in every room in the house. They fucked and sucked in every position they could think of. When they ran out of ideas they would boot up Anthony's laptop to get some fresh input from Anthony's favorite porn website, "Massive MILFs". They only paused to eat and sleep.

They became so preoccupied with their amorous activities that they completely forgot about an important event that happened every Sunday afternoon.

Each Sunday, at three o'clock sharp, Anthony's mother would arrive for her weekly visit with her son. In that sense, that particular Sunday was no different. In another sense, this Sunday would be like no other. She had big plans for her son that day, life changing plans.

Gloria Carter (she had reverted to her maiden name after divorcing Anthony's father) rang the doorbell of the DeWitt home precisely at three as she did every Sunday. Unlike every other Sunday, nobody answered. She rang it again and waited. When she still didn't get an answer she became concerned.

She had already seen her son's beat-up ratty, old Subaru in the driveway. She had parked her shiny, new BMW behind it.

She had done so well for herself selling and investing in real estate that, at the age of fifty-one she had been semi-retired for two years. Despite that she still kept a very strict schedule which she detested to have interrupted by unexpected events.

She remembered that there was a small window on the far side of the garage. She walked over to it and peered inside. Both her ex-husband's and his wife's cars were there. That meant that somebody should be home. She began to genuinely worry.

She ran back to the front door of the house, tried the doorbell again then knocked on the door. Still no answer. Her worry kicked into overdrive.

With a trembling hand she reached out to try the doorknob. It turned. The door wasn't locked. Her stomach tightened and her palms began to sweat. That just fueled her fear. She didn't sweat. She was a lady. Ladies do not sweat. They perspire, and lightly at that. But, she was sweating like a pig.

For a moment she could not move. The thousand horrible pictures that were rushing through her mind of what she might find on the other side of the door had rendered her momentarily immobile.

But, she had to know. She soldiered on.

Slowly she opened the door half expecting someone, or maybe something, to jump out at her. With her eyes wide she stuck her head through the doorway. Everything looked surprisingly normal. There were no signs of blood or mayhem. She was certain that it only meant that whatever was going on was happening in another part of the house.

Then she heard moaning, whimpering sounds coming from upstairs. It sounded as though some one was experiencing some sort of horrible pain.

She closed the door behind her as quietly as she could and crept toward the stairs. When she reached the bottom of the stairway she stopped to listen again. She was certain, then, that she was hearing two voices. Her stomach tightened again.

12