Caught with his Pants Down Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The longer she stood listening, however, the more she came to realize that those were not moans and whimpers of pain, but of passion. Someone was making love upstairs. She knew the sounds well. It was why she had worked so hard to retire early.

Gloria had always been a woman of high passions. When she reached the age of forty she began to realize that men her age couldn't keep up with her or satisfy her deep needs. She began looking for younger men. She had retired when she finally felt that she had enough money to just relax and enjoy herself while she was still young enough to do so. She certainly had no trouble attracting men to her bed.

At fifty-one she was still a remarkably attractive woman. Her raven black hair contrasted sharply with her almost porcelain complexion. She had a somewhat patrician nose, full wide lips, and deep, blue eyes which could melt you with sensuality or freeze you with anger. Her five foot eight inch frame sported broad shoulders, a surprisingly narrow waist for her age, wide, womanly hips, and thigh just thick enough to add to the total allure. But, the first things that anyone noticed about her were her huge breasts. On any other woman they might have looked matronly. On Gloria Carter they were serious head turners. Even on those rare occasions when she did not wear a bra, they rode high and proud on her chest.

In short, Gloria was a stacked, rich cougar.

She listened for a little bit more and heard a distinctly male voice call out. The other was distinctly female. She couldn't make out any exact words, but she immediately recognized the male voice as that of her son.

"That can't be right," she thought, "it's just not possible!"

She had long worried about her son's shyness and tendency to be reclusive. He was eighteen and, to her knowledge, had never even been out on a date with a girl. The only females that she had ever seen him completely comfortable with had been his long time, best friend at school, Mara Stein, and his step-mother, Katie DeWitt. She was beginning to fear that he might be gay. The foundation of her itinerary for that afternoon was to force him out of that shyness and drive him permanently away from any homosexual tendencies he might have.

"How dare he forget my visit?" she thought angrily, "He won't hear the end of this anytime soon. Neither will the whore he's with up there!"

Gloria, however, had long ago learned when and how to hedge her bets. Given the roller-coaster ride upon which her anxiety and imagination had just taken her, she decided that she had better make sure that she was hearing what she thought she was hearing.

She crept slowly up the stair to follow the sounds. They were definitely coming from Tony's room. The door was slightly ajar. That further fueled her anger.

"Hasn't Roger fixed that damned thing yet?" she thought, "I'm going to have to have some strong words with that worthless, little shit."

What she saw through the crack in the door lit the flames of wrath in her. Her son was on his back while an impressively built woman rode him in reverse-cowgirl position. The woman had her head down so that her long, blonde hair obscured her face.

Gloria scowled and ground her teeth.

Then the woman threw her head back and shouted, "Fuck me harder, lover! Fuck me harder!"

Gloria was flabbergasted! The woman riding her son was Katie DeWitt! Her son was in bed with her ex-husband's wife!

In a blind rage she threw open the door and, for the second time in three days, Anthony heard a female voice shout, "Anthony Bernard DeWitt, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

12