All Comments on 'Causing Ripples'

by Cydia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KevstaKevstaabout 6 years ago
Love it!

Great story, love the contrast between the demureness of a full swimsuit, and the blatancy of the "Models" strutting! For me, there is nothing sexier than a well-dressed woman, an occasional glimpse, rather than a full frontal shop window!

Would love to read more of your stories!

TryingnottoquitTryingnottoquitabout 6 years ago
Hot!

This a great first story. The detail made it visually remarkable.

ellen_devlinellen_devlinabout 6 years ago
Love this

Hits all the right notes for me. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written

Very nicely written and I agree with the comment about the detail making it very vivid. There’s a merciful lack of porn cliché. The writer has grasped that statistics about bra size and height and weight and dick length are really just irrelevant and mood-killing distractions; what matters are the thoughts and sensations of the participants.

That said, I don’t really like the type of sex the writer describes. He treats the girl as something to be used.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 5 years ago
Lovely!

I agree with one of the other comments - this definitely hits all the right notes. The comment about treating the woman as just a tool for sex is also valid, but after a bit of protest, she is obviously very into it. And, he did make sure that she received some pleasure out of the encounter as well.

Very well written, descriptive, and, for me, super hot.

I'll be checking out more of your stories.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCydia@Cydia
Hello! My name is Cydia. I am publishing my short, (hopefully) sexy stories on literotica, noveltrove, and lushstories. If you want to be really nice to me, leave a comment on one of them. I'm sorry I don't volunteer more personal information on this profile, and don't answer...