Causing Ripples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping her hips again, I slam her down on me as hard as I can, push up and in as far as I can to feel as much as possible of her around and on me from tip to base, and then my muscles ripple and clench, and the explosion races down my spine, ripping through my abdomen and bursting out of me with a force that takes my breath away. I shout and groan against the skin of her neck and let the sensations wash over me, feel all my nerves tingle and sing, feel my heart jackhammer in my chest, feel my lungs pump like a bellows. All my strength leaves me in a single, wonderful, mighty flood.

Then it slowly, slowly trickles back in, together with conscious thought. I draw my fingers away from where they have almost fused with the skin of her hips and wrap my arms around her stomach. That way, there's no more friction on my hypersensitive, post-orgasmic cock, and also I pull her into the embrace just because. She nestles against my chest and lets her head fall back against my shoulder, turning her face toward my neck to hide it there, still breathing hard. I do believe I've worn her out some. Wouldn't have thought it possible.

Finally, a demanding water sport that draws a crowd. When I tell her, she giggles somewhat tiredly. I've exhausted her. "Pervert," she mumbles.

I am inclined to agree.

12