All Comments on 'Cautionary Family Tail'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
C'mon

You left a lot of openings to not follow up on Evan and his Family. Now that he has met his Mother,Aunt,Sister . and Impregnated his Step-Mom it's time for Evan to get with it.

worshipper622worshipper622over 9 years ago
Quite a tale about three, no four, tails!

Tail has many definitions, including (1) the elongated appendage on the posterior part of some animals, (2) the hindmost part of something, (3) to follow, and (4) to provide with a tail. Tale means (1) a recital of events, (2) a story, or (3) a lie. So tale usually has to do with telling stories of some kind, while tail involves one thing being behind another.

Just a grammar snob, weighing in! (Yes, I know I ended with a preposition.)

sr71pltsr71pltover 9 years agoAuthor
Anal Retentive?

A grammar snob with no sense of the double entendre, perhaps, Worshipper622? *smile*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

This story got my attention, now i need more.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
wonderful

This story begs to continue for a while yet.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

this would be really good with another chapter

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Good But

Although I thought the story was extremely well written, I did think that Evan's character was a mess with the whole conquering of virgin attitude. I thought the sex was hot as well as his familia envoys progressed but a little more humility would have been better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...