All Comments on 'Cave Love Ch. 02'

by 69Finn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
interesting but....

It's hard to follow the story sometimes with the quotes and such but good sex scenes and that is why we read it so BRAVO.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
OOPS!

Damn the calendar! ;-) I love the story, even if you have to be Dennis Miller's study-buddy to understand half of the vocabulary! I am interested in reading more, so make haste upon the pages of thine novel, my good Finn! Thy pen is thy sword!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoying this story very much

I really like your writing style - it's definitely unique. I like the stream of consciousness feel, and various references to literature, movies, etc. Now that the cousins have arrived, what next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excellant story

great story, even if some aspects of the story aren't realistic...then again I guess that's why I'm reading it

klaxxklaxxover 16 years ago
Brilliant....

Absolutely top notch! Very well written, and _very_ hot. Witty, clever, loving, passionate, and uninhibited. Priceless ending-loved the humor there. The two siblings are a perfect match of common and contrasting interests; they are the ideal couple. Too bad they won’t stay together. No problem with the vocabulary, references (Bonny Hine = incest; very nice), the French, or with following the wanderings of active intellectual minds. In fact, the latter enhanced my enjoyment of the story quite considerably. It is unfortunate that your tale has such a dearth of companionship. Perhaps you should write more, then, to populate the species and keep one another company.

Mobius8888Mobius8888over 15 years ago
Top Quality

More than just mechanics, you really hit a special sexy place with this :)

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Brilliantly done, so far! I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great!

Why didn't you ever continue this one? It's so hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

If it weren't for my hand, constantly seeking its way to the inside of my underwear but not really getting there, while I was reading, or possibly exactly because of that, this piece would have made for the best English language literature I have read since Fowles..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

.......needs a follow-up..........please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretentious tripe

Go away, this type of garbage belongs on the 'Aspiring Writers' pages of Playboy, not here. This pretentious load of old crap is nothing except the author trying to demonstrate their superior command of the language and their 'classical' education. I resent being condescended at by a twerp with a lexicon in one hand and his cock in the other, so I'm not giving this any stars at all, in fact, in the name of all ordinary people who read and enjoy the stories here, I'm asking you to fuck off and take your garbage with you.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Underrated

Two twins with a libido in overdrive. Sometimes the candle burns very hot. Hot enough to burn. Burn bridges and the house down, too.

Could be a cliffhanger, but after ten years, likely not to be ever followed up on. So did the cousins watch them on the front lawn? Possibly. Many possibilities ahead. Pretty sure, though, it won't be sedate or easy for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Left hanging

Excellent story, its been a while since you've written. I hope that your able to pick up where you left off, the cousins are begging to know what in the world us going on.

subDsubDalmost 2 years ago

The first chapter of this story, though pretentious, was fine, because the author truly tapped into a carnal cave fantasy that probably many readers have had. It’s clear the author fancies himself a writer, but in chapter two he falls flat on his face. “this is when sex gets celestial, launched free of common rutting into the empyrean of the gods.” Woof. What a stinker.

Meanwhile, I’m not sure if I’ve read anything as clunky as the coital dialogue: "Oh my pussy!" "My pussy's being fucked!" "Oh! Your cock is squirting cum into my pussy!” Finnegan, if you ever have sex with something actually resembling a human, I don’t think anyone would begrudge you updating this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous