All Comments on 'Cecelia Ch. 01'

by SwattMichael

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

Very pleasing buildup, good use of language and very sensual. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Potential

I think your story and writing have potential. I did not read the other chapters yet.

However I think you should try to better connect the different parts of a story since this will make it more realistic and believable. For example the reason why he got a spanking and how she treated him afterwards were a bit strange. Basically the reason for the spanking was nothing and afterwards they behaved just like nothing had happened.

Anyway, thank you and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
decent but

it's -crotch- not 'crouch', and swung, not 'swang'. I think there was a lose, not 'loose' in there too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Er...Ah...

With due respect: You should learn Spanish better before you attempt to use it in a story. You never know who will read it and catch your mistakes.

The story line is good, and I encourage you to continue trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot sex in Chile!

Thanks for the story, I liked it, but it could have used more details on the sex and the spanking and less on the build up to it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Full of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors with a fairly routine storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your story is really hot and I enjoyed the content. However, the spelling and grammar need a lot of work. Basic grammar checkers like that included with MS Word would have caught most of the grammar mistakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous