Cecelia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only think of two things -- How long could I stop myself from comeing and where would the next swat be delivered? Would it be to my sit spot? I was discovering those swats had the most "effect", not only because that area of my bottom had the most nerves, but it had the most effect on my balls. I suspect that Cecelia knew both were the case. My mind repeatedly asked the "Where?" question, and repeatedly the position of Cecelia's next swat provided the answer.

Swat -- The answer was no. "Diez", I counted. ... Swat - The answer was no. "Nieve", I counted. ... Swat - The answer was no. "Ocho", I counted. ... Swat - Again the answer was no. Almost silently, Cecelia whispered the prompt: "siete". "Siete", I counted. "Magnifico", exclaimed Cecelia. ... Swat - Again the answer was no. "Seis", I counted. ... SWAT - This time the answer was a big YES. The swat to my sit spot caused a pulse of pain that flooded through to my balls. "Cinco, Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!", was all I could squeak as I creamed Cecelia's lap.

All I wanted to do was relax, but Cecelia wouldn't let me. "Michael, you haven't reached uno yet - Any you have just earned yourself some extra swats". Cecelia paused for a few moments but then started swatting me again. I was wiggling almost uncontrollably by the time I had counted down to uno. My arse now seemed more tender than ever.

The next swat to my cheek told me my spanking was not yet over. Instinctively, I tried to use my free hand to protect my bottom from any more swats. For a moment, I thought I was succeeding but then Cecelia delivered an almost perfect swat to my sit spot. I tried reaching down even further, but was rewarded with another swat exactly to the same place on my sit spot. I pushed my hand as far as I could but to no avail. Cecelia was pushing my back down so that I could not reach. I received a third consecutive swat to my sit spot. It was becoming as sore as hell. "Michael, all that you are doing is limiting my choice of target. You can leave your hand there if that's the way you like it." I moved my hand away up to where Cecelia had my other wrist pinned against my back.

My arse was completely at Cecelia's mercy. For the next few swats Cecelia spared my sit spot. Then there was a pause. "Michael, I have almost finished spanking you. I would like you to remember that I don't like being told little fibs, particularly about the type of bathing costume you wear. I rather like men to wear tiny g-strings."

I felt a swat to my sit spot. I felt another to my sit spot. Then another. I squirmed and squiggled in Cecelia's lap with my bottom getting hotter and more tender with each swat I could hardly get my breath. Cecelia was finishing my spanking off with a deluge of swats to my sit spot, right where it hurt the most. I got about a dozen swats. My bottom felt as if it was on fire.

Cecelia released my wrist that she had pinned to my back. Although my spanking was over, my arse was on fire. "Michael, just lie there while I massage it for you". I lay across her knee while she gently rubbed my bottom taking away some of the sting. After a while I had recovered sufficiently to slide off her knee, and completely naked knelt on the floor. I looked up at Cecelia, sitting on the corner of the bed still in her bañador.

Next thing I knew was sitting on Cecelia's knee with her hugging me. After the fire in my arse had cooled down somewhat, I kissed Cecelia on this lips. I asked whether she wished to take me, "¿Usted desea cogerme?", in the best phrasebook Spanish I knew. She answered me with a kiss which said "Si".

I slipped the straps of her bañador over Cecelia's shoulders. The top fell away revealing her boobs for the first time. I continued easing her straps down her arms and hands and left her bañador around her waist. I could undress her no further since I was sitting on her lap. We stood up and I slid her bañador down past her hips. She was now completely naked. I looked her up and down. Her clit was enlarged and her love lips were open. She was fully ready for me.

We were standing on a mat. Cecelia stepped up to me threw her arms around my shoulders and neck and pulled us together. I could feel her warm breasts against my chest as she kissed me. I opened my mouth for her and she immediately took what was offered. As her tongue entered my mouth I feet my manhood start to rise. She started tugging me down towards the mat. She wanted me to kneel. She quickly grabbed a condom and positioned herself in a riding position. As she resumed her tongue kissing my manhood continued it's rise. I was now fully aroused and Cecelia knew it.

She reached down opened the condom and rolled it over me. Cecelia lifted herself up, and then guided my shaft inside her. She paused with the tip of me inside her and looked me in the eyes. She watched my reaction as she ever so slowly she lowered herself down on me in the riding position. She started her tongue kissing again as she slowly rocked herself up and down on me. I held her tight somehow trying to diminish the sensation what she was doing with my manhood. About the only other thing I could do was to rock myself backwards and forwards. The shortness of her breath indicated she was near orgasm. As she came she settled herself down on me. I was just too far aroused to stop myself coming. I just relaxed into her arms and let my love juices spurt out of me.

We just stayed there in each other arms as we recovered. We tongue kissed without any hurry. We completely lost track of time, I don't know how long it was. Eventually I became aware again of the embers in my in my arse due to my recent spanking.

12