Cecilia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecilia shed her skimpy wedding dress and pounced on her frightened husband, gripping at his manhood through his breeches with a hunger he'd never thought imaginable. The King's eyes spread wide and he trembled under her touch. The hot little nun unfastened his pants and extracted his flaccid member. She began to suck it with a flourish, swirling her tongue around the head and delicately nibbling on the foreskin. She continued in this manner for a full five minutes, the King's hot hunk of meat trembling with unholy desire as his wife-once-nun continued to pleasure him. "The King crossed himself and mumbled a prayer in a ragged whisper, his cock positively quaking in Cecilia's mouth.

"Oh no, I can't!" the King moaned, his cock pulsing and twitching in impending climax. He yanked his member out of his wife's mouth in a panic. It was of course too late to stop his orgasm, and the moment his trembling cock was out of Cecilia's mouth, it gave one last massive pulse and shot cum onto his wife's sweet brown eyes.

The cum stung so terribly that Cecilia almost cried, but she wanted to impress her mother-in-law, so she knelt down and began to clean the King's softening cock with her tongue.

The King squealed and crawled backwards, acting as though his wife was making an attempt at his life, rather than sucking the remaining cum off his cock.

"Don't touch me, don't touch me! I'll lose control again! Please, keep away! You're my wife! I'm your King, you've got to obey me!" He was shaking all over, and Cecilia actually felt sorry for him. She'd never been afraid of sex. When she was little, she saw her parents fucking like bunnies in heat on the bed next to her, and from that moment on, she knew she loved to fuck. So she couldn't understand her husband's fear, but she did ever so desperately want to share her love of sex with him. She squeezed her breasts with her hands, loving the way they ached pleasantly when she touched them, her nipples so hard they felt like they might explode if someone touched them. It was like hot needles were poking at them, even now when they were not. Cecilia stuffed her index and middle fingers into her damp pussy, thrusting them in and out, enjoying the feeling of herself. Her pussy muscles clutched at her fingers, desperate to have something to grab on to. Her pussy throbbed with desire of being filled with a really big cock and drooled with anticipation. Cecilia watched her terrified husband who was beginning to cry a foot away from her on the slime-trailed mattress. Her fingers pulsed wildly in and out and she got hornier and hornier as she watched the King's tear-streaked face. She felt a familiar sweet tingling in her loins that meant she was about to have an orgasm, probably just a little one, since there wasn't very much to stimulate her, just the fingers. But she was wrong. When the orgasm came, it was an all-consuming shock wave of pleasure that ravaged her desperate body, causing her to convulse uncontrollably as though she was possessed by the Devil herself. As she twitched and thrashed about in orgasm, she never once lost sight of her husband, who had abandoned his tears to stare at her open-mouthed. She rubbed her clit with her palm, and little aftershocks of intense pleasure coursed through her, slowly and then more quickly. Finally, after probably a hundred orgasms, she fell asleep in the King's bed, her hand still pressed against her pussy.

It was dark when she awoke in the King's bed, feeling very sore and wet. Only then had she realized that she had been asleep. The sheets have been cleaned, and someone had been nice enough to tuck her in. She heard the King's voice and realized that her husband was standing in a corner, talking to the priest.

"You wouldn't believe it! It was completely unnatural. Witchcraft! That's what it was. And here I thought she was a woman of God, and all this time she was mistress to the Devil!" The King said, clutching his face in horror, his voice rather affected.

"I wish," Cecilia thought, dreamily remembering how hot Lucifer was in her tight red leather bondage outfit, how her large breasts swayed as she moved and how suckable her large, hard nipples looked against the coarse fabric. She licked her lips, savoring the memory, as her own nipples hardened and her pussy began to ache again.

"She always was a wicked girl," the priest concurred. "She led me to temptation more times than I'm comfortable to admit or to count. My own transgressions are between me and God. But this child is shameless. She doesn't know how to atone for her sins."

"I'm going to go away on a dragon-hunting trip," the King continued, addressing both the priest and a servant, who had a huge erect cock and was standing in the shadows. "And while I'm away, I want you to collect evidence against her and have her burned at the stake as a witch. No, I don't want to watch!" he added, absently stroking his cock through his pants as he spoke. "What do you think I am, some sort of sadist?! My wife is evil! An unrepentant sinner!" The priest nodded somberly, a noticeable lump forming under his robes. "Just have the whole mess cleaned up before I get back in a fortnight, and all will be well," the King said, quitting the room and closing the door quietly.

"Shit!" Cecilia thought. "What the hell am I supposed to do? My husband is some sort of a perverted psychopath. He's probably holding a grudge because I made him spill his load on his fancy bed sheet, and now he's calling me a witch. What was I thinking, marrying that filthy son of a bitch?" She remembered the sweet taste of the Queen Mother's pussy and moaned. Her velvety interior was paradise. The Priest, hearing her moan, looked towards the bed suspiciously, and the nun pretended to sleep.

"You know, it would be a shame to let such a hot sinner get burned without taking first advantage of her a few times," the priest said, pulling his hard cock out and slapping it against his palm.

The servant moaned his agreement, pulling an even larger cock out of his pants and approaching the bed. Cecilia's whole body ached to be fucked. Her sore pussy, already soaked, became even more wet and desperate. It took all her willpower to keep from rubbing herself against the rich bedspread, but she didn't want the men to know that she was awake and heard their conversation with the King. It could mean her life! And Cecilia wasn't ready to die yet. There were so many more men, women and satyrs she needed to fuck first.

The priest pulled the bedsheets down, carefully trying hard not to wake the young bride, his hot breath making the skin of her neck crawl. His already hard cock grew almost unnaturally hard so that it resembled a stuffed sausage. He signed heavily as the sheet was removed to reveal the nun's naked body. The cold air was shocking to Cecilia's warm skin, and the sudden sensation was almost enough to make her come. The servant climbed into bed next to the priest and tenderly began stroking the girl's hair. The priest reached down between her legs and began stroking her eager pussy. Cecilia gasped, almost forgetting to feign sleep.

"God damn it, she's so fucking wet!" the Priest moaned, rubbing his hard cock against her thigh.

"Yes, and so beautiful," the servant agreed. "She has such lovely hair. It's so fine and silky."

"To hell with her hair!" The priest exclaimed, and then quickly covered his mouth, hoping not to wake the sleeping beauty. "She's got great tits," he added in a quieter voice. "And damn, that luscious pussy, it's worth being damned to Hell for!"

Hell, thought Cecilia, was a place ruled by the dark angel Lucifer. She'd learned as a little girl that she didn't want to go to Hell because it was full of pain and suffering. But by now, that unpleasant image had been eroded by the memory of Devil in tight leather rescuing her roommate Maria from the dungeon and having lots of hot sex in the process. She wished she could be with Lucifer too, instead of being married to a stupid limp-cock King who thought she was a witch.

The priest pressed his cock to the opening of her hungry pussy. He paused silently and looked up at the ceiling as though in prayer, and then he dove into her. His hand guided his overinflated cock deep into the nun's velvety interior. He pushed in and out slowly and quietly, his member knocking hard against Cecilia's cervix with every thrust. Cecilia screwed her face up to keep herself from crying out as the priest ravaged her. The servant was still running his fingers through her brown curls.

As the priest continued to slowly ease his way in and out of her damp hole, Cecilia began to realize that it was no longer the servant's hands that were running through her hair. It was his cock. He was rubbing himself against the silky strands, using her hair as through it was a pussy. No one had ever done that to Cecilia before, and she was intrigued. Yet another way to get a guy off. How interesting! She filed it in the back of her head for future reference and continued to feign sleep.

Cecilia was so horny that the priest's cock in her, which seemed to push deeper and deeper with every quickening thrust, was too much for her and she felt her body convulse in orgasm. She remained quiet, her head against the pillow, fighting to appear to sleep while her body tingled with pleasure. The servant came explosively, covering every inch of her beautiful hair with sticky cum. Cecilia was so aroused that the heat of the cum on her head made her have yet another orgasm, and she bit her lip to keep herself from crying out.

Several minutes later, the priest came, filling her lovely pussy with spurt after spurt of cum. And then, the two men left, quietly chuckling to themselves at the unwitnessed sin they had committed. The cum ran down Cecilia's legs and hair along with her sweet juices, soiling the King's bed beyond any repair.

In the morning, the same servant came to tell the nun-now-queen that her husband had left on a hunting trip in the South and wouldn't be back for a fortnight. Cecilia grabbed the messenger by the balls and threw him into the King's bed. She pulled his cock out of his pants, and having quickly sucked him to hardness, proceeded to fuck his brains out. The servant moaned and writhed, happy to be used by such a hot woman and even though he had climaxed only hours ago, he came quickly, once again filling the nun's pussy with more seed than it could hold. Cecilia sighed as the servant left, reaching between her legs to extract a glob of cum. She stretched her fingers apart, watching the cum stretch out into a fine thread and break and slide down between her fingers.

When she got out of bed, Cecilia realized that there was a tub of hot water waiting for her, and she climbed in the tub, enjoying the feel of the heat on her skin. She slowly rubbed the soap into herself, enjoying the way it made her hands slide along her body. She dove under the water to wash the cum out of her hair and rubbed scented oils into her scalp. She dried herself off with a large fluffy towel, downed a light silk dress and walked to the Queen-Mother's chambers for someone to talk to. She figured that if there was anyone who would help her get away from her horrible husband, it would be his mother.

The Queen was having hot sex with a blond nymph Cecilia knew by face and pussy, but never heard the name of. They were eating each other's pussies as the nun approached, and Cecilia began to finger her ever-hungry pussy as she watched them slurping each other's juices.

Finally they all came, and Cecilia was able to get the Queen Mother's attention by putting three of her fingers into the older woman's ass.

"Oh, Cecilia! What do you want, dear?" The Queen said, licking the last of the nymph's juices off her lovely face. Cecilia eyed the nymph, slightly reluctant to discuss the matter in front of a stranger. The Queen-Mother, taking the nun's silence as desire to have a turn with the nymph, began the introduction. "You remember Gretel, Cecilia? You met her at the castle orgy a week ago. Did you hear the King went out hunting? Now we get to have fun again!"

"Oh I wish it were so!" Cecilia cried, and told the Queen of her son's mischief.

"Oh, so that's why the priest was searching your room this morning! I thought it was a little suspicious," the Queen Mother said. "A servant told me he had found two dildos and a soiled crucifix underneath the floorboards below your old bed. I didn't think much of it at the time. But now I see that he must be up to no good!"

"Oh! He must be collecting evidence to make me look like the servant of the Devil so that the King can burn me at the stake!"

"The bastard!" The Queen exclaimed, referring to the King. She stood up suddenly, her large bare breasts swaying with the motion. "I knew I should have had him drowned! I didn't know he'd go this far to protect his prudishness!" She reached out and embraced Cecilia, her breast rubbing against the nun's. Cecilia gasped at the pleasantness of the sensation, her nipples at once getting stone hard. For a moment, she forgot all about her problems in her Queen's arms, but then her trance was broken by Gretel's eager voice.

"We must hide her, to be sure!" Gretel explained. "We cannot let the King kill such a hot slut! It would be a disastrous waste!"

"Yes. Let us send a note to King's hunting party, claiming that his wife died of a mysterious disease contracted from satyrs!" the Queen said with a laugh. "I bet he would believe that!"

"But what about the body? He'd probably want to see it?" Gretel said, licking the nun's hard nipples tentatively.

"We'll just say that we had to burn in order not to risk infection!" The Queen said, thinking quickly. She didn't realize it, but she was stroking her crotch meditatively while she spoke.

"Are you sure he won't come looking for me?" Cecilia asked, a little panicked. She'd never had a husband try to have her killed before. Gretel sucked on her breast to comfort her.

"I'm sure he won't, honey," the Queen said, cupping the nun's free breast sympathetically. "He's never been very sentimental."

"Only mental," Gretel said, frigging herself while she continued to suck on Cecilia's right nipple.

"I know of a cabin in the woods. It belongs to my old girlfriend who became a nymph when I was engaged to be married." The Queen said seriously. "I'm pretty sure it's abandoned now. Gretel, do you know which one I'm talking about?"

The Nymph nodded. "I think so."

"Are you telling me you want me to hide alone in the forest?!" Cecilia asked in a panic. "That doesn't sound like much fun! Who am I going to fuck? It's going to be so lonely!"

"Don't worry, I'll tell the Nymph Queen where you live so there will always be someone or other there to fuck you," Gretel said, running her tongue down Cecilia's stomach and between her legs.

And all of them, at once satisfied with the plan, settled down and began eating each other's pussies.

The next day, Cecilia gave the Queen a passionate kiss that had more tongue in it than was necessary. Then the two parted, the nymph taking the nervous nun by the hand to lead her into the woods.

The two of them, nymph and nun, both being of course total sluts, made constant stops along that way to fuck each other with fallen branches, to eat each other's pussies, or to frig themselves or periodically blow a wandering satyr or centaur. It was nearly two days before they reached the cottage. They then decided to christen it, so they fucked on every square inch of the floor as well as on the straw mattress in the corner and upon the kitchen table.

Cecilia liked her cottage. Like Gretel said, there were many visiting satyrs, who often arrived in groups of ten or more, carrying some offering of food and sporting enormous erections. But still she wasn't happy. She missed her friend Maria. And she missed the Devil. They were probably off in Hell having some sort of kinky adventure without her, while she was stuck in a cottage in the woods, with only several flocks of nymphs or satyrs a day to fuck. It made her jealous.

For three months straight, she prayed for the devil to come and take her away to be her sex toy. She found a book of sex magic and practiced every ritual, sometimes keeping herself on the edge of orgasm for a whole three days! But every night, when she laid her head down on the straw mattress, she knew her prayers were pointless, she wasn't good enough to be fucked by the Devil.

She became more frantic. She drew pentagrams in goat blood and satyr cum over every inch of her cottage, but still the Devil did not come.

She burned candles made out of human fat while masturbating. She became so obsessed she hardly ever fucked in anything but the kinkiest fashion. Satires that appeared with anything but dark magic items were turned away from her doorstep. She wasted away, not eating anything, always chanting some dark incantation, or trying to find some new sin to try.

Finally one night, Cecilia saw what she thought was a puff of red smoke and was suddenly wide awake. The Devil was there, holding a naked Maria on a leash.

"Sorry I didn't come sooner," Lucifer said with a sad grin. "I forgot my cell phone in my other pair of pants." They kissed passionately, the Devil kneeling so that the nun was tall enough to reach her lips. And together, they descended into the abyss.

12