Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy realised what Jamie was about. "Sorry Jamie, we weren't discussing Chantelle; only the three girls that stripped... I'll tell you one thing, your Chantelle has really got balls; imagine speaking back to the deputy head like that."

Greg immediately agreed. "Sure has!"

"Thanks guys. Did you notice that there are quite a few girls who have joined Chantelle in going to classes in their birthday-suites?"

"Yeah!" Greg and Andy agreed. Then Andy added, "Aint it great, especially since most of them have sexy figures."

***

On Tuesday evening, the school council met and approved a new school rule, it read:

'School Dress Code

Boys are required to wear a long sleeve shirt, under pants or

boxer shorts, and a pair of pants or jeans.

Girls must wear a brassier, panty, a dress or a blouse and skirt.

The hem of the dress or skirt must be less than two inches from

the ground when the girl is kneeling.

Failure to comply will result in instant expulsion!'

***

On Wednesday Chantelle intended to again go to her classes nude. However as she reached the school entrance she saw the new "school dress code" posted on the door. She immediately returned to her car and reluctantly put on her dress.

At the start of the morning tea break she sought out Jamie. She found him in the main hallway.

"Jamie I need you to comfort me."

"You're upset about the new dress code, eh?" Jamie pulled her to him and gave her a big hug.

"Yeah. But it's not just that. Since I have to be dressed, I don't feel like I am properly dressed with these flip-flops instead of my ankle boots; and a belt would help."

"Would you like to use my belt? It would go well with your yellow dress."

"Thanks Jamie." She kissed him.

She put on Jamie's belt. She looked a little happier. "Jamie, make love to me."

"OK. Where?"

"Here, right now."

"But we will be seen!" Jamie was afraid that was exactly what she wanted.

"Yes, but they won't know what we are doing if we keep hugging, and you keep your pants on. Just pull your cock out through your open fly and I'll lift only the front of my dress enough to do it. You are going combat aren't you?"

"Yeah."

Chantelle had her hand between them. She pulled his fly down.

"Chantelle!" Jamie protested, but it was no use, she already had his firming cock out. She stood on her toes; slipped his cock under her dress and guided it to her pussy. His cock was now rigid and throbbing; actually that is not a fair description, he had a rock hard boner, so hard that it hurt. Chantelle lowered herself as Jamie pushed into her warm wetness.

She was correct; the students were used to seeing them cuddling and kissing in the hall, and so they took no notice.

Chantelle repeatedly squeezed and relaxed her cunt muscles. "Can you feel what I'm doing?"

Jamie could feel her cunt massaging his cock and it helped to ease the pain. They stayed like this for some time, occasionally kissing and other times just hugging.

They were kissing when Mrs Markely walked toward them. "And what are you two up to then?"

Jamie turned his head toward her and answered; "Chantelle was upset by the new school rule about clothes. So she asked me to come and com-for-t her."

Mrs Markely guessed that there was something untoward going on. She thought it was a bit like a duck swimming; you can't see anything happening above the water, but below the duck's feet are moving furiously. However she consciously decided to ignore that feeling and just act based on what she could see.

"Oh come on Miss Spiros; you must have realised that we couldn't allow you to keep coming to school nude."

Chantelle lifted he head from Jamie's shoulder and answered timidly; "But we weren't hurting anybody."

"Come; come now Miss Spiros, you must accept the new rule." Is what Mrs Markely said, but what Jamie heard was "cum, cum now... "

Chantelle continued to exercise her cunt muscles, even though Mrs Markely was there.

It was all too much for Jamie and he came. He froze so that only his cock and his insides moved. Chantelle felt his cock thrust within her as it pumped three loads of sperm high up into her. She gripped Jamie even tighter as she herself had an orgasm.

When her orgasm finished, Chantelle smiled. "Yes Mrs Markely. I've come to accept that you are correct."

"I'm glad you have come to your senses Miss Spiros." Her statement indicated that Mrs Markely unconsciously knew what had just occurred. And with that she turned and walked away.

Chantelle resumed kissing Jamie passionately.

When it was nearly time for their next class, there was no one else in the hall way. And so Chantelle quickly bobbed down and licked their love-juices off Jamie's limp dick before he stowed it.

Chantelle was ecstatic. "Oh God Jamie, we did it. We just had sex in the school hall in front of Mrs Markely."

They kissed again before heading off to their separate classes.

This chapter reminds the author of a female architecture student who stripped of all her clothes in the middle of a written exam at the University of NSW, Sydney, Australia.

12