Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Junko used half-a-dozen hand towels to wipe her hands and then his dick.

There was still 5 minutes left, so she asked, "Me massage?"

"OK."

Andy rolled over onto his stomach.

Junko sat on his bottom and massaged his back; mainly along the inner edge of his shoulder blades. Her massaging felt good. He could feel her butt cheeks on his, and her labia tickled the crack of his arse.

Andy wondered if she was a professionally trained masseur or just experienced, self taught.

When she considered the time was up, she climbed off the bed and suggested, "You shower."

Andy washed his penis and testicles while watching Junko straighten the bed. She was still nude; seeing her cheeky arse and bald pussy still excited him.

Once he had dried himself and dressed, Junko put a towel around herself and led him to the front door.

She gave him a brief kiss on the mouth. As she did that, Andy put his right hand under the towel and felt her protruding lips one more time. She smiled; gentle removed his hand and said "Bye."

The next morning when Andy woke, his stomach and lower back muscles were extremely sore. He also had his usual morning erection made stiffer by pleasant memories of the day before.

***

Aunt Lorraine arrived the next weekend. Andy's first impression was that she must have spent sufficient time at the gym, or at least exercising at home, to melt off her excess fat and leave the muscles on her arms and legs well defined. She was a brunette with large sad brown eyes.

The very next morning as Andy was going to breakfast, the door to Lorraine's room was open about an inch, and through that crack Andy saw Auntie exercising in the nude. She was facing away from the door and bent over touching her toes. Her legs were spread, and between her sexy arse cheeks he could clearly see her bald pussy. The skin in and around her pussy and bum was pale, smooth and flawless, without any wrinkles.

When she stood up, her bum really was sexy; her buttocks were big enough for a crease to form under each cheek.

Andy wished he could stand there in the hall and continue to watch her, but he was scared Arleen or his Mom would catch him.

Andy made a habit of going to breakfast at about the same time each morning hoping to again see Lorraine exercising; which he often did.

He soon realised that she never fully closed her door.

If Andy had considered the layout of the house upstairs, he would have realised she was intentionally leaving the door open for his benefit and no one else's. At their end of the hallway, Auntie's room was nearest the stairs. Arleen's room, his Mom's room and the bathroom were on the other side of the stairs, toward the front. And so Andy was the only one who passed by her room to go to the bathroom or downstairs.

One morning he was lucky enough to see her almost side-on. Her breasts stood out proudly, without any droop, perhaps a C cup; they bounced a little as she was doing sit-ups.

However, on Friday a week later, she caught him peeking. Andy froze. She looked straight at him; smiled enticingly, and then beckoned him to enter.

He entered timidly. "Sorry Auntie." He hung his head in shame.

"Please don't call me Auntie. It makes me feel like some old decrepit spinster. I'm Lorrie, OK."

"Yeah. OK Lorrie. I'm really sorry." He said sheepishly. He was afraid she would tell his Mom.

"Don't apologise. I wanted you to see... Now close the door and come here... Closer."

Andy was relieved that she was not angry, and he let out his fear with one big sigh.

Lorraine put her hand under his chin and lifted his head. She pressed her naked body against his; she leant her head forward and kissed him briefly on his mouth.

She stepped back, turned slowly with her arms behind her head. She had her hair tied in a pony-tail high on the back of her head. She undid the tie, and let her hair fall free as she shook her head.

When she faced him again, she looked down at her pussy; separated its outer lips with her fingers, and then ran the fingers of her other hand up and down the inner labia.

Andy saw that her stomach muscles, like her arm and leg muscles, were well defined, with only the slightest overlay of fat. Andy thought that she looked like a Greek goddess; not just any goddess, but the fairest and most beautiful of all, Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.

She looked at the huge bulge in Andy's pyjamas and then up at his face. She had a devilish twinkle in her eyes, and her whole face smiled. She was content with his reaction. She had almost completely forgotten the unhappy events of the past months.

She had liked Andy from their very first meeting and enjoyed teasing him. She hoped to get a lot closer to him in the future.

"I think we should go to breakfast now or you'll be late for school."

She walked to the door; took her dressing gown off the clothes hook; put it on, and went down to the dining room. Andy followed.

Lorraine made sure she sat opposite Andy.

As they ate their cereal and toast, Andy's erection subsided.

When she had consumed about half of her cereal, she lifted her right leg and pressed her foot against what was left of the bulge between Andy's legs. She pivoted her ankle so that her toes pumped his partial erection. She immediately felt his cock swell.

Andy thought, 'What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.' He lifted his right leg and stretched his foot forward so that his toes slid into her pussy's slit. She put her left hand down and held his foot; then she moved it up and down so his toes rubbed her clit.

"Ooooo." Lorraine moaned softly; however, Mrs Meadows heard.

She was concerned; "Are you alright Lorrie?"

"Ooh; yes thanks. It's delicious." Lorraine looked directly into Andy's eyes and winked.

Arleen sat at the far end of the table. Her napkin had dropped to the floor and when she bent down to pick it up, she saw what the two were up to. She saw Lorraine's bare legs and Andy's foot between them; his toes in her bald pussy.

Andy and Lorraine were too occupied with each other to notice Arleen's action.

After breakfast Lorraine followed Andy into his room. "Well hurry up and get ready for school. I want to see what you've got hidden under there."

She sat on the end of his bed with the front of her dressing gown wide open. Andy fetched a shirt, pants and underwear from his wardrobe and laid them out on his bed. Initially he ignored her display.

However, as he slowly undid the buttons of his PJ top, he looked at Lorraine; his eyes moved from her pert breasts to her bald pussy and back again. She saw his stare and opened her dressing gown further.

Once the last button of his top was undone, he copied what he had seen the cheerleaders do in their stripteases in the cafeteria; he twirled the PJ top about his head before throwing it at Lorraine. She smiled.

Andy reached for his shirt.

Lorraine immediately protested, "No! Take off your PJ pants first. I want to see you completely naked."

As Andy bent down and removed his PJ pants; Lorraine slipped out of her dressing gown.

Seeing her nude again, and being nude himself, ensured that Andy's penis stood tall and rigid, at its maximum extension. He was only slightly above average in both length and thickness, but actually very similar to his Uncle Terry in that department; so Lorraine was happy with what she saw.

Lorraine stepped up to Andy and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her breasts against his chest and his rampant cock against her pubic mound. He put his arms behind her and ran his hands down her back to her sexy arse cheeks; they felt smooth and firm. Andy wondered about bending his knees so that his cock would push between her legs and into her cunt. Before he could act on this thought, Lorraine broke the hug.

"I think you'd better get dressed now, or you'll be late for school... How about we continue what we've just been doing some time on the weekend?"

"Oh yes please Aunt... Sorry, yes please Lorrie."

***

"MR MEADOWS!" The English teacher shouted.

"Err..." Andy had been day-dreaming about Aunt Lorrie. 'Was she a ball teaser or was she willing to go all the way?'

"Sorry Sir; what was the question?" A snigger rippled around the classroom.

"No question, Mr Meadows. I just want you to pay attention; that's all."

"Yes Sir." Andy did try to concentrate on the English lesson, but the images of a nude Aunt Lorrie sometimes flashed before him.

At lunch the usual nerds sat together: Andy, Jamie Taylor and Greg Arden arrived together, with Michael and Dinesh joining them soon after. Immediately Andy sat down, he went into a trance like state.

"Earth to Andy; Earth to Andy." Jamie shook Andy as he spoke.

"What the hell..." Andy protested.

"Well you better tell us what's got you so distracted today."

Andy shrugged his shoulders and began, "You remember I told you my Aunt came to stay with us?"

"Isn't that the one you said has a really sexy body? The one you've seen exercising nude?" Dinesh interjected.

"Yeah; Aunt Lorrie..." As he said this, he again saw her glorious body in his mind's eye. "Well this morning she caught me spying on her."

"Holly shit! What did she do?" Dinesh interrupted again.

"Well, it turns out she had been leaving her door ajar because she wanted me to see... To cut to the chase; she beckoned me into her room and hugged me while she was nude."

"Wow!" Was the immediate response of the others. They were now all leaning towards Andy; listening intently, hoping for more lurid details.

"Even better, after breakfast she followed me up to my room and watched me get ready for school... She insisted I strip completely naked before beginning to get dressed. At which point she dropped her dressing gown and we hugged, both completely naked. I'm telling you I had the biggest hard-on I've ever had..."

"So, what happened next?"

"Nothing, bugger it; but I'm on a promise."

"No wonder you can't concentrate on anything else today; lucky bastard!"

Just then Michael joined the conversation. "Sounds like you've found the right girl to invite to the prom."

"But she doesn't go to this school." Andy immediately pointed out.

"Yeah, but there aren't enough girls in our year; so, I'm sure you can get permission, if you ask."

"You mean I have to ask the deputy head, Mrs Markely?"

"Yeah, just don't take Jamie with you when you do; he's not too popular with her."

It was like that all day at school. All Andy could think about was Aunt Lorrie.

Either way, he arrived home from school with a broad smile. His A/V teacher, Mr Garett had given him a glowing written reference which he intended to use as part of his application for a scholarship to University.

During dinner that night Lorraine sat opposite Andy and again extended her right leg so that her foot pressed against the crotch of his pants. She could not tell if he had an erection or not, because of the thickness of his pants and underwear. She was pleased however when he stretched his leg toward her and pointed his toes into her pussy. She was not wearing any panty under her short skirt.

Andy wiggled his ankle so that his toes moved up and down her slit. She looked across at Andy, smiled and winked. Then she mouthed the words, 'Thank you.'

The sensations emanating from her pussy made it hard for her to concentrate on her meal, but she managed somehow.

Later, Arleen purposely let her napkin fall to the floor, so she could look under the table at the other two. She saw that they were at it again. She began to think what she might do about it.

Andy toes were soon spreading Lorraine's love juices from her leaking cunt up to her clitoris.

Andy finished before the others, but he waited for Lorraine. When she announced that she was going to watch TV, Andy withdrew his foot and said he would join her.

In the TV room they sat close together. Andy lifted her skirt a little; she spread her legs so he could study her pussy.

Her inner labia protruded and their wetness was obvious. She ran her middle finger down through her labia and into her warm vagina. She thrust her finger in and out a couple of times before she brought it up to her mouth and sucked it.

"Um... Why don't you have a taste, Andy?"

He used his middle finger just as she had. Up and down the length of her glistening cunt-lips his finger went before inching ever so slowly into her velvet smooth cunt.

She watched his reaction as he sucked his finger. Since he seemed to enjoy it, she brazenly sort some pleasure from him, "I'd like you to go down on me and lick my juices directly; please."

Andy positioned himself between her legs; he knelt; lent forward and began to taste the juices that coated her pussy lips. Lorraine placed her hands behind his head and pinned him there as she rocked her seething pussy against his mouth.

"Oooooh," she moaned quietly and repeatedly.

With long, firm strokes of his tongue he licked her pussy from her cunt all the way up to her emerging clit. He sucked her sensitive little button, and then sent her wild as he tongued it.

Between moans she mumbled, "Please use a couple of your fingers to, ooooh, to fuck me while you suck my clit; ooooh."

Andy was only too pleased to comply. He inserted his index and middle fingers as far as he could, and then he moved them around feeling the contours of the slimy warm lining.

She felt his fingers exploring inside her sensitive cunt; letting out a muffled cry each time they touched her G-spot.

She wrapped her legs around him and clung onto him. She squeezed his fingers with the band of pussy muscles that surrounded them.

Just when Lorraine reached her pre-orgasmic plateau and Andy's engorged cock was about to burst his pants wide open, they heard Arleen coming.

Andy quickly resumed his seat beside Lorraine as she straightened her skirt. Their faces were flushed and they were both breathing heavily when Arleen entered.

As soon as Arleen sat down she demanded, "Can we watch something else? I don't like this show." They had not actually been aware of what program was showing.

Andy handed the remote to Arleen.

***

In the weeks since Lorraine had arrived, Arleen and Lorraine had become close; sort of like sisters; actually, closer than most sisters, more like best friends.

So that night, after she had changed into her nightie, Arleen when to Lorraine's room.

After some small talk, she finally asked, "Do you like Andy?"

"Yeah, a lot. I guess you've noticed, ha."

"Yep. I sort of guessed when I first saw you two playing footsies under the dining table."

"You saw that?"

"Yeah. I was picking up my napkin at the time..." Then Arleen decided she would cut to the chase, "So, have you had sex with him?"

"Nah, not yet; but I'm planning to."

Arleen knew that Lorraine was sexually experienced, after all she had been married; so, Arleen asked, "What's it like, having sex? Does it hurt?"

"What makes you think it always hurts?"

"It's just that the girls in those net videos always seem to be screaming."

"I think you will find, that in most cases, they are screaming with the sheer pleasure of it."

"So, it's always really enjoyable then?"

"Well it may hurt for a little while the first time you have sex."

"Oh."

"If you don't want to have any pain, then you can use your fingers to stretch your hymen beforehand. You initially insert one finger through your hymen, rotate that finger around, pressing out sufficient to stretch the hymen, but not enough to cause pain. Like this." Lorrie opened the front of her nightie, spread her legs and proceeded to demonstrate.

Arleen eyes opened wide with amazement at Lorraine's hairless pussy.

"It will take some time, but once you can put two fingers in; like so... Then you repeat the process with them until you can fully insert three fingers." As she spoke, she rotated two fingers around inside her pussy. Then she inserted three fingers.

"Now your first sexual encounter shouldn't hurt at all. Why don't you have a go."

Arleen wasn't so keen to show herself to Lorraine, but she did want to make sure she was going to do it correctly. So, she spread her nightie and legs.

"First, lick your finger to wet it." Lorraine quickly advised.

Arleen licked her middle finger, and then she proceeded to probe her hymen. She found the opening, but it took a little pressure to insert her finger.

As soon as Lorraine saw that Arleen had her finger through her hymen, she encouraged her, "OK. Now press up... Can you feel a stretching sensation?"

"Yeah."

"OK, now rotate toward the side."

"Ouch!"

"Don't press quite so hard... Here let me kiss it better." As she said that, Lorraine slid off the bed and knelt between Arleen's legs. She removed Arleen's hand; stared briefly at the shiny-wet folds of engorged labia that lay between Arleen's meagre short-and-curlies; then she leant forward, nuzzled between Arleen's legs, and proceeded to kiss her clitoral hood.

Arleen squirmed. "Oh, geez Lorrie; that's unreal!" She shrieked with a quivering breath.

Lorrie's tongue twirled about the hood, from side to side and up and down. Its skin was velvet smooth and supple, like that of her lips.

Lorrie used her fingertips to gently pry open Arleen's sensitive cunt-lips, and lifted her fingers to expose Arleen's swelling clit; then she carefully closed her wet, hot lips around it. She sucked delicately, savouring the tangy taste of the girlish nectar that seeped between her sucking lips.

"Lorrie, you're driving me crazy!" she sighed. "I can feel your tongue all the way up and down my spine. It feels like you're going to suck me inside out... Oooh geez, it's great!"

With long, broad strokes of her tongue, she licked from Arleen's cunt all the way up to the throbbing clit that now protruded stiffly. She flattened her tongue against the sensitive little button and really sent Arleen off into a lustful tirade as she toyed with it mercilessly.

"Oooohhh... God... Oooohhh! Arleen cried out in wild abandon as she thrust her pussy against Lorrie's mouth. Her legs quivered uncontrollably.

Encouraged by her friend's obvious ecstasy, and responding to the sensations throbbing through her own pussy, Lorrie became bolder. She abruptly removed her tongue from Arleen's clit and licked down the inside of her swollen, pink pussy-lips. After a few teasing pokes, she darted her stiffened tongue directly into Arleen's cunt. Then she buried the entire length of her tongue into Arleen's pussy, drinking the juices that coated that tight little cavern.

Andy was on his way to the toilet, and as always, when he passed Lorraine's room, he looked through the partially open door. This time the door was all but closed; he could only just see in. What he saw made him wish he didn't need to go so badly. There was Lorraine's head thrust between Arleen's legs, as Arleen squirmed about on the bed.

He just couldn't stay and watch; he had to go.

Lorraine alternated between kissing, licking and sucking motions, until Arleen scissored her thighs around Lorrie's head and screamed. She gripped the bedcovers as her whole cunt began to spasm and twitch like mad. Her gasping cries became higher and higher, and more frequent.

Arleen felt like she was going to pass out; her body stiffened briefly, before her pussy quivered rapidly and uncontrollably again.

Suddenly she went limp all over and slumped heavily against the mattress, as her orgasm subsided. A peaceful expression spread over her girlish face, her eyes closed. She lay quietly for a second.

"Oh. Lorrie, I never dreamt anything could be so totally wild," Arleen sighed. "Is fucking as good as that?"

"Yeah; however, done properly oral can be even better than intercourse." Lorraine mumbled while still exhausted from licking Arleen's pussy.