Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a further period of silence, Lorraine startled Arleen with, "I intend waking your brother in the morning by sucking his cock; would you like to watch?" Lorraine was excited by the prospect of being watched. She had often wondered what it would be like having sex in public.

Arleen was initially shocked; with raised eyebrows she asked, "Do you really want an audience?" Her voice trembled because she was still recovering from her orgasm, and partly due to her amazement at the question.

"Yeah, but I don't know what Andy would think... How about you sneak in and watch from his wardrobe."

"You're sure?" She asked with a somewhat steadier voice.

"Yeah." Lorrie smiled, and then added an encouraging wink.

When Andy passed a few minutes later, Lorraine's room was in complete darkness.

The Santa Ana wind made the night air uncomfortably hot, so Andy slept without any covering.

In the morning, as Andy slowly emerged from his slumber, his thoughts were of Aunt Lorrie and their nude embrace. His morning erection was made stiffer by these thoughts.

While his mind was still partially clouded by sleep, her felt a hand playing with his cock. It took a while before he realised it wasn't his hand.

"Morning." Lorraine whispered.

Her voice quickened his awakening. "What the hell?"

"Ah! You're awake at last."

"Lorrie? What are you doing?"

"It's alright; shush." She continued to stroke the shaft of his cock. Her hand was warm and firm.

Andy turned his head and looked directly at Lorrie. Her night-dress was on the floor beside her. Her bald pussy was at eye level; her outer lips were open slightly and her labia were swollen and protruded; they were very wet and shimmered in the soft morning light. This view caused his cock to grow even harder than it had been. The veins along his shaft bulged out with the sheer pressure of the extra blood pumped into them.

She moved closer to Andy's bed; her hip pressed against its side. Using both hands she pulled his PJ shorts down his legs and off. Then she resumed stroking his rigid cock with one hand, faster than before.

He was shocked at the sight of his own erection, jutting obscenely into the air, with Lorraine's feminine fingers wrapped around the shaft. Her nails were coloured a rich orange, with a smiley face painted in white on the nail of the index finger.

With her other hand she took Andy's nearest forearm, and pulled it toward her until his hand was against her pussy. "Why don't you have a feel?"

'That's better,' she thought, as his finger began to explore.

Heat radiated from her pussy; the promise of the warm, wet depths which lay inside. He pressed two fingers between her labia and slid them down until he found the entrance to her eager cunt. His fingers invaded its depths easily.

Andy thought he must have died and gone to heaven; here he was finger fucking a gorgeous girl while she gave him a hand-job. Well Lorrie was not content with this situation; and soon she stepped back, climbed onto his bed, and positioned her hips over his cock and lowered herself down onto it.

Andy just laid his head back and closed his eyes as her pussy enveloped every inch of his rampant cock.

"Ah, that's it," she sighed as her bottom landed on his groin.

The warmth reminded him of Junko, but this was better, it was performed with love and a desire for enjoyment on Lorrie's part as well.

"Oooo," was the very faint cry of Arleen who was watching from the wardrobe. She had crept into Andy's room with Lorraine.

Andy held Lorraine's hips tightly as she rode him, pushing herself up and down with her legs. Her hand grabbed at her breast as she arched her back, her eyes closed and her mouth opened in ecstasy. She moaned loudly.

"Not so loud; we don't want to wake Mom or Arleen." Andy warned. Lorraine smiled; she knew Arleen was in the Wardrobe.

Lorraine used her legs to push herself up and down his engorged cock and each time her bottom landed on his groin she squeezed his throbbing cock with all the strength of her eager cunt muscles, and that was much harder than Junko had.

All she seemed to be interested in was riding Andy until they both came.

The feelings surging through his entire body were too much for Andy to resist. His cock suddenly spasmed and a jet of sticky cum shot up through her cervix and coated the inside her womb. Again, and again his cock convulsed; filling her cunt with his thick creamy sperm.

Lorraine kept bouncing on Andy's cock; she had reached her pre-orgasmic plateau and was hoping to come before his cock went limp.

His hands roamed over her front, caressing her firm breasts, squeezing her erect nipples. Soon her insides went wild with her own ecstasy.

She collapsed onto Andy and lay there running her fingers slowly through his hair. She lifted her head and kissed him; a long passionate kiss, her mouth opened, licking his lips and sucking his tongue when he offered it to her.

His cock finally plopped out of her and she rolled over and lay beside him.

Arleen could clearly see the slimy coating of sperm on Andy's shrinking cock.

Andy sat up and looked between her legs. There was a trail of cum leaking out of her pussy and oozing down toward her anus. Her clitoris was visible as a shiny round pea; he caressed it very lightly with his index finger. She responded by reaching for his limp dick and squeezing it rhythmically.

When his dick rose to the occasion again, she sat up, leant over and kissed its tip. Her breath cascaded over it. He continued to finger her swollen clit.

She took his prick-head between her lips and sucked the spongy glans as if to milk him. Her saliva washed freely over the bulbous head and down the shaft. Her hair, that cascaded over his thighs, felt soft and silky.

Before he knew what was happening, she lowered her head down, engulfing his cock with her mouth.

Her head bobbed up and down; her tongue caressing his shaft each time it filled up her mouth. Her hair tickled his groin as it slipped back and forth.

His fingers moved down through her labia to her cunt. Two of his fingers entered there and began to fuck her, matching the intensity of her sucking. Her moaned response was muffled by his cock.

He looked down at his lap; her face was hidden by her long dark hair that rippled over his legs in waves created by the movement of her mouth up and down his now super sensitive penis.

"AH... ACHOO!" Lorraine lifted clear of Andy's cock with a start.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Andy yelled as he jumped off the bed and bounded over to the wardrobe; he flung it open only to be staring directly at Arleen's flushed face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE ARLEEN?" he demanded.

Arleen dropped her head and began to sniffle; but between sobs she realised she was looking directly at her brother's cock, which stood up and pointed directly toward her face. She could see every knobbly vein, and Lorraine's saliva that glistened around the tip, and a drop of mucus that had oozed from its hole.

Lorraine tried to diffuse the situation, "It's alright Arleen; we won't hurt you. Please come out."

Arleen reluctantly stepped into the room. She was wearing only her short translucent nightie.

Andy had to admit he thought that her tender young body was beautifully proportioned. Her skin was smooth, fair and unblemished. Her tits may have only been an B cup, but that was appropriate for her size. He could also just make out the slit of her pussy, as there was very little pubic hair either side of it.

Lorraine walked over to Arleen and put her arms around her and then slowly and very quietly asked, "Have you enjoyed what you have heard and seen?"

Arleen answered, between sniffles, "Yeah."

"Would you like to sit and watch while I finish giving your brother a blow-job?"

Andy was shocked at the suggestion, "Lorrie!"

"It's alright Andy she has already heard, if not seen, us screwing; so?"

Andy saw he was outnumbered, so he returned to the bed and lay on his back.

Arleen had stopped sniffling and sat at Andy's desk facing the bed with an inquisitive smile; her nightie drooped either side of her legs which were spread a little, giving an unobstructed view of her sweet young pussy.

Lorraine joined Andy on his bed; she positioned herself furthest away from Arleen so as not to obstruct her view. She knelt beside him; encircled his cock with her fingers, before she lowered her head and licked the tip with her tongue. She was rewarded with a drop of pre-cum.

As Lorrie took as much as she could into her hot mouth, Arleen let out a cry of amazement.

Andy's head fell back, mouth open as Lorraine bobbed up and down sucking harder and faster; drooling over the veiny surface, knowing she was igniting fires inside his prick and cum filled balls.

His swollen, taut cock throbbed seemingly ready to explode at any moment. Knowing his sister was watching added to his arousal. He looked toward her; she was furiously frigging her clit with her right hand.

Arleen wanted to join the action; so she stood, walked around the bed, and lay back between Lorraine's legs.

She wiggled backwards, like a caterpillar, to position her head under Lorraine's groin. Then, she tipped her head back so that her mouth and chin lifted up to Lorrie's pussy. When she stuck out her tongue and ran it along her friend's crack; Lorrie stopped moving her lips along Andy's cock and gave a muffled sighed. She spread her legs, and so planted her pussy firmly against Arleen's lips and probing tongue.

Arleen licked the juices from around Lorrie's cunt; there was some slippery love juice and a glob of Andy's cum. She tasted them gleefully as she smelt the musky aroma of sex. All the while she continued to rub her clit frantically.

Andy's gaze had followed his sister as she moved to join in. Now watching her suck Lorrie's cunt was just too much.

"Oh God; I'm going to cum." Andy warned.

He expected Lorraine to pull off his cock, but instead she pushed her mouth down further onto his cock until he felt his knob enter her throat.

He couldn't have held back if he tried. He plastered the inside of her throat with thick sticky cum.

She held her mouth over his pulsating cock without even a flinch; her eyes actually sparkled with the joy of a successful blow-job.

Finally, his orgasm subsided and she released his cock from her mouth. Her face was aglow with a twinkle of love in her eyes. A long dribble of cum oozed from his cock onto her chin.

Lorraine's hand wrapped around his softening shaft and lazily stroked the last few drops out of him, not caring that her fingers became coated in fresh cum.

She stayed in a kneeling position, rocking her pussy back and forth over Arleen's mouth until she herself had a mind-blowing orgasm. Her body froze briefly before she shook all over; her spasms were so violent that she fell sideways off Arleen and ended up on her side between Andy and Arleen.

All three of them lay quietly; smiling contentedly; whilst bathed in sweat, and a warm after-glow.