Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last blow, he commenced massaging Marsha's bottom with the palm of his hand. Marsha was expecting this because of what Veronica had said. She waited for him to finger her pussy before she sprang into action.

She turned her upper body toward him, reached out with both hands and pulled his shorts and under pants down to his knees in one swift action. Jason was so shocked by this; that he fell back onto the chair behind him. His massive erection stood proud.

Marsha quickly took the two steps necessary to reach him and then impaled herself on his cock. Well actually, she only succeeded in getting it in half way; she had to push herself up and down a few times before she sat on his lap, facing him, with his massive cock all the way inside her. She could feel how its thickness stretched her insides; she like that feeling. He still had a surprised look on his face when she kissed him; her lips slightly parted, she sucked on his lower lip.

Marsha's hips rocked back and forth. When she broke the kiss, Jason protested "What are you doing Miss Dickson?"

At this point his pubic hairs tickled her clitoris while she felt his manhood move within her. "I think it's obvious what we are doing, Sir. We're having sex!"

Jason looked at the clock. There was 12 minutes before the lunch break would end. He thought, 'Why not enjoy this gorgeous cheerleader while you can.' He lent forward and kissed Marsha; he stuck out his tongue and licked her lips. She opened her lips and proceeded to suck his tongue.

Jason put his hands between them and unbuttoned Marsha's blouse and removed it. She reached behind and unclasped her bra. Her ample breasts were close enough together to give her a nice cleavage. Jason watched her breasts move as Marsha continued to rock her hips across his lap.

This time it was Marsha that reached between them. She wondered if he was 'au natural' or whether he followed the fashion and had a bare chest. She unbuttoned his shirt and he slipped it off. His chest was bare. They lent together, each enjoying the feeling of the other's body. Again they kissed passionately.

Jason thought that Miss Dickson was not as tight as Miss Spiros. Was it because she had a fuller figure, her hips were wider; or was it because she was more experienced, she was certainly more aggressive.

Now Marsha pushed with her legs so that she moved up and down his enormous dick. She thought, 'It was like her whole body was being massaged from within. It hurt like a strong massage hurts, but it was a nice sort of pain'. She was sure she would soon have a one God almighty orgasm.

When Chantelle joined her friends in the cafeteria, she was bombarded with questions.

"Did he spank you like he did with Veronica?"

"Did you see his dick or just the bulge in his shorts?"

"Did it hurt?"

"Wow!" Chantelle took a breath, and then answered quietly. "Did it hurt? Yeah, the spanking hurt. Did I see what? I didn't see anything because he had me bent over his desk the whole time."

"What do you mean, 'he had you'?" Asked Veronica reading between the lines.

"Well isn't that the position you were in Veronica when he spanked your bare bum?" Chantelle had decided she was not going to kiss-n-tell about their sex.

"Yeah, but he did more than just spank me." The other girls sniggered at this remark of Veronica's.

"How could he do more?" Chantelle sort of lied by implying nothing had happened. "Marsha arrived at Mr Richards' office very early."

***

Next Wednesday morning as Aimee prepared for school, she suddenly remembered that today was the day she had to show Mr Richards how she had remedied her hair problem. She debated which panty to wear or whether to wear none. She though if she wore none he might think she was cheep; so she finally decided to wear a black lacy bikini brief that had bowties on either side. The black lace meant he would be able to see the outline of her pussy even before she took them off; and it was quick and easy to take them off, all she had to do was pull on one of the bowtie strings.

***

At the start of the lunch break, Aimee entered Jason's office. Jason was seated at his desk.

"Good afternoon Miss Wong. Is that the 'Cheerleader's Position Description' you have there?"

"Yes Sir." She replied as she walked towards his desk.

"Have you signed it?"

"Yes Sir." She now stood at the end of his desk, facing him.

"So you still want to be a cheerleader then?" He looked straight into her beautiful ebony eyes.

"Oh yes Sir; most definitely." She returned his gaze.

"Good; put that on my desk... Err, now what about your hairy legs?"

"I shaved my legs on Sunday and again this morning." Aimee lifted her right foot up and placed it on his desk such that he could see all the way up her leg to her panty. He could see the shape and outline of her pussy through the black lace panty, which was pulled slightly into her slit. "I agree it does look much better. What do you think, Sir? Have I shaved correctly?"

Jason placed his hand on her ankle and slowly ran his fingers up her calf and onto her thigh. "It looks and feels like you've done a good job... But... ah... what of you pubic hair?"

"I had it all removed by laser on Saturday. Now I look like a ten year old again."

Aimee smiled as she remembered the first time she exposed herself to a man; well actually it was Lui Wong, her eleven year old cousin on her father's side. She was ten, and Lui and his parents were visiting them as they did every year.

Aimee smile grew even bigger; devilish even. She raised her eyebrows and pulled on one of the panty bowtie strings and let her panty fall to the floor. "I must admit, it felt strange at first, but now I'm used to the smooth feeling. Do you like it, Sir?"

His fingers moved from her thigh to her groin. He knew she would be OK with this, as he had fingered her last Thursday. "It certain does feel much better without the hair, and it looks good enough to eat."

"Oh yes please Sir," Aimee pleaded.

"What?" He asked as he caressed her clitoral hood with his middle finger.

Jason thought, 'We circumcise boys and that means the head of their penis is always uncovered. Why don't we circumcise girls; that is, why don't we cut away the clitoral hood sufficient for the clitoris to be permanently exposed?'

"Ooooh... What you're doing feels really nice... Ooooh..." She was more vocal today because they were alone, no Veronica. "But do you think you could kiss it? ... Ooooh." Aimee was shocked at herself for being so blunt, but she wanted him to know she was willing to go all the way.

She pushed her hips toward his face.

Last Thursday Jason had fingered Miss Wong and Miss Wilson; and he had sex with Miss Spiros and Miss Dickson. Admittedly his sex with Miss Spiros was interrupted when Miss Dickson arrived early, and it was Miss Dickson who forced herself onto him. Even so Jason had thought of no one else but Miss Wong since then, and it sounded like she wanted him too. So, without further-a-do, he removed his finger from her pussy and planted his lips in its place.

"Ooooh! ... That's the greatest... Ooooh." She sighed as his tongue flicked about the inside of her slit. It felt even nicer than when Lui first did it; she was eleven and her breasts had only just started to grow. She and Lui had tried oral sex just like they had seen on the internet.

As before, Jason's penis rose above the waist-band of his shorts. Aimee wanted to play with it, to feel it between her fingers; but she also wanted Mr Richards to continue with his licking. Eventually she became so aroused that she wanted not only too grab it, but to feel it inside her.

Aimee looked straight into Mr Richards' eyes and winked. "Please Sir, I ready for you to make love to me."

Jason rose to his feet, pulled his shorts down to his knees. Aimee put her right leg down and lay back on his desk. She pulled the front of her skirt up to her waist.

With her right hand she guided his rampant penis into the vestibule of her vagina. Her short fingers barely went halfway around his cock as she gripped it. Slowly he pushed into her. She was tight. He used short strokes; inching forward only a little each time.

Aimee murmured softly, "Ooooo... Oooooo." It was a sound of both pleasure and pain as her warm wetness gradually succumbed to his manhood.

He lent over Aimee and kissed her. She returned his kiss with one of unbridled passion. Their tongues darted about each other's mouths occasionally playing tag.

He soon had her floating among the clouds, with jolts of lightning shooting through her body; but it was Jason who came first. Her tightness was just too stimulating. He shot his seed within her in a series of sticky jets.

She had wrapped her legs around his back and pleaded, "Don't stop thrusting. I want to come too. Please sir... P l e a s e."

Jason continued moving until his cock went limp. Aimee quickly lowered her legs and so released him, "Please lick my pussy again; I'm nearly there."

He immediately did as she demanded, plus he inserted two fingers to stimulate her G-spot. Soon he felt rhythmic spasms squeezing his fingers. "Ooooh... Ooooooh... Ooooooooh!" She shouted. She had come.

Jason signed her copy of the 'Cheerleader's Position Description' and placed it on his desk. "Later I'll give that to Mrs Finch for her files. Now remember; training starts fifteen minutes after school every Wednesday. You make sure you're there, OK?"

"Thank you Sir."

"Aimee, I think when we are alone together you can call me Jason." He hinted that he intended to see her and make love with her again.

"Yes Sir; I mean, Jason." Aimee smiled as she turned to leave his office. She thought; 'I must see Jason again next Wednesday lunch time.'

Before she reached the door, Aimee looked at her phone; there was still 10 minutes of lunch time left. She turned and run back to Jason and kissed him. "Please do it again. Can we? There's still time... P l e a s e?"

***

Whenever the footballers played away, the team and the cheerleaders stayed in a hotel the night after the game. There was only one such occurrence after Aimee became a full member of the squad.

On this occasion, it was past midnight before the players and cheerleaders finally settled down in their hotel rooms. Aimee and Chantelle were sharing a room.

The room was dimly lit by the moonlight coming through the lace curtains. The two single beds were either side of the window, with a bed-side table in between. There was a chair against the table and a clock radio on it; the radio faced more toward Chantelle than Aimee. The table and chair were low enough that Chantelle could see all around the room, except the entry door and hallway to it, as they were obscured by the bathroom. There was a wardrobe opposite the window; it had a full length mirror on one of its doors.

The room was reasonably warm, so they both used just a single sheet as a cover.

Aimee was in the bed was nearest the door. She had dropped off to sleep really quickly. Chantelle laid there listening to Aimee's breathing and the faint sounds coming from the city below. She was restless and thought about Jamie and their various escapades, for what seemed like hours.

At about 2 o'clock in the morning Chantelle froze when she thought she heard the door squeak. Soon a man appeared from the hallway. As he surveyed the room, Chantelle recognised him as Mr Richards. He was wearing a white short-sleeve shirt and a navy-blue pair of tailored shorts. Chantelle had heard rumours that Aimee and Mr Richards had been seen together, arm-in-arm, in a nearby town on at least one occasion; so she assumed that he come for her.

Jason could see that Chantelle was in the far bed, and Aimee was in the nearest. He thought they were both asleep, because it was so late and neither moved as he entered.

He crept to Aimee's bedside. Very slowly he reached out and lifted the sheet from on top of Aimee. He pulled it below her legs before setting it down. Aimee wore only a loose top and a pair of bikini briefs. She lay slightly turned toward Chantelle, with one arm across her chest.

Jason very lightly touched the crotch of her panty, stroking up and down. Aimee did not stir.

With his free hand Mr Richards pulled the front of Aimee's panty down enough to allow him to see her pussy. Chantelle was surprised that Aimee's pussy and mound were completely nude. She had been very hairy when she did that striptease.

Jason licked his index finger to moisten it, and then he slid it between Aimee's outer pussy lips. When he found the bottom of her clitoral hood, he wiggled his finger in and out to stimulate her clitoris beneath. Still Aimee did not stir.

After a few minutes he used both hands and gradually pulled her panty from under her hip and down off her legs. Then he reinserted his moistened index finger between her pussy lips.

The faint hum of the city below was briefly shattered by the screech of police sirens.

When he felt he couldn't wait any longer; Jason repositioned himself so that he was next to Aimee's head. He moved his hand away from her pussy, and pulled his shorts down to his ankles. Then he knelt down.

Chantelle wondered what he was doing; all she could see was his back. She happened to look toward the wardrobe and discovered that she could see them both in the mirror. She saw that Mr Richards was rubbing the tip of his huge cock over Aimee's mouth. Sometimes her lips parted and a little of its tip went between them. Jason again placed his hand on her pussy and stroked her clit with his index finger.

Finally Aimee stirred. While she was still drowsy with her eyes closed; she instinctively pushed away Jason's cock. When she did open her eyes, the first thing she saw was Jason's face. He smiled. Next she became aware of his huge swollen dick beside her head. She opened her mouth and proceeded to suck it.

When Aimee decided she was aroused enough, she pleaded with him. "Jason please make love to me. I'm sure my vagina is moist enough already." And with that Aimee rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

He easily slid two fingers into her, and then he succeeded in fully inserting three fingers.

She was almost ready; so he moved between her legs. He sucked her clit and its hood as well as her inner lips and the entrance to her cunt. He listened to her moans in an attempt to discover which she liked most.

He thought if he did these things, her vagina would produce even more love juices and so make the initial penetration easier and more enjoyable for both of them. Soon he saw that her love juices were oozing from her cunt.

Jason moved up to kiss her on the mouth. As he tickled her lips with his tongue, he laid his swollen penis between her pussy's outer lips, with its head against her clitoris. He felt the warmth of her pussy surround his manhood. And then he rocked his hips a little, so that the tip of his cock moved against her clit and its shaft massaged her inner lips.

When she returned his kiss by putting out her tongue to meet his; he adjusted his position, so that his cock moved up less with each stroke.

When its head was at the entrance of her waiting cunt, she guided his massive cock into her. He commenced with short strokes, going just a little further into her wetness with each forward thrust. Aimee felt her insides being stretched to accommodate him.

When he was fully in, the tip of his cock just touched the furthest end of her vagina. She felt his balls bounce against her bum.

Even though she had been with Jason a few times before, the sensation of fullness was still surprising and extremely exciting. As he started with longer strokes, it seemed to Aimee like the entire length of her cunt was shooting bolts of lightning up to her brain.

There was little noise from the street below now, and so Chantelle could hear that the mattress produced a very faint series of squeaks as Mr Richards and Aimee achieved a regular rhythm. Aimee swooned softly.

The first rays of the morning sun woke Chantelle. At first she was disorientated. Once she realised where she was; she wondered whether she had dreamt Mr Richards making love to Aimee last night; did it really happen? Did she actually fall asleep just as they got into the swing of it? She rolled over and looked at Aimee. She was alone on her bed and still asleep. Her face glowed; she seemed contented. Aimee's panties were on the bed below her feet, next to the crumpled top sheet. And so Chantelle smiled with the knowledge that it was no dream.

12