Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has your father taught you any Greek traditions?"

"Not specifically. Oooooh; I think he wants us to be true Americans... Oooooh."

"Would you like to learn some of the traditions of Greece?"

"Yeah; maybe. Theo taught us a little about the; oooooh the Ancient Greeks in our first-year history class... Oooooh."

"Well we are both members of an Ancient Greek club. Perhaps you would like to join us?"

"What sort of; oooooh of things do you do at the; oooooo the club?"

"Well last month we had a lecture on the latest archaeological findings in Greece. Most often we have Greek dancing. Oh, and on special occasions, like someone's birthday, we put on a ancient style feast with dancing girls and the like."

"Don't forget the concerts." Theo interrupted, as Chantelle continued to bounce up and down on his slick cock.

"Yes, three months ago we had a private concert by Nana Mouskouri and the Athenians."

"Mmmmm... My Dad would have loved that... Mmmmm."

Anita continued, "Oh and I nearly forgot; once we had a wrestling night, in the nude, ancient Olympic style. The girls competed in a mud bath, and when one pair were being hosed off, I'm afraid the boys got carried away; it sort of turned into a massive orgy."

Theo chuckled before he added, "Next month we're going to have a private screening of the movie 'Zorba the Greek'. Why not come and bring your family."

"Sounds, mmmmm, interesting. When and where will it be shown?"

"We normally meet at 7 pm on the second Monday of each month at our club-house; but the movie will be at the Odeon Picture Theatre in Main Street. Do you know where that is?"

"Yeah; oooooh... I've been there before."

"You know I feel over dressed compared to you two." And with that Anita took off her nightdress. She had long black hair; a healthy body with firm D-cup breasts; her nipples stood out half an inch from her small brown areola; her pubic hair had been trimmed short enough that the skin of her pussy could be clearly seen; even her labia that protruded were visible.

She put her hands on her breasts, with the fingers below and the thumb above. She squeezed gently moving her thumbs forward as she did so. Chantelle watched; wondering what she was doing. Anita relaxed her fingers and then gently squeezed again. Chantelle was intrigued.

Then Anita placed her left hand above her left breast and the fingers of her right hand under that breast with the thumb above next to her left hand. This time as she squeezed a few drops of white liquid appeared on the tip of her long nipple.

"Oooooh... Is that milk?"

"Yes it is." Anita squeezed harder and a stream of milk squirted out and fell to the floor.

"Do you have a, oooooh, a baby then?"

"Nah."

"Oooooh... Then why are you lactating... Oooooh?"

"Well you see my breasts were only small, B cups, and Theo and his male friends like ample breasts. I didn't like the idea of breast implants, so I started using a suction pump. Soon I had D cups and milk."

"So you have to keep expressing milk for; oooooh for your breasts to stay that way, don't you... Oooooh?"

"Yeah, you are right."

"So what do you; oooooh you do with the milk?"

"Well Theo drinks some at breakfast time, and I sell the rest. There's a growing market for human breast milk, you know."

She came and stood beside them. She stroked Chantelle's back lightly with her finger tips. Chantelle looked deeply into Anita's eyes; they sparkled with a healthy smile.

Anita licked her lips as she offered her right nipple to Chantelle. "Would you like a taste?"

Chantelle accepted the offer and sucked on the erect nipple; to do this she stopped bouncing on Theo's cock. The milk was warm, sweet and creamy as it trickled into Chantelle's mouth.

Chantelle resumed sliding her bottom back and forth on Theo's lap as she drank Anita's milk. Theo licked the milk that oozed from Anita's left nipple before he placed his mouth over the nipple and sucked.

It was exquisite torture. He felt himself getting closer and closer to climaxing. He held Chantelle's soft body; clutching her hips as she rubbed herself against his pelvis; he thrust as deep into her as he could.

Then Theo erupted inside Chantelle. His thick salty cum splashed about her cervix and into her womb. He cried out as he came again and again. This was sufficient to push Chantelle over the precipice; her cunt went into involuntary spasms as she had her own powerful orgasm.

As Chantelle left, she turned at the gate to wave bye. Theo and Anita were too preoccupied with each other to notice. Theo still suckled at Anita's left breast, while Anita stroked his cum soaked cock with her right hand.

Anita wet the fingers of her left hand with her tongue and applied this wetness to her cunt.

Chantelle stood for a moment, watching as Anita swung her leg over Theo and lowered herself down onto his ridged cock.

Chantelle suddenly realised she had been unconsciously rubbing her clit as she had been watching.

Jamie's place was only a couple of blocks away. She set out carrying her dress over her arm; the breeze felt even more exhilarating as it wafted across her sweat covered skin.

Jamie had once told her how he slipped out of his room by scaling down the large tree that had a branch overhanging the roof next to his bedroom window.

When she arrived, she stood under said tree and stepped out of her boots and placed her dress on them. Her body had not completely cooled down since the sex, partly because of the swift walk to Jamie's place. The gentle breeze made her even more aware of the wetness created by Theo's sperm oozing out between her thighs.

The climb up the tree was an easy one. Even so, when Chantelle was in its upper branches across from Jamie's room, she had a scary thought: what if she couldn't get across to his room and was unable to climb down; she would be found there in the morning wearing nothing but an embarrassed smile.

Jamie's window was open a couple of inches. Once on the roof next to the window, she placed her right hand under the sash and her left on the sill. She slid the sash up slowly, careful not to make any sound. After she stepped into his room she pulled the sash back to its original position.

The room was as she remembered from her previous visits. His bed was to the left of the window. Jamie slept with only a sheet covering him.

Chantelle slid under the sheet and cuddled up to Jamie. She was contented to just lay there beside her boyfriend; her kindred spirit.

The possibility of being discovered there by his mum both excited and concerned Chantelle. Her excitement was enough to keep her pussy wet until Jamie woke with a massive morning erection.

-----

"Sorry gents, but that ends the story."

One listener asks, "Wayne, can you tell us what became of Jamie, Chantelle and the others?"

"Yeah sure."

-----

Immediately after graduating from high school; Chantelle, with Jamie's encouragement, started an X rated web-site especially for exhibitionists. It was called 'High School Fantasies' and it primarily included public nudity and public sex, often in and around high school buildings. The first clips added to this site were those of Veronica, Marsha and Aimee doing their stripteases on the school cafeteria tables. Chantelle obtained these from Rudy. It also included some of the clips Jamie had recorded of the cheerleaders, including the slow motion segments he made of them doing back-flips. Later clips were added of Marsha, Skye and Harry the horse, separately and together. There were also segments showing the ladies of the Ancient Greek club engaging in nude mud-wrestling and other sports.

With her share of the money raised by the web-site, Chantelle went to college and studied fashion design and apparel manufacture. After graduation she opened a small boutique shop, which sold her designs and those of a few other local designers.

In the window of her boutique, Chantelle had the gowns worn by her cheerleader friends to their prom. This included Chantelle's evening gown made of electro-chromatic material. Jamie had connected a pulse generator to the gown. During the first 15 minutes of each lunch time, Chantelle would turn on the pulse generator so that the gown switched from opaque to clear and back again. When clear, one could see the black lace bikini with red trim that was being worn by the manikin. Through the lace one could see a hint of the life-like areola, nipples and pussy. The time was limited so that the material would not wear out so quickly. Either way it proved to be a great publicity gimmick.

Jamie and Veronica were minor partners of the 'High School Fantasies' web-site. Jamie set up the internet site and Veronica created the business and banking side of things.

The site helped Veronica pay her University expenses. She studied Business and Financial Management. After graduation she became a leading investment advisor.

After graduating from Jefferson University, Jamie did a PhD. His topic was "The use of Artificial Intelligence as part of the Digital Control of Sound and Lighting for a Live Production." The control was to use the position of the actors and the tone of what they were saying to turn on the required spot-lights and the correct colour of the background lighting.

Once his thesis was passed by the examiners, Jamie received three job offers, each a lectureship with a different University. He chose the one that allowed him to live with Chantelle, who he eventually married, and with whom he raised a family.

William Mann obtained a sports scholarship to Linterna College and eventually he became a professional footballer. Veronica helped William invest his earnings wisely. When William ended his pro-football career, he was lucky enough to become an assistant coach at Cedar Hill High School.

Officer Robert dated Marsha on a regular basis, but Marsha had a huge sexual appetite, and sometimes saw and had sex with others including Sam. However once they had met each other's families she remained faithful to Robert; and from then on she demand they see each other more often, and make love every time, preferably more than once. Marsha's father was really pleased with her choice when he discovered that Robert was a policeman.

Aimee Wong and Jason Richards went out together, but not openly until after her High School graduation. Aimee obtained an engineering cadetship with a large steel manufacturer. They paid her University costs plus employed her during the Uni holidays. After graduating as a communications engineer, she continued working for them and five years later was classified as an experienced engineer. Soon after that, Jason was promoted to Sports Master at Cedar Hill High School and he and Aimee were married.

Stephen Spiros and Tonni Arthur remained friends for the rest of their High School days; however their fiery extra-curricular use of the school bus ended after only a few days, because one of the male teachers started travelling on that particular bus. Steve gained his driver's licence at the start of his senior year; and after that he sometimes borrowed Chantelle's car on the weekend. Steve studied science at University and became a science teacher after graduation.

Tonni remained a cheerleader until her graduation from Cedar Hill High School, but after that the others lost contact with her.

-----

"Who were Jason Richards and police officer Robert?" One listener asked.

"They were in stories I told you on previous evenings. Don't you remember?"

"Sorry I don't remember."

"Then I suggest you go and read the transcripts of those earlier stories."

-----