Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the alarm woke us the next morning, they pulled on their clothes, we hugged and promised to be in touch soon then they headed out. I took a shower and gathered all of my things, including a couple more pairs of panties that had been left behind, either accidentally or intentionally. I saw my tablemates one last time for breakfast and promised to stay in touch with many of them, too, and even had an opportunity to share a smile and nod with Diana, who was with her parents. I was already wondering how soon I'd get to see her naked again. When my group was called to debark the ship, I made my way off and through the terminal then headed straight home, where I slept most of the day away.

Since a lot of friends and coworkers knew that I was taking this cruise, many were interested in how it had gone and were jealous that I'd hung out with a couple of celebrity chefs. It was only my closest buds who I told that I'd not only gotten laid onboard and with multiple partners but that I'd also been in a threesome with those celebrity chefs. Of course they accused me of being full of shit but it was only a matter of time before I had the chance to sway their judgement. The most satisfying moment was one night when we were hanging out at a bar and I heard from Amanda, asking what I was up to. When I told her where we were and what we were doing, she asked if I'd mind if she came by and, of course, I didn't. We were in an area of the bar with couches and comfy chairs and, when she arrived, she plopped down right in my lap, gave me a kiss and took a swig of my beer. My friends' jaws all hit the floor.

From that point on, those who chose to believe that what I told them actually happened tended to benefit from my relationships with Amanda, Katie and Diana, though not nearly as much as I did.

12