Celebrity Naked Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers

Jenny offered a complete contrast in a knee length, dark blue, scoop neck, pencil skirt and black plain stilettos. I could see nylon tights or stockings. Her long, light auburn hair was styled but loose, below her shoulders and a double row of pearls decorated her slightly freckled chest above two inches of cleavage. Jenny's blue eyes are captivating, having a sleepy come to bed, yes please, sort of hooded, lazy but piercing look.

Carol, I know had come straight from BBC studios having done the Breakfast show weather live and wore her trademark outfit, a knee length dress in cobat blue. It fitted her full figure beautifully, she must have a stack of them made, with a wide vee neck, exposing an inch of full cleavage. The upper slopes of her breast quivered with each movement. Her torso which of course I have seen naked, was well supported with miracle underwear, pinching her waist filtering to her hips and torso. The undergarment wiring and seams were evident and from the side I could see brassiere straps. Her legs were bare and she wore white two inch peep toe sandals.

The chat was easier than I imagined, we were now on equal fully dressed status and of course it was on me, but we didn't eat much, more of a snack. I still had this sense of reticence from Serena who gave off an air of why am I here, forever messing with her hair and studying her manicure. In the end I told them I'd made my final choice and the TV programme would advise.

Serena called me two weeks later from her new home in San Fransico.

"Thanks for choosing me Jim, I am stunned to be honest ... but" Very pregnant pause.

"That's an ominous sound or lack of sound Serena," I chuckled. "The but I mean."

"God this is awful, but I'm afraid I am going to ask if I can take a rain check on the deal, the contract...you know..."

"For fucks sake Serena..." I blurted, hating the rain check term.

"Please hear me out Jim, I am really sorry, but I just don't want to risk things, you know the baby and all," she murmured, her voice getting softer.

I imagined her sat stroking her huge baby bump, lovingly admiring it .between those bounteous bouncing swollen boobs, she continued in my stunned silence.

"I am quite happy and willing to double your charity money whatever it is," she suggested, resorting to a little girly tone.

I couldn't imagine such a powerful looking Negress as tall, buxom and downright earthy as Serena Williams speaking in such a way, yet it was whining at me across the phone line. I couldn't even imagine her as cutey pie little picaninny from the deep south, with pink and white bows in her hair, an immaculate white dress for church and tiny white shoes and socks, bible in her little hand.

"Well that'll cost you a million Euros Serena, do you know that?"

"No I didn't, but no problem, what you say?"

"OK you can tell I'm disappointed, just send me the money, you've got details. It's not the same as fucking you, you've always been my dream..."

She giggled naughtily as I said that, cutting me off.

"Tell me who you'll choose, you know as a substitute? They're both lovely."

"Don't know yet. Fuck! wait till I tell them."

I got an assurance from her when the money would be in my account and we finished the call. Yes she could afford it no doubt from her winnings, but I was losing out and I was truly pissed off. So who was it to be? Hmmmm!

Leaving Alicia with a very happy smile that morning, once we'd viewed the bank she had chosen online, now with two million extra credit to her charities. I made phone calls to assure people I wasn't laundering money, it was strange. My second wife knowing I was going off to shag a celebrity wished me a good trip and telling me she loved me. She told me she would be revisiting the show recording, which I'd done a few time to refresh my memory which was acute to say the least considering the subject and I chose.

Jenny was truly amazed and we had arranged to meet at the Bell in Alresford near Winchester, a classy, old fashioned place off the beaten paparazzi track. We had a pleasant snack lunch in the bar without raising any interest apart from Jenny catching a few admiring, lusting and lecherous glances. I guess it was rare to see a beautiful, well dressed, cultured, smart lady in this little county town. When I parked all I could see were blue rinse and tweeds. She asked me why Serena had backed out and I added in replying I had been really looking forward to seeing a pregnant black muff and exploring it. She chuckled commenting on my basic male desires with a jaunty shake of her head, rolling eye and wide grin. We retired to the suite, which had a nice cantilevered bow window on the front. I had booked for the day and night if necessary.

I must admit it had peeved me when the champion tennis star pulled out as I never did see her fanny, she'd kept those chunky shapely legs tight all through the show. In my mind I saw her minge as being spectacularly crude, big fat crinkly meat curtains permanently juicy from both her sex juices and sweat. To see it peel apart like an easy to open oyster and I thought of that synonym dreaming of Serena's big snatch having the outward crinkly appearance of the bivalve, and reveal the vivid pinks of her inner membranes, folds, cracks all gleaming in profuse cunt liquid

I followed Jenny Campbell upstairs, close to her swaying butt, housed in a loose from low hips down, flouncy indigo blue skirt. I noticed her seamed tan hosiery. I also noticed some interesting creases sort of slender protrusions, running vertically under the form fitting hip area. Jenny had driven down from somewhere in Barnes, to meet me in her dark blue Bentley Continental using sat nav as it was down in the sticks from her point of view. She parked like I did on the metered spaces on West Street. I knew the area reasonably well and am currently building a new house near Beaulieu. Fucking planners giving me pain too.

The bottle of chilled Krug champagne, glasses and nibbles were in the bedroom which overlooked West Street.

"Do you need the bathroom Jenny?" I asked politely.

"No thanks, I went to the loo downstairs...oh do you mean to undress?" she giggled.

I nodded, she shook her head with a grin, taking off a grey silk and wool Jaeger scarf doubled fashionably round her neck over the pale lime green jumper, inevitable pearls round her neck, single strand. I flung my blazer on a chair, just as the door was knocked and I answered it to the bell boy who had taken my keys and retrieved my off duty Samsung cell phone from the glove locker in my Land Rover Discovery, conveniently parked on the road side, fuck the tickets if they booked me. I tipped him, catching his inward glance, turning to see Jenny's arms above head peeling off her jumper. It was fine cashmere, so light and easily handled, but she was struggling because the back was caught in the clips of her brassiere. I prevented the lad seeing any more, by shutting the door and stepped to help, smoothing my hands over her shoulders and white satin brassiere straps as a signal it was done.

"Oh thanks Jim," she breathed pulling it over her hair, then smoothing down the subsequent mess.

"Just thought you'd want to be private you know," I snickered, nodding towards the en-suite and mirroring her actions pulling my black long sleeved polo shirts over my head.

"What and flounce out naked except for a skimpy towel draped round me, proper call girl style?" Jenny chortled. "Come on Jim we're both adults, we're going to see a lot of each other as it is, me more than you considering the show."

She reached round back and unclipped then lowered a zip over her bum. She did that lovely shimmy women do when lowering or raising a tight fitting garment and when her skirt sank - stunning me into silence, revealed a white panty girdle complete with four white suspenders, holding up her stockings. I wondered if she had to undo all those to lower the girdle to have a piss, but didn't ask. The intricate patterns on the bra and girdle matched of course.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed. "How lovely. Stockings yes, but your girdle - it's so elegant, so you and so unusual these days."

" Bit old fashioned, like me," she snickered, trimming the top edge where it had folded in.

"No. no... no way Jenny. I'm all for stuff like this. Must admit, didn't know they still made them."

"Oh yes, not every shop has them but you know."

"The combination with your nylons is superb and damn sexy madam."

"Well thank you kindly sir."

I stepped close and embraced her. Jenny matched my hold and we kissed. Strange really, we weren't in love or even a relationship, it just seemed the right mature thing to do. She reeked of garlic as I must have done following our lunch, but like mature folk didn't mind, just one of those things. I undid her bra letting her step back and precisely place it over a chair. Her beautiful tits wobbled free and low, and she swiped her hands round and under them. Ugly strap wheals on her pale skin, round her sides and across Jenny's back spoiled the smooth cultured vision, plus the two fatty creases of her skin on the back of her torso to the sides. Mature body marks and disintegration were bound to be exposed. Did I care? wait till she sees mine.

I sat on the bed.

"Just let me look at you Jenny. I know I did on the show, but here we are together, privately without the crowd..."

"Yeeess wasn't that awful, drink eh?" she gurgled, interrupting me and pointedly sipping the flute of bubbly I'd handed to her.

I recalled how she stood then, today was the same, toes slightly in, a gap through her legs but no fluffy brown muff. The game 55 year old high flying business executive placed her champagne aside, pre-empting my next request, widened her stance, bent her knees and thrust her groin forward, her lightly painted finger nails either side of the gusset, in a perfect porn pose. The classic cunt first stance. I've seen women walk like that.

I could see two tiny poppers on the front seam of her girdle, touched them with a query up to her face. She nodded with a grin. They un-popped easily, solving the issue I'd thought of earlier about pissing. Out sprung her lush hairy growth, and when she lowered an inch more, beyond the long, brown curly fronds were drooping meat curtains. Jenny widened her stance but her outer labia clung together to one side of her pubic bulge.

"I'm glad you didn't trim Jenny," I giggled, softly tracing the palm of a hand over the outer fringes of her lady garden.

Her fingers delved further to gather her pubes, dragging them sideways, making her twat lips stickily unfold, showing me the gape of her hole.

"Oh my that is...you are something else darling," I gushed, her moist cunt about a foot from my face.

Resisting the dive in and devour the beautiful vista which didn't hide the traces of looser skin she had dragged up with her lewd display. Her inner thighs weren't as toned as the outer and a bunch of tiny wrinkles filtered up from about six inches below her quim, gaining depth and number until her fingers held them tight. Beautiful imperfections, ageing, whatever...just gorgeous, I've had my share of nubile beauty. I leaned back and just looked at the woman I had paid a fortune to have, my eyes going back to Jenny's sagging, heavy knockers, slung towards her armpits, close up like this, the veins I had picked out when she was in the red, show cubicle, were clearer, blue and two were slightly raised from the smooth skin of her bosom.

"Come on then Jim, it's not a one woman show, two of us here...on a mission," Jenny chuckled.

She sat next to me on the bed and started to fiddle with her suspenders. I told her to stop, kicking off my jeans, trainers and socks. My dick tented my pants, thanks goodness.

"On last thing, well not last..just give me the Anne Bancroft act please?"

Jenny squared her face to me, puzzled, frowning and then a smile developed and creased her face, nodding.

"I see, memories are good. It's is a classic though and you've got an image that I might not be able to replicate, anyway lets have a go. We going to fuck soon?"

Fuuuuccck! She was gagging for it. I just nodded, altering the stand of my cock. She glanced at my crotch. I like to think eager anticipation was in Jenny's grin.

With the crotch flap of her girdle flapping a little incongruously, furry forest bursting forth, she clipped the suspenders free, having to stand to reach the rear one. A leg elegantly raised and having kicked off her shoes, she started the slow - agonisingly slow peel of her stockings. God it's a fucking erotic scene. Finishing, she stood and asked me to unzip the rear panel of her panty girdle. The lower bulges of her butt were so cute, escaping the confines of her garment. I kept hold of it, and maybe she didn't want me to see, snatching it away, not speedy enough to conceal the no doubt necessary sanitary pad along the gusset. It was clean anyway. She stood again and posed classic glamour style with her arms gracefully high, her right leg before her left. Jenny Campbell's grin was evil. I tore off my underpants and dragged her down.

"Fuck me now Jim, hard and fast please?" she grunted as I found the sultry hairy target easily. I thrust, immediately sinking my cock deep inside her incredibly hot wet cunt. She moaned as I thrust again, up to the hilt and rocked on her pubic bone feeling my knob end graunching against something at the top of her mature minge.

"Ooohh yes, that's it, keep shagging me...ooo ow! Don't worry I'll sort that out," she chuckled, reaching to her crotch. She swiftly sorted the long straggly pubes that had been dragged into her gaping cunt as I slowed a little, then regained full speed. The old bed did creak a little, but fuck it, I was fucking my prize and was going to enjoy it, no matter what. Sloshing noises came with our splashing fuck, she was very wet and was holding my sides in a vice grip. Her nails scraped my back, then the nape of my neck and then she felt into the crack of my banging arse.

It was something I was just going to do to gain purchase for the climatic strokes and shoves I intended. My hands filtered under her squashy bum, pulling them apart until my finger found her sphincter. We hadn't discussed anal sex or indeed anal play but unless Jenny stopped me, I was going ahead as did the middle finger of my right hand. It was very sloppy under there and her hole didn't tighten as I prodded, so I was soon up her shithole to my first knuckle.

"Oh yes, you dirty fucker," she whispered. "You can shag me up there if you want."

I didn't answer, no need and twisted my finger in her bum while I shagged her socks off. We were so in tune, age and experience maybe and free to fuck with no hindrance or risk. She wouldn't conceive and we were both clean. Her vagina even sloshing juice, was pulsing, clamping against my invading shaft, heightening my thrill. She was good. Maybe that's how she got to the top, but there was no way I would ask or suggest that bearing in mind the current sexual harassment topics. It wasn't in my nature anyway.

"I'm nearly there, shall I wait for you Jenny?" I queried.

"No way Jim, do it, there's all day...and night. It usually takes me ages anyway," she snickered. Grasping me tight.

Our bodies snaked sweating together as I rammed mercilessly at her writhing mature twat. I levered up and pounded Jenny with my cock as energetically as I could, grinding down on her hairy pubic mound. She groaned, she squeaked and trembled as my jism rose and exploded high in her snaring snatch, accompanied by a triumphant gasp from me. It must have been three long ropes of my seed before I finally sank into her arms, my breath short, her body heaving, our sex organs melded into one and soaking in the joint mire of her fanny flavours and my cum.

I collapsed onto her welcoming embrace while she cooed softly and nuzzled my neck, kissing it, biting gently. Her fanny was still valiantly clutching my softening erection, giving me signals she wanted more cock which she'd indicated and I just hoped I could shag her again, as well as tasting her crotch and the cocktail we'd just created. We rested, mewing and panting, cuddling, caressing and soaking. I slid off her and lay face down. It wasn't long before I felt her move and shift to her side, stroking my back, running her fingers round the back of my neck amongst my longish hair. Then I felt her stroking by bottom and insinuating her fingers into my crack. Tentatively I opened my legs and without further ado she started probing my arsehole.

"Mmmm! You dirty bitch," I giggled. "If you had a cock or a dildo you could shag me up there if you want," I echoed her words.

Jenny laughed out loud.

"Sorry matey, neither, but I like to feel a man's bum...OK?"

"Yes please, never had a cock up there but I like it. Oh yes, you're good oooooh! Yes," I groaned.

"I have cut my nails you know" she tittered, probing into all sorts of inner membranes in my fundament.

"I've noticed, not with any premonitions you would do this though," I answered, trying and succeeding to squeeze a hand between us across to her crotch, Jenny comfortably letting me and opening her legs. I twiddled around in her slack sloppy minge for a while, catching - judging by her little yelps some stray pubic hairs.

"Fuck that's good, think I'm queer," I giggled, raising my rump to secure more of her piercing digit in my arse. "But I've got to extract this arm Jenny - sorry,"

I wriggled my arm out as she rolled back and shook it having got some pins and needles where it had been trapped, palm upward, feeling her up.

I retrieved the bubbly from the room fridge and poured us a couple of glasses and handed her a bowl of pistachio and cashew nuts. She declined but I nibbled some while we relaxed and chatted.

"Got to pee," she excused herself, rising and toddling over to the en-suite. The sight of her shapely, retreating arse and her tits swaying, then the door clicking shut and soon the sound of what seemed to be a ferociously powerful piss, got me idly fondling my cock and balls. She was some time in there and I reckoned probably tarting herself up, as women do in any bathroom or a mirror.

"We can have a shower and clean up later," I suggested as she re-entered the suite, her long brown locks a little neater.

"Yeah that'll be nice Jim, whenever. I must admit anyway, the old man doesn't know I'm on this mission, not about the whole thing," she giggled. "Can't go back to the man indoors smelling of cock and pussy can I? You?"

"Nah! no worries but I will shower. Alicia knows all about this, like today and everything."

"Bloody hell she knows?"

"Of course, she put me up to this and her pals at the TV studio. She's very friendly with Anna on the show."

"Oh yes the dyke, Anna Richardson" Jenny interjected.

"Yes. Well you know she's shacked up with Sue Perkins."

"Know I didn't...wow! Get that...what a waste hee hee," she giggled.

"My words exactly. Waste of two good pussies... and speaking of which..."

I put my champagne flute on the table and leaned towards Jenny. Her floppy tits were nearly into her armpits. I slithered down the bed as two emergency vehicles barrelled up the street, blues and two blaring. Jenny obligingly opened her legs and I licked round the outer regions of her brown forest, gradually working in towards the foothills of two steep richly textured peaks of her labia. She parted her hirsute growth to the side. I ventured a couple of fingers into her cunt. Wow! After that frantic searching first time two strangers fuck she went crazy, massaging her tits, pulling the nipples and squeezing them, trying to push one up to her mouth, so she could suck her own tit, but her jugs weren't big enough.

The taste and odour of a mature woman's twat is unique. Flavours of rich well used vagina are relatively rare to most men but not to me but they all have some extra special personal piquancy. My fingers were slopping about up to my fist in her snatch as further senses of a richly connected and immaculately conditioned vulva swept over my tongue as I lavished saliva and sucks on what was quite a small clitoris. However it bulged up out of its hood, shell like, a miniature knob head helmet delicately slit.

uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers