Celebrity Naked Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers

"Oooohhh yes Jim, oohhh, that's it harder, make me cum like never before you rich bastard." She gurgled. "You've paid for...ooooooohhhh! You've paid for it, take it, it's yours now...now...now! Fuck yes ...nowwww!" She screeched, cumming with an intensity I'd only ever encountered a few times..

I roughly shoved under her hips, then thighs and she got the message and doubled her long legs up to her chest, exposing her arse hole. It's sopping, wet, pink circle of wrinkles was cuteness personified and where I had previously poked my fingers in, had tightened but also was raised within a dome. Many a Muslim would have worshipped it, such was it's beauty. My tongue however pierced is easily and I could sense and see her whole anal area pulsing. Her minge was almost vibrating with the climatic throbbing through her sex.

When she finally could not take any more, she just went limp in sexual exhaustion. She dropped her legs and I eased up on my elbows while Jenny began fingering her cunt, rubbing her fingers up and down her crack, inside herself, round her ring piece, savouring all the inner joys that radiate from such a hidden secret pleasure gardens females are blessed with.

The blight of modern life interrupted our reverie, it was a mobile device in her Hermes leather bag.

She looked at me, I looked at her. I was questioning, she was pleading. I let her slide over and grab her bag and unearth her IPhone.

"Sorry, when this goes, it's important...do you mind?" she asked, knowing I wasn't going to object.

I occupied myself, emptying the Krug into our glasses, strolling to the window and gazing out at the dusk of a mid Hampshire summer evening.

People were either going home after work or catching up on some shopping, I could see the patisserie across on the corner busy, a despondent looking young couple leaving the next door Charters estate agent, probably told their offer wasn't high enough, and the chippy further down putting the Open sign in his door. More cars were leaving the Watercress Line than going into to the street opposite.

Jenny joined me at the bay window, her glass in hand. Her hand snaked upwards from my arse crack to my shoulders.

"So sorry Jim I really have to go. You know the situation, banking these days is..."

"Yep a twenty four hour operation, tell me about it. Trouble? I hope not." I assured her kissing the top of her head.

"No, but it's got to be dealt with and when you reach the top of the tree...you know. Do you mind awfully? I'm going to quickly shower...OK?" she told me, having made the decision I had no say in.

She dived into the en-suite leaving the door open and we talked while she tuned in the temperature and showered. Steam soon permeated the whole suite as I sat on the toilet watching her lightly soap and lather, particularly that cute and somehow lewd semi squat to infiltrate her crotch, then arch and reach round to sluice her bum crack.

"Never got in there did I?" I joked, seeing her hand poking her hole.

"Nah! Sorry," she replied without further comment. Her mind clearly on business stuff ahead of her.

I let her finish, dry and make up while I watched the scene outside.

A stout squat female parking warden was thinking about a sticker on her car, mine was already down for a fine. She was distracted by a car bumping another one as they wanted to exchange positions, one on the road waiting, the other trying to get away. It was funny to watch the altercation, as Jenny joined me to see what I was chuckling over.

"You want me to get the bell boy to go out and tell her you're just leaving?" I suggested.

"No thanks, got a string of them waiting to be paid." Jenny giggled, pulling on a pair of black hold up stockings from her bag. The same brassiere went back on and a pair of brief lacy black briefs and her skirt.

We embraced and she left.

The charities were happy, Alicia was more than happy, I was happy and a private email from Jenny then a phone call from Jenny Campbell told me she was happy. I would have been happier to shag my first choice, tall black big tits, very pregnant Serena, but maybe I could angle my third choice Carol into bed?

THE END

uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers