Celebrity Scents Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen shook as her clit met my nose and slid over it with Jen's lube. A moan escaped her lips. I had kept my mouth open, still receiving the volumes of cum that dripped from her fountain, swallowing and aching for more. I stuck my tongue inside her, trying to bring myself closer to her, and closer to the source of her wonderful essence.

Her pussy clenched down at the intrusion and another moan sounded in the room. She began to move her hips, humping my face, slowly gyrating her slick clit against my nose. I pushed my tongue deeper into her, as deep as it would go, but still I strained for more.

I began to move it too, exploring her interior with the most sensitive part of my mouth. This elicited and explicit exclamation from the star, and she began to grind faster. I felt her ass on my chin.

The application of sensation to Jen's privates had not helped to stem her arousal, but rather made the situation worse, which of course was better. Her cunt continued to lubricate itself with copious amounts of slippery and delicious cum. I could feel it coat my tongue as it was produced. I was truly drinking from the source.

She slid freely over my face with a satisfying squish. Like they say, it sounded like mixing mac n' cheese. Jen had started out holding herself lightly against my face, but now, lost in the throes of her pleasure, she bore her whole weight on me, and pressed herself hard against my nose as she ached for more pressure.

This made breathing a bit sporadic for me, but in the moment that was okay. I only wanted to experience Jennifer.

Jen grew louder. Her sensuous moans had turned into primal yells and they filled room. I wouldn't be surprised of they could be heard throughout the hotel. I moaned into her cunt.

With a final few spasmodic thrusts, she began to quake and her legs snapped shut against the sides of my head. Then she erupted into my mouth. Like the previous night, Jen squirted when she came, but this time my mouth was firmly planted on her opening, sealed against her with her weight, and she filled me up until I was about to burst.

My cheeks puffed out as I struggled to consume what Jen continued to emit into my mouth. She spasmed in several waves, and with each came a torrent of musky, tangy fluid. I contained it all, and savored every drop as it made its way down my throat.

Moment's after the last torrent, Jen fell forward, shaking, lifting her sex away from my face that was smeared in her moisture. A fine thread of her cum remained on my chin, joining us as we had started. She looked down and giggled.

My cock had become rock again during this occurrence, and stood proud off of my body. Jen reached behind her and clasped it with her trembling but soft palm. I was sensitive, and her touch made my hairs stand. I shook.

Slowly, and still shaking, Jen took the trip back down my body, grazing her wet cunt against my face one last time as she did, and took her place hovering over my manhood where she aligned my cock at her blossom, and impaled herself.

She lowered herself onto me as slowly as her unsteady legs could muster, and for a few moments once I was fully inside her, she rested her full weight on me again. I sent pulses through my enveloped cock, experiencing the details of her core from a non-moving perspective. My hypersensitive sex rebounded shockwaves of pleasure with every pulsation.

That familiar grin spread across Jen's face. Once she had mustered up the strength, she began to fuck me. I grabbed her ass as she lifted it off me, and held on as she slammed herself back down. She moved slowly, but her movements were choppy and shaky.

Apparently, still shaking from her orgasm, Jen fell onto her arms as she rose and fell on my tower, bringing her face close to mine. For a moment, I enjoyed her breath on me as she moaned, before rising up a few inches to embrace her in a kiss.

Jen reciprocated with passion. Her tongue was fully in my mouth and she tasted the remnants of her cum from me. She continued to moan into me, and her pace quickened as we made out on the bed.

She had regained some of her strength as her pleasure grew again, and she began fucking me in earnest. We continued to kiss. Our lips sealed against each other, and our tongues were one. Our moans echoed against each other in the confines of our joined mouths.

I felt Jen's erect nipples graze against my chest as she thrusted. She seemed to enjoy the sensation. She was getting close, and so was I. I knew I wasn't going to last long from that first touch of Jen's hand. I felt my cum rising.

Jen pounded herself against me, burying my manhood in her womanhood as deep as it would go, and grinding her clit into my pelvis, and there we came. Jen erupted once more, cum spraying out from between our joined pelvises, and I spurted deep inside her, filling her up with my own essence.

Our mouths remained together, though we had ceased any sort of active kissing. Rather, we moaned into each other's mouths as our fluids mixed, and then Jen fell onto me.

We kissed lightly, still in union, with her weight resting her soft form against me, for upwards of half an hour, before time dictated that we get our days started. My still semi-hard member slipped out of her sex as she rolled off me and a faint dribble of cum seeped out from between her lips.

I held her ass and kissed her one last time before we both got up to get ready.

I was free for the day, but Jen had things to do, so we showered together briefly, fighting the urge to mount each other the whole time, then I got dressed while she got ready in the bathroom.

It was time for goodbyes. With my things gathered, I met Jen at the mirror for a final kiss.

"You're going to be working the shoot next Tuesday, right?" Jen asked, standing naked at the sink.

I nodded "yes" back at her.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, in a cute and excited manner, "when do you need to be there? Why don't you meet me here beforehand?" That familiar glint of desire flashed in her eyes.

"Sure!" I said, enthusiastically, and we set plans to meet before the shoot the following week.

"It's a date!" Jen said, before leaning in for a kiss.

I held her naked hips, and embraced her in a last passionate tonguing. Jen smelled me once more, and then I left, buzzing and zen, blissed out, and in a daze, but more alive than ever before. I couldn't wait to meet Jen again.