Celeste's College Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Face to face with her, I was shy again. I was afraid to look at her, afraid of what her eyes might say. Surprisingly, she leaned in and kissed me. I could still taste her peaches mingled in with the salty taste of my juices. I let my legs stretch out in front of me and she straddled me on her knees. "Will you ever let me do that again?" she asked, caressing my face so tenderly.

"Do you want to?" I asked, looking in her eyes, seeing her acceptance and then feeling the reality of what just happened slowly sinking in.

"God yes," she replied, looking at me in a way that made me feel safe somehow. "I don't want you to think I'm some kind of tramp but all I wanted to do from the moment I met you is touch, taste and experience you. That's never happened to me. I had a girl friend in high school and I thought she hung the moon, but you, god, you can hang my moon, my stars and my sun and I don't even know your middle name!"

I was embarrassed again by her attention. I had never had someone say those kinds of things about me. "Well, you have a whole semester to learn my middle name," I replied, trying to cover my embarrassment.

"Well, you could finish showering and come back to our room and I could work on getting it out of you," she replied with a grin that promised things that my body was already interested in again.

"I might be up for that," I replied, slowly standing up. She bounced up, her face glowing.

"Don't make me wait too long," she said over her shoulder as she left to go back to our room.

As I lathered up my hair I realized that this semester did have the potential to be the best yet, just not at all in the way I expected. I washed myself as quickly as humanly possible, dried off just enough to get my pajamas on and practically ran to my room.

There were purple Christmas lights hung around the room that I didn't remember seeing before, but I was sure had to have been there because they were up around the ceiling and there were just too many of them for her to have put them up while I was showering. Candles flickered in purple glasses on the desk beside her bed while Enigma played softly from her iPod dock.

"Thought a little romance might do you good," she said, looking up at me through her thick dark lashes. I stepped over to the bed where she sat cross-legged and tenderly ran my fingers through the hair around her face. I couldn't help it, but my breathing was already faster, and I could feel my body temperature rising. Her bright green eyes were peering up at me, expectantly, and I couldn't think of anything other than her, her touch and her kiss. I leaned down to kiss her, my hands on both sides of her face, marveling at how she just seemed to fit me perfectly. They began as gentle, brushing kisses, our lips finding each other, then fliting away, like butterflies going from one beautiful flower to another. As my hands moved from her cheeks to her hair, the kisses gained intensity, until she was on her knees, pressing hard against me as I nibbled on her bottom lip, one hand securely wrapped in her hair, the other on her breast, rubbing it through her silk cami.

"Kara," I breathed in her ear as I nibbled her lobe. "Teach me to be your lover." Everything I was doing to her, every kiss, every touch, every nibble felt like the most natural thing in the world to me. My hands were doing things I didn't know they knew how to do, but the thought of my tongue on her clit intimidated me.

"Just do what feels right," she whispered back to me, her breath catching as I nipped her neck before kissing my way down to her collar bone, then further to her breast. I took her hard nipple in my teeth through the silk, finding the texture to be quite appealing.

I climbed up on the bed with her, kissing her hungrily again. Back and forth, we wrestled with who would be dominant before I won out, leaning hard into her, my hands on the small of her back. Carefully, I lowered her onto the bed, climbing on top, not wanting my lips to be from hers for longer than a second.

I propped myself up to admire her for a moment. Her hair fanned out around her head like a dark halo and her eyes sparkled even more than they had earlier. "Do you want me?" I asked, echoing her earlier inquiry.

"Yes," she sighed, hands running up my shirt, along my sides and around to my breasts. Her thumbs circled my nipples, sending tremors of pleasure through my body. My eyes rolled back and I reflexively bit my lower lip. She tugged on my shirt, hinting that I needed to take it off. I swept it over my head and tossed it across the room in one swift movement. Then I helped her remove her silk camisole and it went somewhere on the other side of the room as well.

As I lowered myself onto her to kiss her again, the sensation of our breasts pressed together surprised me. I brought my knee up between her legs, pressing it carefully against her mound and gently rocking. Her silk shorts were more than a little damp and I couldn't help but smile knowing that it was because of me. As I kissed her, I reached down and started working her shorts off her hips.

"Celeste- I want you bad," she moaned, reaching down to help me undress her. I started my downward trek, kissing her neck, her shoulders, taking my sweet time adoring her breasts. I kissed down her stomach, diverting to the right and kissing down the inside of her leg then back up the left side. She was shaved- completely from the looks of it, but a through inspection by my tongue would be required for me to know for sure. I traced my fingers daintily along the creases where her legs met the rest of her, blowing gently on her swollen clit. She raised her hips up, instinctually. I ran my index finger down over the hood of her clit, down her lips and back up, ever so gently. Seeing my hands on her excited me. I had never felt this kind of rush from any level of intimacy with guys. No wonder my life had seemed so empty for so long- I had been missing so much.

I could smell her sweet musky scent and was insanely curious as to her taste. I lowered my mouth to her pulsing bud and began licking her, not thinking, just doing. She moaned loudly, hips raising to press my mouth against her harder. I held her hips, pulling her to me to give her what she wanted. My tongue slid all over her, her sweet wetness practically pouring out. I couldn't seem to get enough of her- her hard clit, her soft lips, my mouth was frantically moving between the two as I alternated between fucking her with my tongue and trilling the tip of my tongue on her clit. Playing flute in high school was finally paying off.

She whimpered in pleasure as I slid two fingers in her tight slick pussy. She was rocking her hips back and forth along with me as I stroked her from the inside with my fingertips and the outside with my tongue. I gently sucked on her clit, feeling it pulse. She moaned louder. "God yes. Oh yes," she sighed.

I wanted to feel her cum on me. I wanted to feel the tremors run down her legs and her back arch up off the bed. I started flicking my tongue up and down, fast and hard on her clit. Pressing my lips tight to her, sucking gently and flicking my tongue, was getting her close. Her legs were tensing up, hips still rocking in time with my curling fingers. She was panting now, moaning, whimpering and whispering my name over and over. She started to vibrate as the trembling in her legs took over her body and she exploded in orgasm, back arching off the bed just as I'd hoped. My mouth was locked on her, tongue still circling her clit, fingers shoved deep inside her. She ground down on me, as if I couldn't get deep enough for her. Her body collapsed down on the bed, tremors still racing from her toes to the top of her head.

"No more, no more," she said breathlessly, fumbling to push my head away from her pounding clit. I wiped her juice from my chin, licking my lips appreciatively as I watched her twitch as the orgasm finished running through her. Her breasts were brightly blushed, her cheeks flushed and her eyes half opened in an ecstatic haze.

"You're a natural," she said, her voice husky and soft. I crawled up beside her and laid on my side, head propped up to look at her. I gently traced circles all over her glistening body.

Eventually, she rolled over onto her side, pressing her body back against mine as tightly as she could. I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her even more close, burying my face in her soft hair. "Perfection," I whispered in her ear. "Utter perfection."

"ummhum," she responded, drifting off into sleep.

And for the first time in my life, I closed my eyes and I too drifted off easily into a warm, comfortable sleep.

12