Celluloid Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"Do you like working at All Star?" she asked, keeping the other question to herself.

"Sure, it's not a bad job," George answered. "A lot better than the ones some of my friends have."

"That's good," Ruth said, finishing off what was left of her beer.

"I think I'm really going to miss it when I leave," he added.

"You're leaving?" Ruth asked, the comment taking her by surprise.

"At the end of the month," the light haired teen responded. "Didn't Carrie tell you? I start at Northern State in September."

"I'm sure she mentioned it," the older woman said, "I must've just forgotten."

"So what are you going to miss about All Star?" Ruth asked.

"Well the people most of all," he answered, pausing to take another drink of soda. "and there are some nice advantages to the job."

"Like the free movies," Ruth said, seeing her opening.

"Yeah, that's a nice perk," he said with a smile.

Ruth took a deep breath. The reason she had invited George in suddenly became crystal clear to her. The question now was did she really want to ask the questions now filling her head.

"Oh what the hell, why not," she finally thought.

Ruth shifted in her seat, taking a position from which George couldn't help but stare straight at her large mounds. She waited a few seconds, just to be sure he was looking.

"Speaking of the free movie rentals," she began, watching his eyes, "I happened to be going over the records the other night. I have to say that you have some interesting, to say the least, taste in films."

"I don't understand," George said, trying to keep an innocent tone.

But Ruth wasn't going to let him off that easily, she was getting too much into the game. Without pause, she rattled off the names of the X-rated films he had rented. With each new title, George's face seemed to turn a little paler.

"I ... I ..." he stammered.

"Don't worry, you're not in any trouble," Ruth reassured him, "even if you were still underage when you took some of them out. I was just curious that's all."

Despite her reassurance, George was a little worried. He had only turned eighteen two weeks ago and legally wasn't supposed to take out any of the adult movies.

"What were you curious about?" he finally asked.

"The people in the films I guess," Ruth said. "Are you really interested in women like that?"

"I don't understand."

"Women that old," Ruth clarified. "Some of those women must be older than your mother. A few could even be your grandmother."

"You watched them?" George said in disbelief.

"Well let's just say that I was a little curious."

"Yes," George abruptly said.

"Excuse me?" Ruth said, not understanding his meaning.

"Yes, women like that interest me," he expanded.

"Have you had that interest a long time, or is this something recent?" Ruth asked, finding the conversation fascinating.

"I've always been interested in them," he admitted.

Ruth paused for a few seconds, again asking herself just how far she wanted to take this. The fact that George hadn't suddenly got up and left was a positive sign. Also in favor in pressing the situation a little further was the fact that he was going away to school in two weeks. If it went bad, he would be gone from her life.

"George, I want to ask you a question and I really want an honest answer, okay?" she asked.

"Okay."

"Are there real women you've known, maybe friends of your mother, that you look at?" she asked, considering that his mother might've been on that list as well, but that was something she really didn't want to know.

"Yes," he said in a low voice.

"Do you ever have sexual fantasies about them?"

"Yes," he admitted, feeling almost ashamed to tell the truth.

"Do you play with yourself when you have those fantasies?"

This time he couldn't bring himself to reply with words and just nodded his head in the affirmative.

"Have you ever had any of those fantasies about me?" she finally asked.

This time George didn't move but his face turned the palest shade yet. For a moment, Ruth was afraid he might faint.

"I'll take that as a yes then," she smiled.

"Miss Carter, I'm sorry, I never meant to ..."

"George, I'm not angry," she quickly interrupted. "If anything, I should be flattered. Not many men would be interested in an old lady like me."

Actually, that was a lie, but Ruth wasn't going to tell him that. While she would never be compared to the sort of older women who were sometimes asked to pose for Playboy, there were still men who found her attractive.

"I never looked at you as old," George said.

"That's very nice of you," Ruth smiled. "Would it be okay if I asked you a few more questions?"

"I guess so."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"No."

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" she continued.

"No, not really."

"Have you ever been with a woman?" she asked, figuring that not ever having had a girlfriend didn't prelude that possibility. "Had sex with one I mean, not just making out."

"No," he replied after a short pause, almost ashamed in his answer.

"Would you like to be with me?" Ruth asked without a moment's hesitation, worried that if she paused even that long she would lose her nerve.

This time, George took an even longer pause before answering. Even with the direction their discussion had been going, the directness of the question took him by surprise. What had been a fantasy five minutes ago was suddenly a real possibility. He also realized that the way his head was spinning, his answer might be dictated more by the hard on between his legs than by any argument his mind might offer.

The growing erection in his shorts hadn't gone unnoticed by Ruth. In fact, the curiosity of what it might feel like in her hands, or better yet, in her mouth and between her legs had given her the courage to ask what had been up until the moment she said the words, only a curious temptation. Her one fear right now was that George's next answer might once again be no.

It was a needless worry as his own temptation overcame any reluctance the young man might've had. With a look of deep anticipation filling his face, he gave Ruth the answer she wanted to hear.

An answer that brought the brightest of smiles to the video store owner. Without another word, she stood up and walked over to George, taking his hand in hers.

"Why don't we go into the bedroom?" she asked, not wanting to give him any more time to think about what was happening and possibly reconsider.

As it was, George almost fell over as he jumped to his feet at her suggestion. Without any hesitation, he let her lead him through the apartment and into the rear bedroom.

It was obvious that Ruth hadn't expected company as her bedroom was in a state that could only be described as a disorganized mess. There was a pile of clean laundry on the edge of the bed, but that was eclipsed by the even larger pile of dirty clothes next to it. George didn't seem to mind but Ruth excused herself for the condition of the room as she picked up both piles and deposited them in an empty space by the window.

Turning back to George, Ruth could see that the young man was understandably nervous. To tell the truth, it was a state she also felt some part of. What they needed was something to break the ice and make them both feel more comfortable.

"Nervous?" she asked George.

"A little," he answered, understating the level of anxiety he felt.

"Well there's no need to be," she said in her most comforting tone as she moved closer until they were only two feet apart.

From that distance, George practically had his face in her breasts. As it was, he couldn't take his eyes off them, especially as Ruth reached up and began to unbutton her blouse.

She took her time undoing each button, pausing after each one to let her shirt fall open even more. The room was so quiet at that moment she could hear George's breaths growing louder. A glance downward told her that, if it was possible, his erection had grown even larger.

Finally the last button had been reached and the last folds fell free. Ruth was sure the teen's eyes were going to pop out when he saw her wide areolas and the thick, stubby nipples that capped them. As it was, his mouth dropped open in surprise.

"It's okay to touch them if you want," Ruth smiled as she closed the distance between them in half.

George reached out with both hands, placing his palms on the center of each large globe. He gave a loud sigh as he felt the warmth of her skin against his. Ruth had to admit, the press of his fingers against her breasts felt pretty good.

Almost as good as the appetizing prize that her own eyes were fixed on. A treasure she reached out and cupped with one of her hands.

"Ohhh," George moaned as he felt her fingers close around his cock.

As one hand gently rubbed his erection through his pants, Ruth used her other to deftly undo first his belt, and then his zipper, quickly freeing his hardness. Her appreciation of his maleness was no less than his of her mounds. It wasn't that it was anything spectacular, she thought, it was just the excitement of youth that enthralled her.

Ruth's thoughts flashed back to a night years before the boy whose bare cock she now cradled in both hands had even been born. It had been her first time with a boy and she, and her intended, were both as nervous as George seemed to be. At the time, she remembered the advice her older sister had given her.

"Don't think about it, just drop down and suck the guy off," she had said one night when they were talking about sex. "After that, neither of you are going to feel nervous."

It stood to reason, Ruth thought, what had worked thirty-five years ago would work just as well now. She dropped down to her knees and before George could realize what she was doing, slid his cock into her mouth.

"Oh God!" the young man gasped as he felt her wetness engulf his cock.

Ruth moved his hardness back and forth between her lips, her darting tongue sliding across his excited flesh. She quickly wiped away a small sample of his excitement from the tip of his cock, then glided under the head before slipping down his full six-inch length. All the while her fingers massaged his balls. She wasn't sure if this was his first blowjob, but she wanted it to be a memorable one.

In actuality, it was George's second foray into oral sex. One of his classmates, Carol Andrews, had gone down on him for a few minutes after they'd gone out a few times, just to satisfy her curiosity as to what it would be like. It didn't take long for her to decide it wasn't something she enjoyed. At least she had been willing to finish him off with her hand, something he'd heard that some girls wouldn't even do.

But there was no comparison between Carol and Ruth, as age and experience treated him to an experience that he was sure he would remember when he was a grandfather. It didn't take long for him to recognize a familiar feeling building up inside of him, a sensation he'd first felt when he had first taken himself in hand back when he was twelve.

Ruth had a fair amount of experience in recognizing the signs as well. In her case, they caused her to increase her pace and apply an even greater suction on his cock. Causing the pressure within him to jump to a point beyond any ability of his to control it. A few breaths later, Ruth's own heart jumped as she felt a warm wetness explode against the back of her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she murmured as that first small burst was followed by a second and third of even greater volume.

George would doubtlessly have been impressed at how much the woman he so admired was enjoying the fruits of his orgasm. That was if her soft moan hadn't been totally drowned out by his much loader groans of delight.

"Not so nervous now, are you?" Ruth asked as she stood up after letting his now drained cock slip from her mouth.

"No, Ma'am," George eagerly replied, a newfound enthusiasm in his voice.

"Sometimes the old remedies are the best," Ruth laughed as she leaned over and gave George a quick kiss on his mouth. "What say we get you out of the rest of those clothes and see what else we can try?" she added.

Quickly pulling his T-shirt over his head to reveal a smooth, almost hairless chest, the teenager couldn't wait to see what was next on Ruth's agenda. Whatever it was, he was sure it was going to be incredible. The rest of his clothes followed just as quickly.

-=-=-=-

Now totally naked, George was stretched out on the bed as Ruth climbed on it as well. She had rid herself of everything but her panties, leaving the prize they concealed until later. Bending down, she kissed George again, this time pressing her tongue deep into his mouth, an offering he was happy to accept as he closed his lips against it and sucked on it deeply. As she withdrew, he reciprocated her gift, probing deep into her mouth and massaging her tongue.

Reaching up, his hands again closed on her heavy mounds, rubbing against her nipples. Ruth slid her hands under her breasts, lifting then to a point where she could reach the excited nipples with her tongue. She licked one, then the other, taking them between her lips and pulling on them hard. When she was done, she again shifted her body and offered them to her young lover.

George took one breast in both hands and sitting up, guided it to his mouth. His lips closed hard around the stubby tip, perhaps a bit too hard as Ruth gently admonished him to watch his teeth. There was nothing wrong with a little biting, she told him, but it had to be done with in certain way. She then proceeded to show him just how to do it.

"Yes, that's better," she said as he sent tiny pinpoints of pleasure across her breast.

George did much better when he switched to her second mound, continuing to play with the first with one hand. In between, he shared kisses with the older woman, marveling in the sweetness of her lips.

"I guess Sarah was right and Gloria wrong," Ruth reflected as their mouths pressed against each other once more, not that she could imagine a set of circumstances under which she'd ever share that information with her friends.

Pressing George against the bed, Ruth went to work on his own nipples with her tongue. While not as sensitive as hers, they were quite capable of being points of pleasure. Something few girls his own age realized. With strong strokes, she whirled her tongue back and forth across them, giving a more practical demonstration of how to use his teeth and lips.

Her left hand slid down the side of George's body, coming up between his legs to again cup his balls. Continuing upward, she traced the length of his cock, finding it already semi-hard once more. It wouldn't be long, she happily thought, before it was fully erect. Just to help it along, she closed her fingers around it and began to slowly pump it.

"Oh yeah," George said as he felt Ruth jerk him off.

She continued to do so for a few minutes, then stopped as she judged him to be hard enough. George had a small look of disappointment on his face, but Ruth assured him that she had better things in mind that to simply have him spill his seed all over his stomach.

With her same hand, Ruth closed her fingers around his right hand and guided it down below her waist and under the waistband of her panties. Pressing it against the thick bush that covered her mound, she watched the look of excitement in his eyes as he felt the deep wetness already there. She started rubbing her pussy with his fingers, then after a few repetitions, took her hand away and let him continue on his own.

"That's it, baby," she whispered in his ear as she kissed the outer edge of it, "just like that."

Ruth laid back and closed her eyes, letting her mind drift and her body enjoy the forceful touch of the younger man. Sometimes the simple pleasures were the best, she always told people.

George continued to play with her pussy, finding his way to her clit and concentrating his efforts there. Each new penetration of her womanhood sent a small, echoing wave across her body. Waves that slowly rebounded upon themselves and increased in intensity.

"Take off my panties," Ruth said, anticipation in her voice. "I want you to fuck me!"

George eagerly gripped the sides of her panties and pulled them down. As he slid them over her feet, he turned and looked back at the gray-white patch that he had just been playing with. He was hoping to try licking her pussy, something that played a prominent part in his fantasies, but the tone of Ruth's voice made it clear she wanted him in her now.

"Can I do it doggy style?" he asked as he closed his fingers around his erect cock, remembering how much he liked watching the women in the videos take it that way.

"Honey, you can do it anyway you want," Ruth said. "Just be sure you put it in the right hole." she laughingly added.

Climbing up on all fours, Ruth lifted her backside and presented it to him. George moved between her legs and aimed his cock toward the center of the hair-framed hole. He took a deep breath, thinking that this was his last moment as a virgin.

Ruth reached back and took his cock in hand, positioning it at the wet entrance to her pussy. She pressed back just a bit, letting the head of his cock force open her slit. Then she paused, wanting to let him enter her under his own volition.

George could feel the wet kiss of her sugar walls as they caressed the tip of his cock. Taking hold of the sides of her legs, he pressed forward and slid his full length into her. The moist pressure against his manhood was, he thought, the most wonderful thing he had ever felt.

He took a long moment to absorb every aspect of the experience, then began to slowly pull back until only the smallest part of him remained inside Ruth. Forward once more he went, and then back again. Faster and faster he repeated the action, until he developed a rhythm and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

"Harder," Ruth called out as she felt his cock driving deep inside her, "give it to me harder. Fuck me as hard as you can!"

Seeing himself as one of the actors in the videos, George began to pump Ruth's pussy as hard as he could, feeling the press of her body against him. Each new entry sent a wave of pleasure washing across his body, as well as a surging well of fire deep in his balls.

His breaths became labored and short, but no shorter than those coming from Ruth. Sweat ran down his chest, mixing with the small drops that were forming on his lover's back and ass. Never in his young life had he ever felt so alive.

"Oh baby, you're doing fine," Ruth called out as she buried her face in the mattress and arched her back even higher to give him greater access. "Just keep it coming and you're going to make me come."

The thought that he might actually give her an orgasm was enough to send George over the edge. With hard, frantic thrusts, he rammed his cock inside her, pulling it halfway back and then forward again. Sweat now ran down his face, blurring his vision but he didn't dare pause to wipe it away.

With her head resting against one of the pillows, Ruth was able to keep her balance with one arm. The other reached down and, using her extended fingers, added her own talents to the fire blazing between her legs.

Her knowledge of her own body was just enough to push Ruth over the edge. Her body stiffened, closing tight around George's cock, triggering his own climax in the process. The orgasm that gushed through her was warm and pleasing, but it was nothing compared to the one that ripped across George. If for no other reason than because it was his first time.

Their bodies rocked back and forth, each fueled by the echoes of their orgasm. Echoes that grew weaker with each passage until they faded completely. Finally all that was left was the memory.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers