Celluloid Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that was good," George said in a drained voice as he let his now shrunken cock slip out of Ruth. His earlier statement had been correct. It had been incredible.

He rolled onto the bed next to Ruth, who was still lying on her stomach. She reached over and gently stroked his matted hair out of his eyes.

"Was I okay?" he asked.

"Not bad," Ruth grinned. "Not bad at all."

The answer seemed to satisfy him as he closed his eyes and smiled.

-=-=-=-

Twenty minutes later, after George had taken a very quick shower and gotten dressed, Ruth escorted him to the door. Try as he could, he couldn't get the smile off his face.

"You understand of course that you can't tell anyone what happened," Ruth, who had just wrapped a robe around her naked body, warned the young man. "I mean you're of age and everything, but some people just wouldn't understand."

"That's okay," George replied, "I'd rather it just be our secret anyway."

"I think it's better that way," Ruth smiled. "I always knew you were a smart young man."

She leaned forward and gave him a soft kiss on his lips and let him press against her one last time. The press of his hands against her breasts felt nice indeed.

"I guess I'd better get going," George said, reluctantly removing his hands.

"You get home safe, okay," Ruth said as she stepped back opened the door for him.

"I will," George replied. "And I really want to thank you for..."

"There's no need to thank me," she cut him off, "it was as much my pleasure as yours."

George had just stepped into the hall when Ruth stuck her head out as well, looking right and left to make sure no one else was there. The teenager figured his boss didn't want anyone to see him leaving her apartment and getting any ideas about what he had been doing there.

"Oh George, one more thing," Ruth said in a voice low enough that only he could hear. It was once more the voice he had heard so many times in the office, that of a woman in charge.

George stopped in his tracks to give her his full attention. He wondered if there might be some other errand that she wanted him to run.

"... if you have the time before you go away to college, maybe you can come back again some night," she whispered even lower into his ear. "The next time I'll even teach you how to lick pussy."

Then, with a broad, inviting smile on her face, Ruth closed the door, leaving a stunned George standing in the hall. It was almost five minutes before he thought to move toward the stairs and down to the bicycle he had left chained outside.

END