All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 29'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sooo sad

sooooo sad its over was and is a awesome story thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

so freaking awesome so sad that its over thou

KamattlockKamattlockabout 13 years ago
Best

That was the best story I have read so far on this site thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i fucking love u

this has been one of the best series ever. I have been hooked since the very beginning a have been here since the start. It is a sad day that this has come to an end but your creation has brought me hours of joy, sadness, fear and a whole host of other emotions. I guess what i am trying to say is that you are an excellent writer with an awesome story. Missing it already Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great.

I never really post on any of these, but this is too good not to. You good sir are great at this. Come on. You know you can/want to do little extra stories about them.

The_EquillibriaThe_Equillibriaabout 13 years ago
Best

Your story was the best experience i had

Too bad it's over.....

Hope to see you start a new series which is better than this

Best of luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stunned

Two years...I cannot believe it's over...I promised myself I wouldn't cry!

- Nisr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Publish

I would seriously consider making a PG13 version of this story and trying to have it published under the Fantasy Category. There's quite a bit of plot along the way, and it reads very well. I'm not sure how much market there is in the Erotica novel section, but this is good enough to publish in my opinion.

Keep writing, as you'll only get better.

MadLimeyMadLimeyabout 13 years ago
Loved it

this has been THE BEST long running story that we have come across in my few years here. It has been a good run, and buddy, if you cant come up with another-better tale, be proud that this is your 9th, your masterpiece. We will be watching you in the years to come.

-Me, and the Rest Of Us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Two words: AWE-SOME.

I really hate doing this anonymously but whatever. This is the BEST series I have EVER read on this site, and practicality anywhere else for that matter. Awesome plot, great characters, and the sex! Wow, yeah I know this is an adult site, but still, a lot of authors should take cues from you when it comes to writing love/sex scenes. And also the different fetishes that come up in the series, from orgies, to slime, to hermaphrodites, to tentacle, to bdsm, to lactation, I mean wow, its like someone read my mind and wrote a story. This is, well was the only reason I checked in to this site at least once a month, and now...I am sad. But! You should keep writing some other stories you know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Just wanted to say that I really really enjoyed this. Some seriously great writing here, the whole thing was addictive and I'm going to read through it again. You should start up another series! This was a fucking masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Publish, please?

This would be the second time I've read this tale - I enjoyed it more this time than the first. You hadn't written the epilogue at the time I first read it, you have now and it simply makes things even better!

Should you ever publish this then I'll be buying it, simple as.

ThraxasThraxasalmost 13 years ago
sweet jesus on a pogo stick

one of the longest and best stories iv ever read on this site

darsusdarsusalmost 13 years ago
unbelivable

the whole story was perfect. please wright another one with the four main people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

All I can say is awesome. Not in the modern meaning of the word, but the stunning feeling it had in the past. I've been following this story for the better part of a year and I immediately fell in love with it.

It has most of, if not all of my fetishes and a grandiose story. I thank you with all of my heart for the time you've invested into bringing each and every part of this story alive.

You are by far one of the best authors on this site and I sincerely hope that you are able to publish your future works as books.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking Hell...

Dude, this story is frickin AWESOME. It's enough sex in it to be Literotica, but the story line is PERFECT. If you were to ever make a part 2 then I would go berzerk. Don't rush it if you are, take your sweet ass time to make it as perfect as this one.

ladidah89ladidah89over 12 years ago

I thought the story was awesome, abit disjointed at times but great overall. Just was wondering what happened to Sam and Jack's other mortal lovers as well as the vampires who appeared earlier.

As I said before plot was interesting though the way the story twisted and turned was abit confusing and could be seen where the author changed his mind where certain things were going (ie. the sudden cutting off of Jack's mortal relationships) I wished that Jack was the sole male lead as it felt like Anthony was trying to pry the spotlight away from Jack sometimes even though he was introduced as a pretty weak-willed character who suddenly swelled in significance.

Certain important things also were not introduced or explained very well, such as the Gorgon's eye, which though an important plot mover, its significance and use had to be inferred for a significant portion of the novel.

I liked the epilogue but I wished that some portion of the year which passed in-between was explained along with the career changes of Anathane and Elassa. I assume that they are into nude modelling even though they are in the porn business, as they said before that Jack would be their only man.

Another thing that confused me was the fact that everyone kept saying that Jack had an amazing sex drive and that he seemed to be the greatest and most powerful incubus ever (even the ancient angel weapon was afraid of him), yet at so many times he seemed so weak and easily over-powered and out-sexed.

Amazing storyline though and should you ever continue this story, I'm sure that it too would be amazing.

SchriftstellarSchriftstellarover 12 years ago
Well, Fuck that was astoundingly fucking amazing

this story has been awe inspireing for me, literally. you put imagination (and a fair number of fetishes) onto a page and gave it to the public. you are more an authore than some of the published ones that i see on the front of the books in my local waterstones. i have been here from the start, from that thrice mentioned chant of "fucking hell" to ubduction of jacks lovers and finally the re-introduction of most of the important charaacters and you of course, and one thing has niggled in the back of my mind past the first chapter. why has the title remained "cemitary summons"? dont get me wrong, im not dissing your work. the only reason i can think of that you wrapped up this epic in that title is that of either that you couldnt change the title of the first chapter, so you just continued calling it such. or because you wanted to remain faithful to this title for reasons i cannot know. what i am trying to say is : Good Work mate. you are one of the great's. Please continue your work.

your humble fan

Schriftstellar

KotonaruKotonaruover 12 years ago
I agree with ladidah89...

... as in, what happened to Sam? What happened with his other human friends? What about the two vampires?

Oh, well...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Excellent first 15 chapters.

continue!continue!)

The_ValeyardThe_Valeyardalmost 12 years ago
Publish this as a novel please!

This series was quite fantastic both in erotica and in story/plot. While some of the chapters were at times confusing or disjointed, I believe you could fully novelize this with a good editor. Best of luck with all your future writing. Now give us another succubus series dammit! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

I really enjoyed reading this story , i must say a few of the sex scenes made me a little squeemish , but all in all i loved it , thankyou for writing this masterpiece

Dred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Bro

The best storry i've ever heard

from my end the highest praise goes for you and this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Ending

The ending was hands-down, unquestionably the most epic/funniest ending I've ever read. Great series and I hope you continue writing. On a side note, what happened to Sam and the vampires?

-G

dreamchilleddreamchilledover 11 years ago
Follow up?

So great story but i got to ask...you introduced new characters at the end in such a way as to suggest a follow of there story .....so when should we expect that to start?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@anonymous on 7-30-12

I was wondering that too -- wtf happened to Sam? I figured that she would end up with Jack too, seeing as how she loved him the longest;... well, that and the fact that the "childhood friend of the opposite gender" card is usually too tempting to not play it. Oh well. Still a great series.

shiosshiosover 11 years ago
loved the characters

And i agree with ladidah89 too, what happened to jack's school friends and elassa and anathane told that jack will be there only lover.....

Sunset_CloudsSunset_Cloudsover 11 years ago
Amazing

I thoroughly enjoyed this story- I read practically all of it in one go. It's one of the best stories I've ever read, period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

most unusual ending to a mose unusual story.....the best demon/succubi story on this website..very fucked up very funny and damn arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A week of reading

I caught the last chapter and quickly decided to backtrack and catch up it took a week out of my life (evenings) to read it but its a rare treat. I am sure there is a movie in there somewhere with a little pruning. I suppose the test is does a story involve you? Yes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sam???

what happened to Sam? i know a few others have said this, but i wanted to find out where she ended up in the end.....still a good story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great, just great.

loved the story. its one of my favorites.

you need to wright a sequel, or i will kidnap you...

ELLIMISTELLIMISTover 10 years ago
Well it was good

Though i still hoped for a better ending for sam, not just being put to bed drunk as hell and never to appear again. She couldn't have fallen in love with tom after jack became a incubus, so i guess that leaves denying her her existence. This was a really interesting story which i had many issues with but hey it is the best succubus story I've seen so far, not to insult but angels, demons and alex was taken down to be made into a book lol which puts you 1st of what I've read and i also have a succubus fetish lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice work

Great job. It's always wonderful to see a great story followed through till the end. So many promising tales end up unfinished and it's downright depressing at times. Still, I would have liked to see something develop with Sam. The others are right, she should have been in there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a story

this hole story is more than I could ask for and I thank you wirghting it

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago

Great series overall, but so many questions still need to be answered. What happened to Sam and the vampires? What is Jack? What is up with the whole ascension thing? Why are they so nervous in the cross-over? All this stuff needs to be answered

StyxxnStonesStyxxnStonesover 10 years ago
Great work

Your story and main character seemed to awaken my hidden love for the name "Jack." I hope you don't mind if I steal it for my own story.

TempestBainTempestBainalmost 10 years ago
Great

I agree with syrus a lot of un answered questions but I loved the story the characters and especially what you did at the end with the "cast"

lmarkolmarkoover 9 years ago
holy cr*p

i stopped paying attention to sex and just started reading the story to find out whats going to happen, this is really great stuff. you kept me up to 4 am for three nights to finish this, i wish you best of luck in your ways as an author

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readerover 9 years ago
Truly Fantastic

This is certainly a story that can be read many, many times by people and still be as entertaining as the first read through. Having done this myself I would know and, quite honestly, I would love to have a copy of this whole story in book form. Every last chapter of it and more if you feel like adding on to it. It is certainly a wonderful piece of literature with, not to depreciate them or take away from the hard work that went into making them, the sex scenes really just ending up being added bonuses. Thank you for treating us all to such a wonderful story. Keep up the good work. May your wellspring of ideas never dry up and your muse be ever at your side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
19 hour straight reading

loved the story, went to bed reading, missed breakfast and lunch reading...

fantastic work my best works on literotica no spot is now tied with fate of terra by intrepid_fate and this thankyou for this great read

dont apologise for not having sex in the chapters the story far makes up for it

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120about 9 years ago
loved it

LOVED IT! THE VERY END WAS THE BEST!:-)

TDarktowerTDarktoweralmost 9 years ago
Fantastic effort

I'm going to be a dick, and start with a negative comment about something which I'm sure you're quite aware of already.... spelling mistakes. Your story could benefit from a dedicated editor or sweep-through for typos.

On the plus side, however, I found myself ignoring those said spelling mistakes (which is almost a first for me) and finding myself absorbed in your story. I have a succubus festish as well, and I appreciated the massive effort you went through to deliver such a wonderful piece of work. Succubi and demons are NOT human, and even though we like to humanize them, their thought patterns are alien and do not follow ours. While other reader may have expressed confusion at many of the scenarios that developed in hell or between the characters, I sat back and enjoyed the ride, trying to puzzle out the psyche of these fascinating creatures and places.

You deserve every star that I give you... one each for the incubus, demon and three succubi in the main group.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect

I come back and read the entire story at least once a year. Great story. Great author

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tnx

Tnx for the happy ending! It makes a long (which I luv) story so much more filli bng. Tnx also for not quitting in the middle or leaving us with some negative, nebulous crap. It was a wholly satisfying effort for which I am very grateful. Lyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

JUST AWESOMENESS! Loved the way you finished the story very complete. I have a very bad fetish with succubi too....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved your stories

Sad it had to end. You wrote very well wish there was a chance at maybe a recap after a few years lol maybe a look back into them. Your probably very busy IDK but your stories are awesome. When you said Dartmouth green that always struck me as odd. Cause I once lived near a Dartmouth there was a woman with green eyes lol kinda Dartmouth green. MY BLOG http://goldeneyedtiga.blogspot.com/?m=1&zx=97ec49af8eb094dd. I be got a thing for succubi as well. Merry christmas if you celebrate it or whatever it is you celebrate

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 6 years ago
Top 3

Your novel is indeed in the top three and have ever read on Literotica. I was riveted throughout the whole novel and could not stop until the finish. You have also inspired me to pick up a pen and paper , or MS word once again and try to bring the many characters I have in my head to life. Absolutely fantastic,Gallogiach, fanfucking tasting. Btw, Anathane is my absolute favorite.πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ 10/10. Superb. Brilliant. I'm running out of superlatives. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

I wish it would just keep going! Couldn't stop reading it till it was finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolute masterpiece!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

I have actually been reading this story from the beginning and rereading it over and over again over the years. I wish that you could do another saga like this. It was amazing from the first word to the last word. The story actually got me through some tough times in my life. It gave me the strength needed to push on when things got darkest and i felt like there was no hope left. Stories like this are one reason that i hope to one day be a wrighter but i also know that my own story will be nothing compared to this masterpiece. So i beg you author please contenue to make more like this or contenue on a side story if possible.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
They didn't all live happily ever after...

The one glaring hole in the plot, at least for people like myself who have always wished we had a childhood friend of the opposite sex who could turn into a love of a lifetime, was that Sam just got dropped off drunk at her house and was never seen again.

I honestly thought that Dalaria was going to try to kill Sam. Jack couldn't have given two shits about the doctor, but if his best friend since childhood had been killed it really would have destroyed him. I guess after having Anathane threaten 'no more' for so long you just couldn't come up with a way to work her into the ending, but I would have either had 'Love Conquer All' so that Anathane gave in or I would have had Jack let her down gently and had her end up with whatever-his-name-was who was one of Jack's other high school buddies that had the crush on her eventually end up with her.

I thought it was an entertaining story, but the constant sadism, rape, and humiliation was a bit too much for me. I finished reading just to enjoy what I perceived was headed for a happy ending, and that for the most part left me satisfied.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
What happened

Is there no epilogue? What the hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed your story, I couldn't stop reading it, and also like to thank you for taking the time to finish. I've started reading alot of stories on here, peaked my interest only to have them stop, and not complete. Appreciate, and look forward to more stories from you. Thank you!

LoonytuneLoonytuneover 2 years ago

Loved the story but what about Sam she just disappeared

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

While the whole thing had it's ups and downs and a lot of inconsistencies, I do like a story that actually has and ending, and moreover... I very much appreciate a story that has an ending that doesn't abruptly divorce us from all the characters we've come to enjoy, but gives us the time to get used to the loss and us having to let go...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES