Cena and Lita Live Sex Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

Looking on is shock Cena knows whatever the idea was it is going to be very bad for him as Edge is laughing like a super villain before taking a step back leaving Lita on centre stage. Taunting a bound Cena even more Lita cups both her large tits in her hands and slowly massages them while she fake moans loudly forcing Cena to shut his eyes and prey that his cock doesn't harden any more. To his utter embarrassment it doesn't and the whole world can now see Cena's cock pitching a pretty big tent in his boxers and just like Lita before Cena's face has gone a bright shade of red. Lita walks up to him before resting her chest into his and Cena can't help but groan loudly at the contact of her soft breasts on his chest but Lita is also sliding her index finger down his chest and teases the fingertip along the waistband of his boxers. Cena looks Lita in the face thinking of begging her to stop but one look at Lita's revenge driven face tells him he has no chance of getting out of this so he stand up as straight as he can before closing his eyes tight shut. Both of Lita's well-manicured hands are inside the sides of Cena's boxers before grinning like Edge to the nearest camera before tearing Cena's boxers clean off. For only the third time tonight the whole crowd cheers the girls at seeing Cena naked and the guys are cheering at the embarrassment that Cena is suffering. Lita giggles as Cena's 7-inch cock pops out standing fully erect and the red head can't help but to tease the chained up Cena more. She softly licks her middle finger then runs it on the underside of his cock making his legs shiver from the sensitive contact as his cock flex at the soft contact. Cena is moaning from Lita's touch who finishes her sensual assault by flicking her finger against Cena's cock head making him yelp in pain and making the whole sell out crowd laugh at him.

Edge opens his arms out wide taking Lita in his strong arms giving her a hug for the total humiliation of the WWE champion. He can feel Lita's amazing breasts pressing hard against his t shirt and when he looks up his eyes are drawn towards the king sized bed sitting in the middle of the ring. Lita looks up and see where Edge is gazing and gets a naughty little smile on her face as she breaks the hug and steps back next to the bed. Watching in amazement as his topless girlfriend falls backwards onto the bed before beaconing Edge over, while blowing the tied up Cena a kiss. Edge stands in front of the bed quickly kicking off his trainers and removing his leather jacket then he yanks off his Rated R t-shirt exposing his well build [steroid built] upper body. Lita licks her lips as Edge strips in front of her as he unclips his belt before lowering her jeans showing off his package in his red boxers. To the fans shock Edge then pulls down his boxers letting all 10 inches of his massive cock leap out of his pants getting gasps of shocks from all over the arena. Edge turns around to look at Cena eyes are wide in shock at the size of Edge's massive cock making his own straining cock look tiny bringing yet more public humiliation for the WWE champ. Kicking his boxers off his feet and out of the ring a naked Edge turns to look at Lita who is moaning already staring at Edge's cock, the main reason she left Matt Hardy who could just never fully perform in the bedroom. Leaping on top of Lita Edge quickly presses his naked form into Lita before kissing her and pushing his tongue down her throat making the former woman's champion writhe around in enjoyment.

Lita wraps her legs around Edge as the Canadian superstar forces his tongue deeper into Lita's mouth but making sure his hips slowly grind into Lita's panties. Out of breath Lita breaks the kiss and looks up at Edge who is stroking her hair out of her face before he slides down Lita's body and burying his face in between Lita's tits. With Edge's head down Lita gets a clear view at Cena who is trying to shut his eyes so he can't get more aroused but Lita starts over moaning like a porn star faking her enjoyment. It's working as Cena with his eyes nearly welded shut is rubbing the insides of his legs together trying to jerk himself off. Lita would be laughing at Cena but Edge has picked up his attack on her boobs and is now biting down on her soft nipples making her cry out in pleasure as his tongue licks every inch of her large tits. In a heaven of pleasure Lita starts grinding her body into the bed giving her body and her tits to Edge's tongue that is sensitively bringing her to a wonderful moment of sexual enjoyment. Edge looks up and sees the wonder on Lita's face so to tease the sultry Diva Edge stops worshiping her tits and continues his slide down her body. Lita gasps in disappointment as Edge crawls down her body leaving only his salvia covering her tits but see is soon happy with her lower as his hand brushes against her crotch. Lifting her hips up to allow better access to her panties Lita lets out a dull moan as she feels Edge take a strong grip on the lacy fabric covering her pussy. Nearly tearing her panties clean off her, Edge hungrily looks at Lita's shaved pussy already gleaming under the arena lights with her own juices making her pussy lips shine.

Edge starts to jerk his own monster cock to the site of a totally nude Lita who is doing her best to get Edge back to the job of pleasing her. She spreads her legs wide and the whole arena is surprised when they hear a moan from the corner and see their WWE champion pulling at his bonds like a wild animal trying to get out. Both Lita and Edge grin at each other as they watch Cena fight to escape in pure sexual frustration as his rock hard cock is really throbbing, begging to be touched and there is no one there to relive the pressure. Lita is still laughing at the plight of John Cena when Edge dives between her legs and drives his overworked tongue deep into her pussy. Screaming like a mad woman Lita's scream of pleasure has most of the fans holding their ears as the tattooed red head tilts her head back letting out a loud primal scream. Edge knows that Lita is a slut who just loves cock so when he uses his amazing tongue it makes Lita scream like no woman he had ever heard before and doing this make Lita very wet and made it so much easier for him to smash his cock into her. Lita slaps her hands on the bed like she's tapping out from a submission as Edge's tongue has already found her clit and is now lapping away at it nearly making Lita cry from pleasure. Pushing his face deeper into her pussy Edge takes a few seconds to lap up some of Lita's juices before pushing his tongue inside her once more making her yell out again and she starts bucking her hips smashing her crotch into Edge's face. Edge struggles to keep his face still as he gets Lita's hairless crotch hitting him in the nose but because he knows the rewards of giving Lita a good pussy licking he digs his fingers into her hips keeping her straight before driving his tongue in more.

"FUCK ADAM FUCK STOP FUCK I NEED YOUR COCK BABE FUCK GIVE ME... ME YOUR FUCKING COCK," Lita screams at her boyfriend who instantly stops licking her out and drops her hips back onto the bed.

The crowd is just standing in shock as the Diva they have taunted about being a slut for so long suddenly screams out for dick like a true slut. Edge pushes 7 inches of his large dick inside Lita in one thrust making Lita moan but soon adapts her body to cope with the large chunk of meat pushing into her vagina walls. Slowly Edge starts to rock back and forth his cock sliding easily inside Lita's pussy using the red heads own juices as a lubricant aiding him to pick up a rhythm quickly. He starts to pick up the pass Edge starts to fuck Lita faster as his lover pushes her own hips into the thrusting 2 time WWE champion bringing their flesh colliding together sending jolts of pleasure though their bodies. All of Edge's monster cock is now inside Lita who can feel Edge's cock head thrusting into her ultra sensitive clit. Having sucked Edge off so many times Lita can just about picture that thick, dark purple head that had bruised the back of her throat so many times pushing into her pussy and that mental picture alone has Lita rolling and moaning. Edge hears Lita's wild cries of passion and quickly changes his attack focusing on short, sharp thrusts into Lita wanting her to explode while his cock was still buried inside her. He doesn't have to wait long, Lita has been so sexually frustrated today that she can't last as long as normal when one loud throaty yell makes her cum buckets of thick cream completely coating Edge's cock. Lita screams her head off as her large orgasm takes full effect and her body buckles under the pure unadulterated pleasure. Edge pulls his cum covered cock out of Lita as she rolls around trying to let the last few seconds of pleasure coursing though her veins last a bit longer.

Edge gets to his feet and looks over at Cena who's whole upper body is a bright shade of red from the effort of trying to break free looks at Edge and his cock caked in Lita's cum. Grinning at his chained up rival he walks over to Lita's mouth and goes to talk to her but before the words escape his mouth she sits up. Wiping her hair and sweat from her face Lita takes one look at Edge's dirty cock and lowers her head into Edge's crotch. Edge looks over and grins at Cena who is trying to look away from the full on erotic act happening a mere few feet away from him but Edge's over enthusiastic moans have the WWE champion moaning softly as well. Watching in delight as his girlfriend bob her head sucking and licking all her own cum off his cock before taking all 10 inches down her mouth and sucking on his cock has Edge groaning for a release. Lita's left hand slowly moves up Edge's inner thigh before deftly taking his medium sized balls in her soft hand and rubs them. Edge's eyes roll backwards into his skull as Lita does what she does better than any women Edge has ever meet, suck cock. Lita's head is moving faster along Edge's cock sucking ever inch of his big dick, while giving his balls a very strong massage and soon enough Lita can feel her payoff coming. Groaning like a very bad porn star Edge lets several gallons of cum shoot out of his cock and down the throat of Lita who like any good cock sucker she swallow ever bit of cum that roils down her throat. After such an intense orgasm Edge loses control of his knees and falls onto the bed and onto Lita who has just finished swallowing his cum but has a bit of the white goo on her lips like some kind of slutty lip gloss. Edge grins at his dirty slut of a girlfriend before kissing her passionately.

To say that the wrestling fans in the arena are in shock would be a huge understatement, no one had ever seen anything like this but most love it. Watching Lita act like the slut everyone knew she was has most of the guys in the crowd either reaching for their cameras or their cocks. The females in the crowd also loved this act of raw sexuality mostly for the fact of seeing both Cena and Edge's cocks live and in front of them. Cena is mumbling to himself having given up his fight with the handcuffs and knows his punishment for beating Edge last night is to watch them both having sex right in front of him. Edge has stopped the passionate tongue kissing and is like before sliding down her body kissing every inch of flesh he can lay his eyes on. Lita loves having Edge treat her like this, like some kind of princess who derives all the attention that is a good way to turn her on but unlike other men she has been with Edge lets her act like at total whore, sucking off random fans, flashing police men, sleeping with any guy with a good sized cock. Thinking all these wonderful slutty thought Lita is brought quickly back to reality when she feels Edge's cock pushed deep inside her once more. Edge yells out as he pushes his half hard cock into Lita's dripping wet pussy and soon he feels his well sized cock harden up inside Lita making her groan as she can feel so much of him inside her. To Lita's dismay Edge stops' thrusting inside of her but when she looks up Edge is already on his feet grabbing her by the ankles before flipping her onto her back. Now Lita gets it and quick pulls her body onto all 4's sticking her big ass in the air giving the fans behind her the most awe inspiring view of her ass and cum soaked pussy lips. Edge gets behind Lita giving her ass a light smack making her moan in anticipation for being fucked from behind.

Edge and Lita are both facing the handcuffed WWE champion who is still as hard as a rock and begging them to let him go or help make him cum. Edge pulls back on Lita hair before they both look John Cena dead in the eyes as Edge's cock slides into Lita's damp pussy. Lita groans on first contact but feels Edge's strong hands digging into the flesh of her asscheeks making her giggle with delight at how rough Edge is now treating her. She starts to rock her body back into Edge before the Rated R superstar rams forward the force of the blow nearly knocking Lita onto her face. Digging her elbows into the messed up bed sheets hoping to at least keep her on all fours as Edge fucks her. His second powerful but slow push forward brings up a loud scream from Lita who feels Edge trying to send every single inch of cock he had into her pussy and feeling all that dick imbedded in her pussy has Lita very turned on. She cries out for more as Edge teases her with yet another hard spank on her ass before moving his hips at a quicker rate. Lita closes her eyes and bites her lip as Edge's cock is now going further and further up her pussy hitting the most sensitive parts of her anatomy making her cry out in pure bliss. Looking up Edge grins at a crying Cena who's is trying everything to jerk himself off but nothing is working and he falls to his knees as Lita's loud screams invade his ears. Moving faster Edge slams his own hips into Lita's ass as his cock pumps in and out of her dripping wet pussy making both of them groan and cry. Edge reaches forward pulling back on Lita's long red hair lifting her face up off the bed and putting her in direct eye contact with the near in tears Cena. Lita grins at the stress on Cena's face as he has to watch this Edge and Lita porno style fucking right in front of him and his cock is basically screaming for a relief.

Grunting like a cavemen Edge picks up the pace in fucking Lita's well lubed cunt and he can feel his cock flexing inside her as he is getting close. Not as close as Lita who is bucking and screaming as she is fucked doggy style as her big breasts shake around as she lets out another loud cry. Cursing her own body's weakness Lita moans out as her legs grow weak and her second heavy orgasm of the day hits her and she falls face first onto the bed. Edge grips Lita's bucking hips tightly, holding her steady as her whole body shakes from the force of the orgasm as Edge feel yet more of Lita's hot, sticky cum coating his dick. She stops shaking but is still panting hard face down on her bed as Edge grinds his still hard dick into Lita's overworked pussy. Just a few seconds of fucking Lita's cum filled pussy has Edge ready to cum but in the knowledge Lita hates cum being shot inside her he pulls out. Lita feels Edge withdrawn but is on the same wavelength as her lover and rolls slowly onto her back sticking her chest out ready for Edge's seed. Standing up on the bed Edge takes another quick second to glance at Cena who is still pulling hard at his bounds but is going no where allowing Edge a quick laugh at the desperation of the WWE champion. He looks down at Lita's tanned body and starts to jerk his cum covered cock aiming it at Lita and it doesn't take Edge long to have himself on the edge of cumming. Shutting his eyes tight Edge screams like a opera singer before blowing his load all over Lita's chest some of it even lapping up to her face. 30 seconds later Edge drops back onto the bed exhausted, while Lita rubs her index finger in the thick wad of cream on her chest before licking the small amount of cum off her finger.

Lita uses the bed covers to wipe the rest of Edge's cream off her chest while Edge uses John Cena's t-shirt to clean himself up. The WWE's power couple looks over at Cena watching his puffed out red face begging for some sexual relief. Lita is getting dressed but after slipping her boots on she looks at Cena's begging face and walks over to his shaking body and points to his oversized cock. Cena looks up at Lita and sadly nods his head before closing his eyes ready to be jerked off. Lita looks at Edge who is sat back watching his naked girlfriend in front of Cena. Withdrawing her hands Lita stands directly in front of Cena, arms folded and a scowl on her face. Cena looks up at Lita in hope that she will relive his aching erection but instead he watches the red head collect her boots and slowly zips the back up her legs. Still totally naked Lita stands up admiring the look of her black boots against her tanned brown skin. Without any form of threat or warning Lita swings her foot upwards smashing her boot into Cena's balls making the WWE champion scream out like a girl. His legs give away and Cena is keeping his legs tightly crossed as the handcuffs keep him hanging in mid air. Lita watches in satisfaction as tears roll down Cena's face as his already sore balls start to swell up in pain. Edge hugs Lita before giving Cena's tied up body one last glance before leaving the ring hand in hand with his girlfriend as Cena cries and tries to hold his aching balls.

THE END

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12