All Comments on 'Centaur Love Ch. 02'

by Sextus_Propertius

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
seem like a lot of background is missing

nice overall but you keep popping information like we should have known it.

is it based on a known story/game that I'm missing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving This!

Great story so far. Hope for more 2-4 page chapters at least going forward, as the best stories have weight to them. No blaring issues this far, but like the previous comment there's some guess work with the settings of the world's species and locations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs proofing

This is a decent story spoiled by poor grammar and spelling. It just needs someone to check it over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great content-wise, but you need to work on the technical bits some more. I recommend finding someone to check over your work before you publish it. And if you're embarrassed about the porn parts, don't be, the setting's strong enough to survive on its own. Be proud.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

I like that you keep adding world-building detail throughout the story instead of dumping it on us all at once. Adding bits and bobs throughout the story allows us to learn about this fantasy world bit by bit, and various aspects become important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Love the story! I will continue to read. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSextus_Propertius@Sextus_Propertius
It is hard to make a favorable first impression by just the written word, so here it goes. I am a machinist by trade, so English wasn't a strong suit in school. Math, Cad/Cam, and classes in Mechanical, engineering. I barley made it through English as a first language.(lol) I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES