Centaur Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kingsholm," Felicia asked?

"Just for the day."

"Really!?! Can I please go, papa?"

Sir Fellis smiled, "I don't know Felicia? That is up to you and your mate. I have no more say what you two do."

Felicia jumped and hugged Sir Fellis. While holding his daughter he looked at Mathew, "I will send the boys up later with yours and Felicia's things."

Mathew nodded, "Thank you."

"The Mage Robert here has informed me that you have several hours' worth of work here that needs your immediate attention."

"Yes, Sir."

"Well come down tomorrow evening, or next day to inform us, how tomorrow works out for you and Felicia. And if, or you have needs."

"Yes, Sir."

"If not, we will see you two, in four days, on the seventh day for lunch. Tarn, Rullis, let's go, we need to finish cleaning up and get our farm back in order as well."

Both grinned at each other, "Yes Sir."

Mathew watched Sir Fellis and Felicia's brothers trot off down the hill, he took Felicia's hand and turned towards his Uncle. Robert walked up taking Felicia's hand and kissing it, "welcome to the family Felicia. Now Mathew, after we take care of things at the bank, we can stop by the shop and have lunch, so Felicia can meet your Aunt and her new cousins."

"Sounds good, Uncle Robert."

Felicia half bowed, "Thank you, Mage Robert."

"It is Uncle now my dear, we are family." Stepping back he took a bag of magical white chalk out of his pocket and drew a small circle around himself. "Mathew, take the time and tell your mate about everything here, she will need to know about this farm. And your secrets. OH! Might I suggest Great Gram's charm locket? I am sure your Mate will love it and will be able to use it, Centaurs carry a moderate amount of klatha naturally. And for the love of all the gods' nephew take off that mail shirt and transform all those iron buckles you are wearing! Check everything you own, I don't want to spend twice the klatha to teleport iron tomorrow! " Holding out his hand he chanted a few words and teleported out, taking the white chalk circle with him.

Felicia watched him teleport away, "Is that how we are going to get to Kingsholm tomorrow?"

"Yes, my love."

"Is it safe?"

Mathew smiled, "Well I don't know, never heard a mage coming back saying something went wrong."

Felicia put her hand to her mouth...then caught Mathew's joke. Smacking him lightly, "Ewww that was mean. Now, what was this about secrets?"

Mathew smiled and took Felicia's hand and walked into the house. The first room off a wide hallway was some sort of sitting room with several bookshelves. One shelf was opened with a secret room behind it. Felicia looked in. There was a tiny desk with a crystal ball on top of a wire frame a foot or so above the desk. An open book sat under it. The three other walls had free standing curio cabinets, but instead of curiosities they held books. Nearly a hundred different books ranging in sizes and colors. She tried to read several of the titles, she knew how to read, but these books were written in some different language.

"What are they, Mathew?"

"This is my family's personal magic book collection."

Felicia looked into all three cabinets, a small blue book was laying out of order and on its side in front of a row of books on that self. It caught her eye, that was the same book Mathew was reading several weeks ago when she came up..., Mathew!

Mathew looked up from the crystal ball, "Huh?"

"That book, this blue one!"

Mathew looked at it, "Transmorphation"

Felicia looked at Mathew.

"Transformation and polymorph."

"You were reading it a couple of weeks ago... Mathew, does that mean you're a Mage?"

"In a traditional sense, I guess you can say yes I am. But in another I am not. I don't practice magic. And I don't think about using in normal life."

Felicia looked at Mathew, "How strong are you...no, what I am trying to ask, what you can do?"

Mathew took Felicia's hands, "The right question is how knowledgeable are you in magic. And the answer is very. As to what can I do? I guess everything my Uncle could. He might be able to cast stronger spells than I. But I know most of the same things he does."

"Then why are not a mage like your Uncle?"

Mathew stood and opened one of the cabinets. In an empty glass box that suddenly had things in it when he opened the lid. He pulled several things out and put them in his pocket. Closing the cabinet he took Felicia's hand and pulled Felicia out of the hidden room, closing the bookshelf door. He walked her through the house showing her the two bedrooms then the kitchen, dining room. Along the way, he told her why. "I guess the main reason I didn't want to become a mage in the traditional sense is because mage hierarchy is so rigidly controlled. Your place is strictly determined by your power ranking. You are only allowed to do certain things at each ranking. You are not free to choose what you want to do in life. Plus if I followed that life I wouldn't have been able to return to the valley here and be with you."

"But you left for school four years ago, we were only fourteen at the time. We weren't even lovers then."

Mathew kissed Felicia, "But I knew then, I was in love with you."

Felicia's eyes wavered, she leaned back in and kissed him furiously. "Why didn't you say something back then?"

Mathew looked into her eyes, "I guess I was too scared then."

"And two years ago when you did?"

Mathew smiled remembering that day. And told her about it. "I just learned the spell water breath and wanted to try it out. The upper two ponds were only ankle deep that summer so I sneaked down to the lower pond. As you know, the lower pond is deeper than the other two. I was busy chasing fish and other inhabitants of the pond when you came to the pond to bathe. I was too scared to move. First, I was buck naked, forgot to bring a spare pair of shorts with me. I hid behind several large rocks at the bottom watching you remove your top and chest wrap. When you took that off, I thought I was going to explode. Then you waded in, I could see your breasts just perfectly from where I hid."

Felicia was getting redder in the face.

"Then you started washing them... I... well I was sort of touching myself. I..."

Felicia blushed red, then smiled and unbuttoned her shirt and let it drop to the ground. Then her chest wrap was next. Taking Mathew's hands she placed them on her chest. "I started washing my breast," she told him, "I was dreaming of a dark haired boy and what I would allow him to do to me. I was rubbing them and pinching my nipples, moaning his name..."

Mathew was gently rubbing her breasts listening to her tell her side of the story. Felicia pulled Mathews face to her breast.

"When I couldn't take any more from that dark hair boy, I turned in the pond. Knowing of a certain smooth face round rock that was just perfectly positioned to..."

Mathew licked her nipple till it was rock hard, and licked the other till it was hard too. Pulling back, he smiled and said, "I was hiding behind that smooth face boulder when you turned around and submerged your rump in the water, your tail floated to the surface, I was face to face with your..." Mathew walked Felicia into his bedroom, it was smaller than the other, but he had more room since his bed was smaller. "Swollen vagina, you straddled that rock rubbing yourself on it, calling out that dark haired boy's name."

Mathew stripped the chainmail shirt and padded undershirt. Kicking his boots off then armored pants. The last to go was his underpants, he kissed each breast one more time and slowly walked down her side dragging his nails along her flank. He deliberately missed her haunch but started at her rear stifle tracing her leg muscle, up to her shapely rump. Felicia almost jumped out of her skin when retouched the back of her leg.

"Oh Mathew, no teasing...please. I wanted you since this morning."

"I wanted you too, but something was calling me, I...tried to resist. But the spell was too strong." Mathew placed both hands on her shapely rump and kneeled down between her rear legs. Without a thought of teasing her, he dove in tongue first. Felicia wasn't expecting that.

"Mathew!"

Just remembering the day in the pond had left Mathew hot and bothered. He wanted to make Felicia scream like she did that day in the pond. He drove his tongue in as deep as he could hitting all of her sensitive parts. When she wasn't getting off fast enough for him and moved his left hand down and started playing with clitoris.

"Oh Mathew, oh my, oh my. Mathew what are you doing! MATHEW OH MY!

Mathew used his two fingers to tease Felicia's clitoris just as fast and hard as he was with his tongue. It didn't take Felicia long with Mathew's fierce tongue and fingers to go into sensory overload. He body couldn't keep up with his abuse.

"Oh, my gowd Mathew I am cumin!

Mathew didn't stop the abuse as her first orgasm hit. He kept up the pressure and pace.

Oh, Mathew! Oh my gowd, Mathew!

As the second or third wave went through Felicia, Mathew stood and lined himself up. Felicia's juices were flowing. He slid himself in in one easy motion.

Mathew, oh my, oh my MATHEW I love...!

He didn't give Felicia time to relax from her last orgasm, he started sliding himself in and out as the last wave of her first orgasm rocked her tiny rump.

"Yes, I have been wanting this..., Mathew I love you. Oh geez!"

Mathew started at a slow pace but he slowly sped up. Reaching around, he slipped his hands around Felicia's haunches and started pulling himself deeper into her.

"Oh Mathew, I love, love you. Oh!"

Mathew kept up a medium pace enjoying the intense feeling. He sped up a little more, he needed his first release. Just as he was nearing his, Felicia screamed.

Mathew! OH, my Gowd! Oh my, I am...CUMIN!

Without warning, Felicia flinched and collapsed forward. Mathew wasn't ready to catch Felicia, and her sudden movement caught him on a back stroke. As she went down she left him standing. He groaned and dropped to his knees, moving her tail, he pushed himself back in. Trying to find a comfortable spot while Felicia withered within her orgasm. Just as he got going she shifted again to ease the pressure on her hind legs. Mathew groaned and smacked her rump.

"Stop moving around, my turn!"

"But my legs Felicia tried to say," as another wave of her orgasm rippled through her body.

Mathew lifted her rump and allowed Felicia to slide both of her rear legs sideways under her so she was lying on her haunch. Felicia leaned back and looked over her shoulder. Her long blonde hair was all over the place and some strands stuck to her forehead. She blew him a kiss.

Mathew lined himself back up and slid his aching manhood back in. Felicia was always tighter in this position. With Mathews right knee next to Felicia's right rear haunch and his left knee up next to her right leg, he rocked his hips forward driving himself all the way in.

"Oh! Go slow Mathew, you are so big...OH!

Mathew felt the tip of her cervix with the tip of his cock. He slowly pulled himself back till just the tip of his manhood was inside Felicia, A quick thrust forward buried himself all the way back in.

"OH!"

Reaching a hand around, he grabbed her left haunch and slipped his right hand down and rubbed Felicia's clitoris.

"Oh, oh, oh Mathewww!"

As Felicia's first wave of another orgasm racked Felicia's body. Mathew pushed himself in and out with reckless abandonment. He was determined he was next. This drove Felicia's orgasm on and on. At this point, Felicia was just making incoherent sounds as Mathew worked in his orgasm.

"Oh, mat...mat...mat...oh...oh."

Mathew's balls clenched and he felt his first ejaculation. He kept up the pressure as he had his third or fourth. Felicia screamed.

"MATHEW!

Another orgasm hit Felicia and her vulva clamped shut on Mathew squeezing his cock and pulling another orgasm out of him. Locked tight in Felicia he had no choice than to ride out her orgasm with her limited twitches in this position. His body forced another ejaculation into her locked up vulva. The effort brought stars to his eyes, the next one took him over the edge and blacked out.

Mathew woke when Felicia shifted positions and subconsciously stood. He watched her slowly stand then, side step, sleep walking, till her flank touched his chest of drawers. He never realized that centaurs used the stalls like that to unconsciously maintain a spot while sleeping. He left Felicia in the bedroom and washed up in the kitchen. Mindful of his Uncles words he pulled clothes from the wardrobe and went into the sitting room to dress. Looking at his boots he knew the buckles were iron and belt buckle was as well. But Uncle Robert stressed everything you own. SO that meant something else he owned was iron or steel. Without putting anything on, he opened the secret door and looked through the family's magic books.

He pulled a green covered book called divination. A quick look through it, he found the spell. He knew the basic spell for searching for targeted items. But he was searching for a particular metal on his possessions. As soon as he found the variation to do that, he remembered reading it long ago. Shaking his head he put the book back and went back into the sitting room. Casting the first year spell he scanned his clothes and accessories. The only thing that stood out from what he was expecting was his belt. The belt had a small ring of steel throughout the whole length. A closer examination revealed that whoever made the belt wove a thin wire of steel between the two sewn leather strips. Dropping the spell he wondered why anyone would do that. Separating the belt and boots into a different pile he dressed.

Pulling his mother's bag of magical chalk out of one of the cabinets he poured a thin circled around his boots and belt with the chalk. Since Iron or steel would ground his magical powers Bronze would work well enough till he could buy Elvin made boots and belt. The transformational spell was a higher level spell. He had to concentrate on the metal and the target metal. He mentally went through the spell several times. With his hand above the magic circle, eyes closed, he chanted the spell. He saw the bright flash of light through his closed eyelids and smelled a slightly acidic smell. Looking down the buckles on his boot and belt were a dull gold color of new bronze.

Casting the divination spell again he didn't detect any iron or steel. As he picked up his boots he felt light headed. So he stepped back and sat on the couch. He knew why he was lightheaded. Throwing so much magic on one day drained him and he wasn't used to throwing this much anymore. He hoped that removing all the steel from his body his stored power would grow as with his range. Closing his eyes and leaning his head back was a mistake.

He was soon asleep.

12